In this Discussion

all known OKGo songs

Comments

• Whoa! Hey, guys! If you're sending songs, PLEASE send them as attachments, NOT as YouSendIt links. The YSI links will expire after about a week, which means we'll have to keep resending them over and over again.

When you send a song, make sure that you put the song title in the subject line of the email. Try not to send more than one or two songs per email, 'cause then it gets confusing. Also, noting if the song is a live recording is also very helpful if it's not already stated in the file title.

Okay, that's my two cents.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 26 2006, 07:42 PM)
    The YSI links will expire after about a week, which means we'll have to keep resending them over and over again.

Does that mean they will disappear from my itunes? Because I saved them. unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Mar 26 2006, 11:44 PM)
    Does that mean they will disappear from my itunes? Because I saved them. unsure.gif

No, the links will expire, not the songs. Once you download them, they're yours. I don't feel like sending them again, someone else do it.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Mar 26 2006, 11:40 PM)
    And if anyone has any of the appendices, please send those, because I lost all of them when my father accidentally deleted everything on my ipod.

Aren't the appendices on a thread somewhere in this board? I know I saw them somewhere.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 11:49 PM)
    Aren't the appendices on a thread somewhere in this board?  I know I saw them somewhere.

I don't think they're posted, the song list is posted. I'm sending them as we speak, though, so don't worry. Also, Karleigh, do you mind if I delete your YSI links and then resend the songs? It'll just be more organised. smile.gif
  • Whoever Nicole is, I LOVE YOU. Thank you for sending the songs. Particularly T's song. I've missed it so. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 26 2006, 11:54 PM)
    I don't think they're posted, the song list is posted. I'm sending them as we speak, though, so don't worry. Also, Karleigh, do you mind if I delete your YSI links and then resend the songs? It'll just be more organised. smile.gif

Be my guest. I'm far too lazy.
  • Hey, Nicole, do you have Last December?
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Mar 27 2006, 12:08 AM)
    Whoever Nicole is, I LOVE YOU. Thank you for sending the songs. Particularly T's song. I've missed it so. biggrin.gif

Haha, no problem! Nicole is actually my first name, but I go by my middle name, so people are always confused. smile.gif

I've send all of Appendices plus a bunch of other stuff, and I'll probably send more stuff since it seems like I'm not going to finish La Dame aux camelias anyway...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 26 2006, 10:25 PM)
    Haha, no problem! Nicole is actually my first name, but I go by my middle name, so people are always confused. smile.gif

I've send all of Appendices plus a bunch of other stuff, and I'll probably send more stuff since it seems like I'm not going to finish La Dame aux camelias anyway...

I may have missed all this. Where are you sending it to, Jedi_grrlie, cause I'd love to have a copy too. Pretty Please? *Puts hands to face and bows*
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 27 2006, 12:32 AM)
    I may have missed all this. Where are you sending it to, Jedi_grrlie, cause I'd love to have a copy too. Pretty Please? *Puts hands to face and bows*

sign into the Yahoo! email account- account name is karmapointer, password is okgood.

PS: all right! That's it! I'm not sending anymore stuff tonight! I just sent like, 30 emails. I'll add more stuff later. Also, I'll send along all the interviews I have saved on my comp, too. But later. I don't want to email anymore.
  • OMG, this demo of Bye Bye Baby is so.....different
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 27 2006, 12:40 AM)
    OMG, this demo of Bye Bye Baby is so.....different

It is! "Bye Bye Baby" has been one of my favourite songs since I started listening to OK Go, but after I got all four versions on my computer (Appendices, EP 001, album version, and live), I was like, ohmy.gif.

The first time I listened to OK Go, I actually downloaded their album because I'd heard "YSDH" on Queer Eye and loved it. I accidentally downloaded the EP versions of "What To Do" and "Bye Bye Baby," and I was so used to them that when I went to see them live for the first time and they opened with the album version "BBB," I was like, "...what?"

"BBB" is also really interesting because you can hear the progression of the band, from when Tim and Damian were just starting to record stuff up to their first record. And then if you listen to "Good Idea" and "Here It Goes," they're very similar to "BBB" in a lot of respects, but much rawer and pared down. That's why Oh No as a record makes so much sense to me- once you hear that progression, you realise, oh yeah! That makes sense!
  • I can't wait until you put all of those on the yahoo account. I need to hear them all.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 27 2006, 01:03 AM)
    I can't wait until you put all of those on the yahoo account.  I need to hear them all.

I think I posted all but the live version already.
  • OMG, Katy, sign on to AIM RIGHT NOW!!!!! It's extremely important! Kikky and I have figured something out about OK Go. It's devistating......
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 27 2006, 01:35 AM)
    OMG, Katy, sign on to AIM RIGHT NOW!!!!!  It's extremely important!  Kikky and I have figured something out about OK Go.  It's devistating......

Gah. Okay.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 11:35 PM)
    OMG, Katy, sign on to AIM RIGHT NOW!!!!!  It's extremely important!  Kikky and I have figured something out about OK Go.  It's devistating......

You guys are scarying the cockroach girl. If it's that devastating could someone send the news to my okgo screen name? If it's info you'd prefer to keep quiet, well, that's ok too. I won't hold it against you. Just, don't scare Tempe like that!
  • Does anybody have Oh my Little Kitten? ohmy.gif
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Mar 27 2006, 02:20 AM)
    Does anybody have Oh my Little Kitten? ohmy.gif

yeah, yeah, i'll send it now...