In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 10 2005, 07:37 PM)
    Yeah... Where are you from, really, if indeed the loonie bin is a real place, where is it located, and why? Ow. My head.

i'll tell you where the looney bin is located if you tell me where morganlefay_158@hotmail.com is located tongue.gif
  • Touche. Crap. There aren't any accents in English. Now it just says touche. Dammit.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 11 2005, 12:29 AM)
    Touche. Crap. There aren't any accents in English. Now it just says touche. Dammit.

Touché... i win! tongue.gif
  • hehe...nadgers..
  • Jaded I love your Signature pic!!! Ha ha ha!
  • Yeah. Who is that guy?
  • It's Daryl Hammond as Sean Connery on a "Celebrity Jeopardy" skit from Saturday Night Live.

It's a temporary obsession right now. biggrin.gif

You should go find some of these skits and watch them, you'll find out why I'm obsessed with it. laugh.gif
  • I can't seem to find them. Could you post a link?
  • Yahoo! Video Search

Here, there is an abundancy of Celebrity Jeopardy skits.
    It's Daryl Hammond as Sean Connery on a "Celebrity Jeopardy" skit from Saturday Night Live.

It's a temporary obsession right now.

You should go find some of these skits and watch them, you'll find out why I'm obsessed with it.

Yess I love those skits, one of my favourite Hammond character ever.

I love when he makes fun of trebek.
  • ME TOO! I like the one's wear he changes the board catergories to dirty things, and he makes fun of Trebek for it, Trebek scolds him, and Connery again makes fun of Trebek and then he does that insane Connery laugh that we all love so much.

hahahahaha.
  • I watched it. Heheee. That was funny. Is Sean Connery really that much of a pervert? Is there any truth to that at all?
  • Hahaha, I like to think so. I think Hammond's taking it from his 007 days.
  • Oh. Ok. That makes more sense. Hey, is Megan's Law only for California?
  • I had no idea what that was until I looked it up.

If Clinton signed it then it goes for everyone, the whole US.
  • Meagan's law? sorry I have no idea what that is, but maybe its an american thing... so I'm out of the loop.

My favourite cast member on SNL is Seth Meyers, I was pretty mad when they didn't pick him for Weekend update.

Do you guys like the new guys on SNL?
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Dec 11 2005, 03:50 PM)
    Meagan's law? sorry I have no idea what that is, but maybe its an american thing... so I'm out of the loop.

My favourite cast member on SNL is Seth Meyers, I was pretty mad when they didn't pick him for Weekend update.

Do you guys like the new guys on SNL?

I think they're all right, but I definitely love the old cast of SNL. Like the late 80s/early 90s cast.

I like how Horatio Sanz can't keep a straight face at all. I'm happy Kenan Thompson is on the cast too because he deserves it, I loved Kenan and Kel! biggrin.gif
  • Ya Horatio Sanz and Kenan Thompson rock. But I've never seen Kenan and Kel (only clips). Canadians are deprived of many things here.

I like watching the clip shows from the old cast members, very funny. tongue.gif
  • Haha, me too. I watched the ones on the NBC site that you posted yesterday and they were hilarious.

Dana Carvey and Phil Hartman are amazing, and Joe Piscapo's was great too. laugh.gif
  • Ya I know those rock!!! I loved the awkward moment between Dana Carvey's bad joke and then him just starting into his Robin Williams impression. That impression is still relevent today. laugh.gif

You know what? Before I liked SNL or Conan I remember watching an SNL episode with Conan on it. Is that weird? now I really want them to re air that. I was way to young/tired to remember anyting.