In this Discussion

all known OKGo songs

Comments

• I don't know if anybody's mentioned this, I just skimmed the list, but they did a song called "Clementine" that's available only through Napster (it was recorded for NapsterLive). I have it on my comp, and I can try to send it out if people want.
  • Yes, Clementine is an Elliott Smith cover... I'll go and add it to the list. I have a recording of it on a casette tape from when they did a live radio show here like 3 years ago... I don't have a way to make it digital, however.

~Rachael
  • QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Nov 22 2005, 01:56 PM)
    Yes, Clementine is an Elliott Smith cover... I'll go and add it to the list.  I have a recording of it on a casette tape from when they did a live radio show here like 3 years ago... I don't have a way to make it digital, however.

~Rachael

Unfortunately, because it's from Napster, it's like, copyright-protected or something, as I found out when I tried to send it to a friend of mine. :\ But if I ever burn it and then rip it, it may get rid of the nasty protection and then I'll try to send it to people.
  • absolutly! please keep me posted on this.
  • 0076!!! rentals quote!!!! gah!!!!

how excited are you for more rentals??

-Rachel from Thornhill
  • i can't wait. i think they need to announce a tour already and they better not tour with alanis morrisette...

- dave from tampa
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 22 2005, 03:00 PM)
    Unfortunately, because it's from Napster, it's like, copyright-protected or something, as I found out when I tried to send it to a friend of mine. :\ But if I ever burn it and then rip it, it may get rid of the nasty protection and then I'll try to send it to people.

this just in, my friend is pretty sure he can beat any copywrite protection. just send to dave and i'll get it back to you all shiney and brand new.

clicky my name for my AIM and MSN
  • COUGHkinda illegal but still do it anywayCOUGH
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Nov 26 2005, 07:25 PM)
    COUGHkinda illegal but still do it anywayCOUGH

Hey, Damian's cool with it, so so am I. I'll IM you to send you the file as soon as I can get a version of IM on my new laptop that works and doesn't drive me crazy. (The newest version sucks.)
  • ooh, bootleg approved! sweet. make sure we all get to hear it.
  • QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Aug 24 2005, 10:27 PM)
    Oh No (what's the new title?  I forget) (2005)
    1. Invincible
    2. Do What You Want
    3. Here It Goes Again
    4. A Good Idea at the Time
    5. Oh Lately It's So Quiet (formally Oh No)
    6. It's A Disaster
    7. A Million Ways
    8. No Sign of Life
    9. Let It Rain
    10. Crash the Party
    11. Television, Television
    12. Maybe, This Time
    13. The House Wins

b. Covers performed live

1. Les Mis (cover of the musical)
    2. Kiss Me Son of God (They Might Be Giants cover)
    3. The Boys are Back in Town (Thin Lizzy cover)
    4. Crimson and Clover (Tommy James & The Shondells cover)
    5. Prove My Love (Violent Femmes cover)
    6. Oliver's Army (Elivs Costello cover)
    7. Hold the Line (Toto cover)
    8. Panic (Smiths cover)
    9. Older (They Might Be Giants cover)
    10. I Want You to Want Me (Cheap Trick cover)
    11. Jessie's Girl (Rick Springfield cover)
    12. Baby's in Black (Beatles Cover)
    13. Pretty in Pink (Psychedelic Furs cover)
    15. Clementine (Elliott Smith cover)
    c. Other

1. Lovecats (Cure cover)
    2. This Will be Our Year (Future Soundtrack For America)
    3. Bruise Grey
    4. Aren't We Dozy?
    5. Oh My Little Kitten
    6. Unrequited Orchestra of Locomotion (Train)
    7. Women & Men
    8. Do What You Want
    9. Easy Chair
    10. DYMNZ Rap
    Add what you know!
    Edit: found a bunch more I forgot
    Edit: Crimson and Clover, Prove My Love, Oliver's Army added by Darbie_Starpower
    Edit: Kiss Me Son of God added by vinyl_days
    Edit: Oh My Little Kitten, Hold the Line, Panic, Older added by sweetpea0431
    Edit: Train added by RejectedSponge
    Edit: I Want You to Want Me added by Seifer
    Edit: a butt load added by Susan!
    Edit: spellcheck by Shades of Blue
    Edit: DYMNZ and Baby's in Black added by TheCutt
    Edit: Pretty in Pink added by stinkyabuelita
    Edit: Clementine added by jedi_grrlie

hehe, i think we all know that the title of the new album IS 'Oh No.' And I'm not sure, but maybe you mean "formerly," as opposed to "formally" for track 5...Also, the Cure cover has been performed live before and is now recorded on an official release, if you want to add that.:

Do What You Want (single/ep?)
    1. Do What You Want
    2. Invincible
    3. The Lovecats
  • You can also add "Sister, Sister". Officially recorded but not released, exactly.
  • QUOTE (poison @ Dec 13 2005, 11:44 PM)
    You can also add "Sister, Sister". Officially recorded but not released, exactly.

do you have a copy of it?
  • Hey jedi if you could get me the clementine one that would be cool, i think i have it but my version is only like 35 seconds so i dont know if it is the whole song and if anyone has any of their covers let me know and ill trade them for like any of the ones you need
  • QUOTE (Chipanonomous @ Jan 17 2006, 09:40 PM)
    Hey jedi if you could get me the clementine one that would be cool, i think i have it but my version is only like 35 seconds so i dont know if it is the whole song and if anyone has any of their covers let me know and ill trade them for like any of the ones you need

I'd totally trade it 'cause like no-one has heard it, but it's copyright protected 'cause I downloaded it from Napster last year (goddamn DRM...when I found out that I had DRM files on my computer, I flipped out and started yelling at my computer), which means that you can download it from me, but it won't let you play it. sad.gif

But have you checked out the OK Go songs account? It's a Yahoo mail account, name is okgosongs and password is okgook. (Thanks to shades of blue for posting that!!!) There's a bunch of stuff over there.

Edit: So I just totally realised that you said you had almost everything like, five posts ago, so you probably don't need the songs account. biggrin.gif
  • Sorry for the bump - but anyone know something about a song called
    Hermia, Please Love Me"? It's on last.fm.com (the 84th most played song from OK Go).

Also, can someone send me Easy Chair sung by Damian? I used to have that one, but now I have the one with Tim.
  • so i'm trying to get into the yahoo account, and its telling me i have the wrong ID or password... ID is okgosongs and password is okgook, right?
  • I found an OK Go cover of The Boys Are Back In Town
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Mar 12 2006, 11:31 AM)
    I found an OK Go cover of The Boys Are Back In Town

Yep, it's on the list already... and yeah, none of us can get into the account, someone must have changed the password.
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Mar 12 2006, 01:44 PM)
    Yep, it's on the list already... and yeah, none of us can get into the account, someone must have changed the password.

I bet it was J O R G E. He's JUST f*cking with us.