In this Discussion

all known OKGo songs

Comments

• doubt it

sumones gone in there and screwd us all over
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 12 2006, 06:09 PM)
    doubt it
    sumones gone in there and screwd us all over

*sigh* Does this mean we're going to have to make another account?
  • damn. that sucks!
  • QUOTE (ilessthan3music @ Mar 12 2006, 07:00 PM)
    damn. that sucks!

Yeah. But I think I managed to download all the songs that were up there, and I know we have them all between the bunch of us. It's just a pain, 'cause we'll have to start telling people that the old account isn't working, and that's just not fun.
  • Ok, I am a 1960s freak. And seeing that several of those songs are from the 60s (including the Beatles, woo-hoo! Damian rocks!), I have two random songs that come to mind that I would love to hear Ok Go sing. They have never sung these songs, as far as I know, but here are my two suggestions if they ever needed to ask me. I'd love to hear them do "Not Your Stepping Stone" by the Monkees and "Get It On" by Chase (I think that's the name of the band).

"Get It On" is frequently used in beer commercials. It goes something like "your dirty sweet and your my girl," and has really good guitaring (if that's a real word). I love the monkees, and I happened to hear that song today and thought Ok Go would sound good singing it. I wish there was a way for me to post a bit of these two songs so that I could have your oppinions or if I'm just crazy. What do you guys think?
  • Well, I know both of them and I think those would sound really great.
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Aug 28 2005, 12:02 AM)
    wow, a lot of songs...and where can I get them? Example, anyone have it's tough to have a crush thats not live? or hold the line that's not live? I LOVE hold the line...

I clicked on your linky that took me to the Redwalls website. Wow, they are so 60s! I love that. Is it me or are all the really cool bands from Chicago
    now a-days?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Mar 14 2006, 10:00 PM)
    Well, I know both of them and I think those would sound really great.

Thanks for agreeing with me mixtape. You're got good taste, lol wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 16 2006, 12:26 AM)
    Thanks for agreeing with me mixtape. You're got good taste, lol  wink.gif

Haha, so do you!

I've been sort of revisiting my Elvis Costello collection lately (what a thrilling spring break..) and I really think they should try a few more covers of his earlier stuff. Damian's voice is really suited for these songs, I think they should at least attempt "Pump It Up."
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Mar 18 2006, 12:59 AM)
    Haha, so do you!

I've been sort of revisiting my Elvis Costello collection lately (what a thrilling spring break..) and I really think they should try a few more covers of his earlier stuff. Damian's voice is really suited for these songs, I think they should at least attempt "Pump It Up."

Ah, yes. Damian's voice is definitely suited for that song. The guitaring would also sound great with the boys playing it.
  • Does anyone know if their cover of Satisfaction has been released?..there was a podcast and they said they were recording it.
    Oh..and is anyone gonna start a new account?
  • Is there a new account yet? Ok. I've set up an account. It's karmapointer@yahoo.com, and the password is okgood, alright? So SEND STUFF! biggrin.gif
  • That email account doesn't work.. it's dead. Why don't you make it something OK Goey..

anyway, I have a trillion of the songs from 'okgosongs' that I can send when someone gets an account going.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Mar 26 2006, 10:31 PM)
    Is there a new account yet? Ok. I've set up an account. It's karmapointer@yahoo.com, and the password is okgood, alright? So SEND STUFF! biggrin.gif

Wait, so is that the addy we're officially using??
  • Already sent 3 so far. I don't know which ones ya'll have, but I'm sending all the rare ones I have.
  • QUOTE (Kaylee @ Mar 26 2006, 10:46 PM)
    That email account doesn't work.. it's dead. Why don't you make it something OK Goey..
    anyway, I have a trillion of the songs from 'okgosongs' that I can send when someone gets an account going.

It does too work, I just got in it.
  • Ah yes, I just got into it, too. A second ago it was inactivated, though. O_o

I'll start sending some stuff.
  • All mine are sent, sorry my collection isn't very vast. I used to have a copy of track 14 backwards, I may still have it, does anyone want that?
  • QUOTE (Kaylee @ Mar 26 2006, 06:46 PM)
    Why don't you make it something OK Goey..

This is an account that I started on accident when I was messing around with my computer about a year ago. I've never used it. Please send the songs.
  • And if anyone has any of the appendices, please send those, because I lost all of them when my father accidentally deleted everything on my ipod.