In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• I think I might be getting sick. Today my choir teacher came to school. She has cancer, so she can't teach this year cause she's getting chemo, and she really needs the time off. She came to hear us sing. I told her she looked good, and she did except that she was so thin, and paler than usual. When I saw how thin she was, I just started crying again, but really quietly. I always cry when I think about her. When she first told me she had cancer she apologized for ruining my senior year. I told her not to worry about things like that and to just focus on taking care of herself. I always think about that when I see her. She's that kind of person. Why would she care about me at a time like this...waste of energy, and she needs it, you know? But that's just the kind of person she is...so thoughtful. And God, when I think about her children...I used to be able to control my emotions, but lately I've been kind of a wreck. I can't save it till I'm alone anymore. Everytime I even think about her, or Jamie or Papa, it's like the fucking Niagra. It makes me seem unstable, or way too vulnerable for people to take me seriously. I don't mean to be a downer, but it's been on my mind, ok?
    And this is the random thoughts thread, so...yeah. That's all, I guess.
  • I totally understand what you are talking about.
    My sister had thyroid cancer and it was very difficult to pretend like everything was go. I used to find myself cry quietly when she wasn;t around bc i was soo scared.

a friend of mine recently passed away fromlukemia and it is a very difficult thing to deal with but as long as you show love, support and keep them in your prayers you must stay positive...at least try to biggrin.gif
  • I do. But it still scares me.
  • What is with everyone getting cancer these days?!
  • I don't know. My Uncle and my grandfather both died of it, and my friend got it and had to stay back a year in school. But at least she beat it.
  • Hey. On a lighter, MUCH happier note...Nobody's home, and you know what that means... smile.gif
  • ummmmmmm energy penis?
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Dec 15 2005, 09:07 PM)
    ummmmmmm energy penis?

hahahaha!

I HAVE NO SCHOOL TOMORROW! YAY!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • No, but I get to lie around the house naked. biggrin.gif
    Back to nature...
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 16 2005, 02:26 AM)
    No, but I get to lie around the house naked.  biggrin.gif
    Back to nature...

ohmy.gif

say what?
  • convo i just had..

Mum: whos this on the radio

Andy: its the pussycat dolls...there number one...its better then madaona

Mum: well there sexyer then madona

Andy: anythings sexyer then madona
  • what do you call a happy emo?

ironic!
  • if you were to spill ink on a dalmation...ow would you know which bits to clean?
  • ENERGY PENIS
  • A PENIS MADE ENTIRELY OF CHI!
  • Guess who I'm going to see?

We Are Scientists!

On Jan. 15 at the Magic Stick in Detroit!

I think this will be my first concert of next year, unless another comes up before that. biggrin.gif
  • I have never heard of them. But congratulations on scoring tickets I suppose...I really need to discover new bands.
  • googled them and said they will be on Letterman on Monday.... Ill check them out then!
  • THEY'RE ON LETTERMAN ON MONDAY!?!?!?!

WOO!
  • Awesome. I'll check them out. smile.gif