In this Discussion

all known OKGo songs

Comments

• QUOTE (Electra @ May 28 2008, 08:14 AM)
    I have "Neat Neat Neat", courtesy of Pandy smile.gif

Here

Awesome, haha, I love in the middle where Damian says something about the people picking him up when he's trying to stand in the crowd laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 27 2008, 03:49 PM)
    If you can find YouTube vids of Les Miz, "Wave of Mutilation," "Neat Neat Neat," or "Stay Up Late" (or any of those, really, but you're more likely to find those four because they've all been done relatively recently), then you can rip the audio.

How does one rip the audio?
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ May 28 2008, 01:44 PM)
    How does one rip the audio?

yes, I was wondering that too
  • vixy.net, I believe.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 30 2008, 08:28 AM)
    vixy.net, I believe.

Thanks, but is it suppose to go incredibely incredibely slow? It's taking forever, and it doesn't seem like it's doing anything
  • I've never used it, Bekkers, sorry!
  • that's alright, It's just seriously taking like over an hour, and i don't think it's doing anything. But it could just be my computer's fault too. It's been acting up a bit lately
  • Okay, so, I've been moving all sorts of stuff from my iPod onto my laptop today and I realised that I have a whole lot of OK Go songs and material, a handful of which people might not have because I think I ripped a few of them from YouTube and such. And also I'm pretty sure the email account is dead, as is OK Go Central, so. Here is my list of OK Go stuff:

If you are missing something, just give a shout - I'll either message you or just post the link here, if a whole bunch of people need stuff. Or maybe I'll just zip everything together and y'all can pick and choose.

Keep in mind, I won't send any material from stuff that's available for purchase (OK Go, Oh No, the EPs, or You're Not Alone, plus a few other songs available via iTunes) because you should give them the like, 12 cents they're due. Also, I don't have the iTunes live thinger, so don't look at me for that, either. Although maybe I'll be nice, depending on my mood.

Oh, be forewarned that the audio quality is questionable on some of those live tracks. Just sayin'.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 3 2009, 12:00 AM)
    Okay, so, I've been moving all sorts of stuff from my iPod onto my laptop today and I realised that I have a whole lot of OK Go songs and material, a handful of which people might not have because I think I ripped a few of them from YouTube and such. And also I'm pretty sure the email account is dead, as is OK Go Central, so. Here is my list of OK Go stuff

whoa! i had no idea ok go had so many songs!
    i need to get on this if i can even think to consider myself worthy of being on these boards!
  • QUOTE (heydoofball @ Mar 3 2009, 12:04 AM)
    whoa! i had no idea ok go had so many songs!
    i need to get on this if i can even think to consider myself worthy of being on these boards!

haha, yeah, I've got like all those songs and my friends are always like, "How in the world do you have so much OK Go!!? Do they even HAVE that many songs!??" laugh.gif

Oh, but I don't have a recording of "The Confrontation", or "Wave of Mutilation (acoustic)", and what's "Chips"? haha, I noticed it's only 2 seconds but still
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Mar 3 2009, 11:56 AM)
    haha, yeah, I've got like all those songs and my friends are always like, "How in the world do you have so much OK Go!!? Do they even HAVE that many songs!??" laugh.gif

Oh, but I don't have a recording of "The Confrontation", or "Wave of Mutilation (acoustic)", and what's "Chips"? haha, I noticed it's only 2 seconds but still

I think the "chips" thing is Damian telling some story about playing a show in the UK for a really rough crowd, and there was this one really bad-ass looking guy who shouts out to the band as he's walking out "I'm just going out for a bag of chips!" I guess because he wanted them to know he wasn't leaving for good or anything.

But I could be wrong.

Katy, I don't have Wave of Mutilation, Neat Neat Neat, or Prove My Love. I can has? Also, I noticed you've got Unrequited Orchestra of Locomotion listed as being on the Pink EP (EP002). It isn't. The Pink EP is Hello MTF, What to Do, and Antmusic. The Brown EP is Bye Bye Baby, We Dug a Hole, and It's Tough to Have a Crush.... I have Unrequited Orchestra down as Unreleased. The EP tracklists I have are definitely correct because they were ripped directly off the EPs themselves.
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Mar 3 2009, 11:56 AM)

"Chips" is Damian yelling "IM'A GET A BAG OF CHIPS!" in a faux British accent. Amusing.

Also, I always fuck up "Unrequited" and "Treacherous" friends re: what's on an EP and what's not. shrug. I'll fix it.

I just realised that I put this up without actually having any of this on my computer, so y'all will have to wait for me to move it on there before I zip it all up and upload it, sorry. I am fail.
  • is the really old stuff any good?
    because i know that, at least to me, okgo seems to be getting better as time passes
    like a good wine, or cheese, or something else that you age...
    i mean, it's okgo after all, so it can't be bad,
    but is it good?
  • QUOTE (heydoofball @ Jun 4 2009, 01:42 AM)
    is the really old stuff any good?
    because i know that, at least to me, okgo seems to be getting better as time passes
    like a good wine, or cheese, or something else that you age...
    i mean, it's okgo after all, so it can't be bad,
    but is it good?

Well, I like it, and so does my husband, and so do a lot of the other boardies. Hopefully you will too!
  • Whoa, yeah, I didn't realize they had that many songs either. I feel like a failure. I just have the self-titled album and "Oh No." :/
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Jun 7 2009, 01:54 AM)
    Whoa, yeah, I didn't realize they had that many songs either. I feel like a failure. I just have the self-titled album and "Oh No." :/

Yeah same here
    heh...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 3 2009, 01:00 AM)
    Okay, so, I've been moving all sorts of stuff from my iPod onto my laptop today and I realised that I have a whole lot of OK Go songs and material, a handful of which people might not have because I think I ripped a few of them from YouTube and such. And also I'm pretty sure the email account is dead, as is OK Go Central, so. Here is my list of OK Go stuff:

If you are missing something, just give a shout - I'll either message you or just post the link here, if a whole bunch of people need stuff. Or maybe I'll just zip everything together and y'all can pick and choose.

Keep in mind, I won't send any material from stuff that's available for purchase (OK Go, Oh No, the EPs, or You're Not Alone, plus a few other songs available via iTunes) because you should give them the like, 12 cents they're due. Also, I don't have the iTunes live thinger, so don't look at me for that, either. Although maybe I'll be nice, depending on my mood.

Oh, be forewarned that the audio quality is questionable on some of those live tracks. Just sayin'.

Hey, do you think you (or anyone who has them) could send me Last December and T's Song? I've spent about 3 hours looking for them, all I can find is old broken links, and it's now 5:30 am and I'm tired of looking.
    (I'm a huge fan of Ted Leo and was reading about Timory Hyde, and had no idea of her connection to Ok Go, but now I'm interested and would love to hear these two songs).

EDIT: Also Letterbox, I just realized it's a They Might Be Giants cover.
  • QUOTE (slattery52 @ Jun 18 2009, 10:38 AM)
    Hey, do you think you (or anyone who has them) could send me Last December and T's Song? I've spent about 3 hours looking for them, all I can find is old broken links, and it's now 5:30 am and I'm tired of looking.
    (I'm a huge fan of Ted Leo and was reading about Timory Hyde, and had no idea of her connection to Ok Go, but now I'm interested and would love to hear these two songs).

EDIT: Also Letterbox, I just realized it's a They Might Be Giants cover.

Really, no one? Please? I still can't find these anywhere.
  • Letterbox is available on iTunes, it's part of a compilation called "Hello Radio".

PM me your email address and I'll send you the files for Timory's songs.
  • Wow blink.gif They did so many covers ^^
    It's a bit embarrassing for a OK Go fan that I've never heard of them. *Shame on me!*
    I'm so glad that some of you have those old songs!
    It's a pity that okgocentral.com doesn't exist anymore sad.gif
    I mean I was never on this website because when I become a fan
    it already doesn't exist anymore!!

I would be deeply grateful if someone could send those following songs to me wink.gif

Bruise Grey (Live) (Partial)
    Get Over It (Live - Jessie's Girl)
    C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips OK Go Live & Rare
    Hello My Treacherous Friends OK Go Live & Rare
    Neat Neat Neat
    Oh Lately It's So Quiet Montreal, QC :: 04.06.2005
    Bye Bye BabyMontreal, QC :: 04.06.2005
    Wave of Mutilation - Rolling Stones Originals
    Chips laugh.gif
    Baby's in Black (Beatles Cover)
    Pretty in Pink (Psychedelic Furs cover)
    I Want You to Want Me (Cheap Trick cover)
    Easy Chair
    "Sister, Sister".
    "Do You Love Me Now?" - The Breeders cover
    "Nightclub" - The Specials cover
    "Gone Daddy Gone" by the Violent Femmes
    "Stay Up Late" (Talking Heads cover)
    "Psycho Killer" (Talking Heads cover)
    All songs of the 'You‘re Not Alone' EP

By the way...the only song account which works for me is the gmail-account.
    It's the only one where I could still get songs. The yahoo-account doesn't work
    for me.I didn't find any songs there.

@beckysioux I found Here It Goes Again (UK Surf) on my computer. That's a bit scary because I can't remember downloading it. laugh.gif