In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• lol, your life doesn't suck. YTV is the only thing we Canadians have that Americans don't, and most of the time its pretty crappy.
  • I am sooo tired. I couldn't get to sleep last night until almost four in the morning, and then I was rudely awoken by the sound of my dog throwing up on my floor. I jumped out of bed, picked him up, and put him on the hardwood floor, instead of the carpet. He threw up three times during the course of the night. I didn't get to sleep again until 7:30 this morning, and I woke up at 11:30. It was a very long night. The second time he threw up, I stepped in it, so I had to walk to the bathroom on my heels and wash my feet. I ended up putting him outside for half an hour, and taking a shower before going back to sleep again. You know, he got into a bag of menthol coughdrops yesterday. I bet that's what did it. dry.gif

And Canadians have free health care. So don't tell me that we're just as well off as you. Need I mention George Bush? rolleyes.gif
  • awww, your poor dog. Even though that's kind of sick, I still feel bad for your dog.
  • I was talking tv wise but whateves.

and eeewwwwww to dog barf.
  • Yeah. He didn't sleep much either. And I can't get him to drink anything. At one point, I couldn't get to sleep because I was wondering if dogs can get bird flu...Can Dogs get bird flu? ohmy.gif
  • haha, no.

I don't think anyone can get it unless you live in Asia.

I have other feelings about it too, but I'm not going to share.
  • you have to practically rape a bird to get bird flu..
  • So all those kids who've died of it rape birds? huh.gif
    And why are you up so late again?
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Dec 18 2005, 02:22 AM)
    ^^is supposed to be working on a killer hot dress and fashion accessories to wear to a killer hot rock show (kill hannah, not the killers) and should report on the status of the outfit, perhaps in the random stuff thread...

eh, i still plan on making the dress, but since i'm not going to new heart for xmas this year (i'm both happy for the boys and daming them at the same time... years of them sending out emails claiming "the show is almost sold out" and me waiting til the last minute and getting tickets no problem... when they sent out the email this time, i once again didn't worry, but they actually sold it out two weeks in advance!.. thus leaving me screwed...), i'm in no rush...
  • oh no, darbie, that sucks about kh tix selling out before you could get any! but i think you should still try to go...
  • My sister claims she's such a big Green Day fan, so to test this I'm playing Nimrod for her. She says that it's not as good as their stuff today. But she's OK with it.

Then King For a Day came on . . . . it has horns in it so it sounds a bit like Ska. She hated it.

Mwahahahahaha I proved her wrooooooooong!
  • Hey does anyone else give sarcastic remarks to hockey teams even when your the only one watching? I find myself saying "nice pass" to Toronto even though no else is there, I guess its just out of habit. lol
    Toronto lost last night to Senators, big surprise.
  • i wish i could still watch ice hockey

fucking chanel 5 crapshit
  • The Redwings beat the Lightning last night.

I was told this, though. I only watched a little of it then I turned it off. sleep.gif
  • Last night was the first time I watched hockey in a while.

SNL was pretty good last night. Jack Black's monolouge song for King Kong rocked.
  • Damn it, I missed that too.

I think I was playing Scene It with my sister around that time.

I won. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 18 2005, 04:22 PM)
    Damn it, I missed that too.

I think I was playing Scene It with my sister around that time. 

I won.  biggrin.gif

Scene it? that sounds fun...
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Dec 18 2005, 04:59 PM)
    Hey does anyone else give sarcastic remarks to hockey teams even when your the only one watching?  I find myself saying "nice pass" to Toronto even though no else is there, I guess its just out of habit. lol
    Toronto lost last night to Senators, big surprise.

I do that sometimes! if i'm home alone i'll start yelling the tv when there are bad calls or just stupid plays. it's funny because i used to make fun of my dad when he yelled at the refs "dad, they can't hear you," but now i do it too.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Dec 18 2005, 04:23 PM)
    Scene it? that sounds fun...

It is fun! It's a DVD movie trivia game where you have to answer questions about movies, by watching clips and other things. I always win because:

1. I know a lot about movies.

2. I've played the game so much that I've memorized most of the answers. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Dec 18 2005, 03:01 PM)
    I do that sometimes!  if i'm home alone i'll start yelling the tv when there are bad calls or just stupid plays.  it's funny because i used to make fun of my dad when he yelled at the refs "dad, they can't hear you," but now i do it too.

Yeah. They did that in Family guy once. Chris was yelling at the tv, then Meg comes in and says "Chris, they can't hear you." So Chris yells louder. It was funny because it reminded me of my father. laugh.gif