In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• YoDoofball! said:

Feel like singing Don't Ask Me right in their face. 

I prepare for family functions by blasting that song on repeat.

• I think I will make a Math Required! t-shirt.
  • Sunnyside said:I think I will make a Math Required! t-shirt.

DO IT! make the answer 23

• Two big margaritas (I prefer them not on the rocks), sangria, taquitos, enchiladas, various chips and dips. Twas a very yummy Southern version of a Cinco de Mayo party.

• Tempe Arizona said:

Two big margaritas (I prefer them not on the rocks), sangria, taquitos, enchiladas, various chips and dips. Twas a very yummy Southern version of a Cinco de Mayo party.

Sounds delicious!

• Is it 5 yet?  I'd really like it to be 5.  Then I could go home and nap.
  • DJRose said:Is it 5 yet?  I'd really like it to be 5.  Then I could go home and nap.

it's 10:32 now, are you still napping?!?

• No, I went out for a little bit, but was back in bed by like 11.  Loooong story.
  • Okay, I'm going to post a write-up on the Gulf Shores show. I'm going to do it a bit differently though. Seeing as it was my first road trip to see the boys, and my first road trip since living here in Mississippi, I'm going to post the write up as a series of pictures so you can all feel like you were there. Any objections to me posting it in the Ok Go portion of the boards?

• Of course not!  It deserves its own thread! :D
  • Thanks, Rachel! I'll post it in bits and pieces even though most of you know how it ends. Just to add a little spice and suspense.

Edit: Oh, I forgot. Since this is going to be a write up involving lots of pics, I'll be posting mulitple times. I figure making several posts with pictures will work waaaaay better than one huge post because I have a lot of pics to share. Lots of the pics are non-Ok Go related. The point of my thread is to make you all feel like you're on a virtual road trip with me. So please don't lose paitence with me, everyone.
  • So me and renata (a.k.a nalunas) are having a chat on twitter and we were talking about how you don't really get many photos of Andy smiling…this is when we stumbled on the topic of the anti-Damian.

Now how do you define/describe an anti-Damian? shy but way more cocky and s/assy-like behaviour?

*confused*

• squashedbanana said:

So me and renata (a.k.a nalunas) are having a chat on twitter and we were talking about how you don't really get many photos of Andy smiling…this is when we stumbled on the topic of the anti-Damian.

Now how do you define/describe an anti-Damian? shy but way more cocky and s/assy-like behaviour?

*confused*

An example, aye?

How bout the fact that Damian will approach you and start conversation. Whereas Andy will wait for you to approach to start conversation. Or if you wave to Damian, he'll wave and smirk back. Whereas if you wave at Andy, he does not wave but he does acknowledge you with a smile and a nod.

Adorable in their own unique ways.

• Tempe Arizona said:

An example, aye?

How bout the fact that Damian will approach you and start conversation. Whereas Andy will wait for you to approach to start conversation. Or if you wave to Damian, he'll wave and smirk back. Whereas if you wave at Andy, he does not wave but he does acknowledge you with a smile and a nod.

Adorable in their own unique ways.

Soooo Andy already is kinda the anti-damian? haha cool

• Or perhaps Tim is the anti-Damian? He's short and bald and appears quiet but is really not.

• freak storm yesterday downed a tree on my road just before my house, back tracked and tried to get to the road that's to the side of my house, downed power lines… had to drive all the way up to the next town and then back down my road from that direction to arrive to a house with no power, thankfully there was no damage to the house though…
  • Is the random thread a good place to rant about Collective Consciousness versus Plagiarism? I hope so, because I'm going to rant.

*Actually, I decided mid-rant that it would make a better blog post, so I deleted it. But here's the link if you have some time to waste:

http://therestlessmuse.com/

There are no bells and whistles (nor is there, in fact, any design to speak of) since my crash at the beginning of the year and the 3 months after that with no computer. I've only just now gotten access to the domain again, so I haven't  worked on anything but words.

• crazy kitten keeps trying to climb the curtains...
  • squashedbanana said:

So me and renata (a.k.a nalunas) are having a chat on twitter and we were talking about how you don't really get many photos of Andy smiling…this is when we stumbled on the topic of the anti-Damian.

*confused*

A bit delayed reply, but when I saw them in concert in Minneapolis, I got a lot of pictures of Andy looking up and smiling as the confetti flew by him. It still makes me smile looking through them =]

• Wrote up a funny bit between my best guy friend and myself on the way to the Chicago Jamboree fest concert.

It's about OK Go, so I'm posting it on the boards.

It's less about OK Go than about our friendship, so I posted it in "Random."   =D

http://violetchaos-364.livejournal.com/72801.html