In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• QUOTE (sweetness @ Apr 24 2006, 10:49 PM)
    kind of ok

would you ever pretend to be gay inorder to touch womens boobs? (hypothetically if you were to be a dude.)

It's a bad question to ask a girl because Kinsey proved that women have more homosexual tendencies than men. So, that being said, if I were a guy, fuck yes.

Would you?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 24 2006, 09:32 PM)
    It's a bad question to ask a girl because Kinsey proved that women have more homosexual tendencies than men. So, that being said, if I were a guy, fuck yes.

Would you?

No, I'm more into nice hair whether it'd be on a guy or a girl. (I don't dig bald dudes unless they are named Tim Nordwind.)

If you could meet anyone in history who would it be? and why?
  • Conan O'Brien. Hes part of history i don't care what you say.

Q: My mom said I should wear gloves while on the computer... so my fingers don't get cold...

Is that wierd?
  • Conan is so much fun! I wanna meet him. My friend has been to a taping of his show.
    Lol, well is it usually that cold where you live? Then it's not wierd. No, it's not totally wierd. She's just being a concerned mommy.

Q: Should I being wearing gloves while on the computer? (I'm just fascinated and confuzzled by the whole notion now)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 25 2006, 07:24 PM)
    Conan is so much fun! I wanna meet him. My friend has been to a taping of his show.
    Lol, well is it usually that cold where you live? Then it's not wierd. No, it's not totally wierd. She's just being a concerned mommy.

Q: Should I being wearing gloves while on the computer? (I'm just fascinated and confuzzled by the whole notion now)

I went to a taping of conan once tooo! I got him to sign this photo of him in a mounty uniform!!! ONE OF THE BEST EXPERIENCES OF MY LIFE! but I didn't get to actually meet him...

In toronto its not that cold... but I'm in the basement and even though its carpeted and has a working furnace... its always a little chilly down here.

I just put the gloves on and its super hard to type......

Don't wear gloves.... they are annoying me already....

Q: I've been thinking... and isn't it a little cruel to make a roach act as a broach? or are they just models of the insect world?
  • I've always wanted to meet Conan! It's so cool that you had some sort of Conan experience.

Ooo, very deep philosophical question you're asking. Well since we use non-toxic glue, it shouldn't hurt the little buggers, kind of like how putting rhinestones on our fingernails doesn't hurt. They are really just models of the insect world. They are everywhere and live forever. Diamonds are forever. Therefore broaches, diamonds, and roaches can all go together. I wish I could come up with a philosophical way to link Ok Go, roaches/insects, and broaches. But my mind is failing me at the moment in that department.

Where would you go if you were sprinkled with magic pixie dust and could fly?
  • I'd go to the pilate concert! sad.gif

Fel never finished studying... Therefore I couldn't go!

Q: How lame is that?
  • lame enough

do you like sunny d?
    and
    what do you thin of sunny d?
  • I absolutely hate Sunny D with a passion! He's my archenemy! AND he leaves a bad aftertaste! Bad Sunny D! Bad! I really don't like sunny d and that's the truth. gross.

What is your favorite holiday and why?
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Apr 26 2006, 10:45 PM)
    I absolutely hate Sunny D with a passion! He's my archenemy! AND he leaves a bad aftertaste! Bad Sunny D! Bad! I really don't like sunny d and that's the truth. gross.

What is your favorite holiday and why?

I HATE sunny d as well... eww its always slimey...

halloween. because you can dress up, get candy, and scare small children with out feeling guilty or crazy.

Q: Is halloween considered a holiday?
  • yes. and its my favorite. cause i can take candy from strangers. and run by and smack people without them seeing my face.

dont you think 14 is a little old to be getting candy for easter??
  • BAH! no way! I think this easter is the only easter I didn't get my chocolate eggs! and I'm 19! I know I'm old but I don't care I get carded therefore I'm allowed to act immature./get easter eggs.

Q: Do you get carded?
  • yesss. always.

what is the craziest thing that you absolutely want to/have to do before dying?
  • Go to every Disney park in the world, it's kind of extreme.

What do you feel about nudity?
  • I'm a theatre kid. I used to be completely and totally uncomfrotable with nakedness. Now, I really could care less. Sure, it can sometimes be awkward, but I've been yelled at for being "indecent" backstage so many times because I honestly don't realize what's indecent anymore.

In short, Nudity: it's AWESOME, albeit a tad cold in the spring.

Next question: If you could be someone for an hour, who would it be?
  • Damian Kulash, I always wonder what's going on up there and I'd love to know what he knows. But in all reality, I think I'd choose my sister, she's someone I know so well, but I often think I don't know her as well as I think I do. I'd also like to know what it feels like to be one of the most beautiful women in the world, so that's another good reason to choose her.

If you could watch one person for an entire day (yep, all of it, including sleeping and bathroom) and not have them know, who would it be?
  • this one's too hard. u know everyone is going to say Damian... I can't think of anyone. eww. and i dunno about bathroom. that's a little much. what if it stinks? will we also be smell protected?

what would you do if live bear came towards you?
  • thats actually happend to me. up north
    i just went inside.

same question
  • haha. i would freeze and just stare at it for a while till it started moving, then I would start to panic and throw food at it, then hide somewhere.

how would you capture an alligator?
  • very carefully.

would you be a calculator if you could???