In this Discussion

all known OKGo songs

Comments

• Just posting so I can get email notifications...
  • THEY DID A BREEDERS COVER!? ASqwHRT29346928!1
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 5 2006, 05:21 PM)
    THEY DID A BREEDERS COVER!? ASqwHRT29346928!1

AGES ago, it sounds like. I read Damian talking about it in an interview, that's why I listed it.

*should probably post the interview for y'all, but is on the wrong computer...*
  • Guhh, there are so many Kim Deal songs that would sound amazing with Damian's voice. I should pretty much just force them to hire me as a Cover Consultant.
  • I think they should cover "Save Tonight" by Eagle-Eye Cherry. Just imagine Damian singing those words live...too...hot...to...handle...
  • must. have. okgo.

Pweeeease add me! killmaster_kurm@hotmail.com

I'll give you some Kaizers Orchestra in return! *begs*
  • Another live cover they did was "Gone Daddy Gone" by the Violent Femmes.
  • ^^ wow...that'd be amazing to hear live.
    when'd they cover that?
  • There's also Here it Goes Again (UK surf) ..which I just bought from 7 Digital and now can't put on my iPod sad.gif
  • QUOTE (hyannah77 @ Nov 5 2006, 01:06 AM)
    Another live cover they did was "Gone Daddy Gone" by the Violent Femmes.

I think they did that oen at the show I went to. I know they did a Violent Femmes song, but I'm not too familiar with their work so I can't quite remember.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 3 2006, 06:06 PM)
    "Do You Love Me Now?" - The Breeders cover
    "Nightclub" - The Specials cover

OH MY GOD! THE BREEDERS AND THE SPECIALS!!!!!!

And there's the Electric Light Orchestra cover, am I right? mellow.gif

QUOTE (HSX @ Jun 3 2006, 10:55 PM)
    Just posting so I can get email notifications...

I want email notifications too!! Thanks!! o/
  • Officially adding "Wave Of Mutilation" (The Pixies) and "Neat Neat Neat" (The Damned), 'cause I don't think that's been done.
  • "Father Christmas" (The Kinks)
  • i might just be being stupid.... but what is appendices (i probably spelt that wrong) ????
  • I'm adding "Prove My Love" by the Violent Femmes and "Don't Bring Me Down" by Electric Light Orchestra, because they're vaguely alluded to in previous posts but not given by name.
  • Ok, I don't have any new songs or whatever, but I just thought you all should know that when I found out that OK Go did a cover of Jessie's Girl and heard the song, I literally started to cry. And everyone was like, Carly, why are you crying?? And I was just like: "I just love this song, and I love OK Go." Basically it's amazing.
  • Heyy. So OK Go sings this song Prolepsis and I was wondering if anyone had the lyrics to it!
    Thankss. Carly
  • We should update this to include "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas," yes?

UCSD performance - December 1st (none of these are mine, if they are yours, thanks!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ1IAmGg2bY

same UCSD performance with Damian pre-banter but sound not as good quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjJrEnuoBjc