In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Felster @ Dec 31 2005, 09:59 PM)
    Oh My God... I have always said that the creators of Ninja tutles were genusis... They combined everything I liked as a kid and rolled it into a sweet turtle in a half shell.

I most def. remember going to my friend Tomer's b-day when I was about 6 or so and having a ninja turtle cake.

I wanted one later for my birthday and all the boys said I couldn't have it because I was a girl.

I fucking showed them.

I got Donatello.
  • i dont like the new ninja turtles. they suck..
  • I had a ninja turtles cake one year, can't remember how old i was.

On the talk of birthday cakes, at my first or secondbirthfay I had a bananas in pajamas cake covered in candles, and i put my hand on the candles... my hand was on fire
  • I'm confused as to what to say to those last two posts. mellow.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 31 2005, 09:22 PM)
    I'm confused as to what to say to those last two posts.  mellow.gif

i'd go with
    blink.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Dec 31 2005, 10:25 PM)
    i'd go with 
    blink.gif

that works.

blink.gif

I'll add another, too.

blink.gif

just one more

blink.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 31 2005, 06:29 AM)
    P.S. For any Salute your Shorts fans:

http://www.zippyvideos.com/498168409206971...ke_the_plumber/

Zeke the Plumber will suck your brains out!  SCcchhhhhhlllp  SCHhhhlhlllllp

Amazing show, albeit badly written

I think I'm going to cry. Thank you so much, Amy. You have no idea how much that means to me.
  • Oh my god, I agree with Sarah. I completely forgot about that show, and how much I LOVED it!

And look what I found! hahahaha.

Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore!?! Why isn't that smiley on here?!?!
  • THat's me! How did you get my picture on here without me knowing? Are you stalking me? ph34r.gif

And on a more serious note: does anyone have a recording of okgo performing in Times Square? All the news channels that covered it only had them playing in the background. It made me so mad...GRRRR! mad.gif
  • haha, I had no idea it was you. Sorry!

And I want to see the performance too. I was sleeping (I take naps at weird times), so I couldn't see it. wacko.gif
  • THey didn't actually show them. They just said: "Woah! What's that band playing over there? It's a little too loud for me. How about you, John?" ...and then they cut and went to New Years in Vegas. It really pissed me off.
  • They were on ESPN!
    They played them twice! Twas wonderful... ummm once as the backing track for clips they were showing (they did it w/ different bands throughout the show) and then showed 30 secods of them playing Get Over It. Twas lovely.
  • I got really angry with the commercials for everything. It was like "5 minutes to New Years!" and suddenly it cut to a Coke commercial.

Le GRrr.
  • Friggen hotel room had shitacular channels...we did managed to watch the following

Leaf vs Devils - booyakasha for the win biggrin.gif
    the Goonies!
    World's strongest man competition with amazing commentary provided by allison!!
    FERRIS BULER's Day off *this morning*

biggrin.gif good times
  • World's Strongest Man competition?

hahahahaha.

yuck.

but still funny. laugh.gif
  • these ppl are fkn crazy jade it was nice! I wish you could have seen it!

listing 2 fridges like 904 lbs in total it was ridonculous
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jan 1 2006, 02:49 PM)
    these ppl are fkn crazy jade it was nice! I wish you could have seen it!

listing 2 fridges like 904 lbs in total it was ridonculous

ohmy.gif blink.gif

that is insane.
  • not as insane as how tiny the nuts were on the guy who won that particular event...

Fkn steroids!