In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Haha, I did OK Go and this is what I got.

Damian:
    Hugh Duncy, Ashton Kutcher and Takeshi Kaneshiro(hahahaha, Damian is definitely not Asain.)

Tim:
    Cuba Gooding Jr., Adam Sandler and Richard Gere
    (hahahaha, and Tim is definitely not black.)

Rusty:
    Scott Baio, Takeshi Kaneshiro, and Ashton Kutcher
    (hahaha, Scott Baio is funnier that the Asain guy, hahahahaha)

Dan:
    Wade Robson, David Boreanaz, Tom Hanks
    (Wade Robson, hahahaha)

I wish you guys could have seen me laugh as I did these. laugh.gif
  • I oneder what Ok Go would look like if they were Asian. I'll have one of my asian friends translate one of their songs into either Japanese, Chinese or Korean, and then I'll record it, and put it somewhere online. But it might take a while. I'll need the time to learn how to speak the language fluenly. biggrin.gif
  • ok, apparently i really resemble men and black women... i just tried the one jade posted again and this time tyra banks came up first (not that i'm complaining,) also natalie portman and christina ricci...
  • I know a few Japanese words, like Hello (konnichiha) and Good Bye (sayonara)

But I do know a lot of French.
  • i know thank you! but i cant spell it.
  • in french?

Merci
  • in japanese! phonetics wise its: dom-r-ee-gah-toe.
  • Oh, I know that too!

Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto!

haha, Styx. Love it. biggrin.gif
  • my french is limited to:
    bonjour (hello)
    c'est toi (it's you)
    c'est moi (it's me)
    toujours (always)
    ne me quitte pas! (don't leave me)
    merci (thank you)
  • Haha, I was just watching the Simpsons and Milhouse said something that reminded me of OK Go:

"The House" always wins!

hahahahaha. OK Go is EVERYWHERE! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 16 2005, 09:30 PM)
    Haha, I was just watching the Simpsons and Milhouse said something that reminded me of OK Go:

"The House" always wins!

hahahahaha.  OK Go is EVERYWHERE! biggrin.gif

i think you're my hero.
  • Je vous aimez et tous que vous faites. biggrin.gif Et cette image est tres drole. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 16 2005, 11:56 PM)
    Je vous aimez et tous que vous faites. biggrin.gif Et cette image est tres drole. laugh.gif

Merci beaucoup, Sarah ! Je suis content que vous pensez c'est drôle.
  • Bien sur! Je ne sais pas comment utiliser les accents ou sadies sur l'ordinateur, mais j'essayerai l'apprendre. C'est super que tu peux parle francais. Peut-etre nous devons commencer un nouveau sujet ou nous pouvons parler francais ensemble. Qu'est-ce que tu pense?
  • MIT MEINEN AUGEN TUT VAY!

LE ENGERY PENIS
  • Si vous voulez commencer un sujet qui seulement nous pouvons comprendre, vous pouvez ! Ce doit être drôle.

And Andy, I don't understand a lot of German, but are the first three words "With My Eyes"?

I have no idea, my dad speaks a little German and Russian because of his military days. That's what he said. huh.gif
  • ya i did damian and got jonny depp.lol.

I was wondering if any of you guys got emails from damian if you sent him one on the coolfer blog? Fel got one and I'm jealous cause i spent so much time on mine and never recieved one. Maybe I just didn't send it right... I suck at computers...and life (thanks 76).
  • I didn't get one and I commented.

But I told Damian that he should be my English teacher if his day job fails. laugh.gif

Yeah, that kinda sucked.
  • Roco's modern life christmas special is showing on YTV right now for those of you who keep on saying you love that show.
  • WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

I don't have YTV!!!

Why must my life SUCK!?!?!?!?