In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (beckysioux @ Mar 17 2010, 11:15 AM)
    Happy St. Patrick's Day! Are you wearing green?

hahaha so funny.

And YES, I am. And I will be drinking green beer as well.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Mar 17 2010, 04:15 PM)
    I saw these guys on Friday.

I am wearing green but not that much green! I love that the guy on the left is looking at the lady looking at him.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Mar 17 2010, 11:15 AM)

Aye, lassie, I be wearing the green, and rocking the ginger hair.

I think that I'll be listening to Oppenheimer and The Script today, in honor of me two favorite Irish bands! I can't help but think of Shaun's speech last year "This next song is dedicated to the hardest working man in showbusiness - our sound man Chris! Chris, this next song is for you. It's called 'I Don't Care What Everyone Says About You, I Think You're Alright.'" I had a pretty good Irish Brogue going on with that too last year.
  • today i saw a dude in professional bussiness atrire on tge subway with a big bag filled with like green featger boas and things that made me think he had a random second life... then i remembered it was st.patrick day...
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Mar 17 2010, 11:07 AM)
    today i saw a dude in professional bussiness atrire on tge subway with a big bag filled with like green featger boas and things that made me think he had a random second life... then i remembered it was st.patrick day...

you had me at feather boas.....is he perhaps a glam rocker? laugh.gif
  • Is it tacky that a girl that graduated dental school in the class above me is in labor and is leaving facebook statuses about her current cm dilation and such status? I mean her husband I could see, but the person who is actually in labor??
  • No, that's not just tacky, Tempe, that's Horrifying.
  • wow. I hope I'm calm enough when I'm IN LABOR to be status updating. hahaha.
  • if im having a baby, facebook will be the first to know.
  • I just had a fruit cup and I think I'm going into sugar shock. I feel like I could run around the earth right now.

• i keep trying to go to the old board out of habit...

i need to stop finding ways to procrastinate cleaning my room, it's a bit disatarious at the moment...

ooh, i need to do math to save this post, trying to keep our minds sharp boys?!?

• math is power
  • and antispamproof!
  • ^ though apparently not antidoublepostproof...

i'm just glad proper grammar is not required...

• i would never be able to post again if that was the case dabs..

and i was amazed at the double posting also, amazed and confused...and hungry

• Have a fruit cup. Both satisfying and energizing.
  • beckysioux said:Have a fruit cup. Both satisfying and energizing.

does it improve math skills?!?

• Omfgggg this board is so pretty =D Stuff's a bit weird but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Not that I didn't love the yellow but it had gotten a bit old.

And yes, I am just discovering this now. I don't know when it actually changed. When did it change?

• thephantommilk said:

And yes, I am just discovering this now. I don't know when it actually changed. When did it change?

like 3 weeks ago...

random: i'm cold...

• So frustrated with someone right now. Feel like singing Don't Ask Me right in their face. 

Randomness: anyone else hear "you're so damn HIGH" instead of "you're so damn hot"?? Hahaha.