In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• ^that is too true
  • You know what??? It doesn't seem like christmas untill they do that SNL sketch with all they guys in sweaters and singing that christmas song. Only__ days till christmas... or something like that.
  • Hey. I have 3 more posts before I change my status again. biggrin.gif
  • Its quality not quanity cadillac64 tongue.gif, I'm just jealous
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Dec 13 2005, 02:17 PM)
    You know what??? It doesn't seem like christmas untill they do that SNL sketch with all they guys in sweaters and singing that christmas song. Only__ days till christmas... or something like that.

TWELVE DAYS
    lets sing the song guys.
    TWELVE DAYS
    lets sing the song guys.

CHRISTMAS CAROLS SNL (Horatio, Jimmy, Chris, & Tracey)

Horatio: One
    Jimmy : Two...
    Horatio: One
    Jimmy: Two
    Horatio: Three
    Jimmy: Four!

[ they start playing ]
    Horatio Sanz: "I don't care what your momma says-
    Christmas is coming fast!"
    Horatio and Jimmy: "I don't care what your poppa says-"
    Horatio Sanz: "Christmas is gonna be a super bla-ast.

I don't care if you think it's cool-
    You'd better get ready for a sweet-ass yule!

I don't care what the papers say-
    Christmas is number one."
    Horatio and Jimmy: "I don't care about your grandma's lies-
    Christmas time equals fun-"
    Horatio Sanz: "I don't care if you think I'm a goof-
    I want to hear Santa landing on my roof."
    Horatio and Jimmy: "I wish it was Christmas todaa-ay!
    I wish it was Christmas todaa-ay!!!

I wish I could find the vid or an mp3.
  • om that was soo friggen funny-i remember seeing this and shitting myself...well not literally cos that would have been friggen nasty
  • maybe they will do it next episode????? hope fully, but its not the same with out jimmy fallon...
  • All of you people are so wierd. Thanks for making me feel at home.You know igod?
    Well what if there was something like that for seances? And the program was super intelligent, so it could figure things out about you by how you type, and what you say, so it could mimick whoever you were trying to contact. I wouldn't want anyone to get offended, though. And hey, guys, I really think that Ok Go should have a "pajama party" themed concert in California. I wonder if anyone would actually do it though. Everyone would bring a pillow, and we could have one huge pillowfight. What do you think?
  • ^that is so Kaiser chiefs I predict a riot!

but i would neva go... too scared of getting knocked out by a pillow, and + feather down is expensive...
  • So we won't fill our pillows with rocks. Just for you, mmmk? I doubt anyone has every been seriously injured by a pillow.
  • little cali kids can be tough you know... they will find a way to harm me with a pillow laugh.gif
  • Cali? I should call your place Toro. California sounds bad anyway you try to shorten it.
  • Cali sounds exotic... toro sounds like a bull... + you can call toronto The T-dot... its what all the cool kids are saying...

just like how vancouvers called van city...
  • Man, I don't know why, but I hate it when people call it Cali, it sounds like the name of a really ditsy cheerleader. I'm not the only one. I'd just as soon call it Toronto. T-dot? wtf? Cali only sounds exotic if you accent the second syllable instead of the first.
  • T dot is pure slang....used in canadian rap LOL horrible canadian rap none the less

T O is what i say...or

TORONTO ROCKS *w00t*

Ok im done with the city pride for a city that i technically dont live in....
  • ENERGY PENIS
  • LARGE PENIS ...maybe? is there something you want to tell us pnada puff
  • ask deedo to explain the joke dear =p
  • shes not on so explaination must occur now