In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• you stole that bit from kenny banya! shame on you!

why would you do that?
  • i didn't steal it... I merely relayed to get your opinion.

Q: why are you so judgemental?
  • cause im a piece of shit like that

will you ever be as awesome as me?
  • que sera sera....

Q: how awesome would I have to be to be as awesome as you?
  • kind of like 2 notches below samuel l jackson

isnt it obvious?
  • NOT obvious at all... Samuel is wayyy to awesome, theres no way your even 2 notches below him.

Q: favourite smell?
  • as creepy as it may sound. women.

why do women smell nicer than boys?
  • Because we're made of sugar and spice and everything nice. smile.gif

What's your feeling on O.C. housewives ('cause that's what's on right now...)?
  • is this a mashup of the OC and Desparate Housewives or something? can't answer your question cause i watch neither... sorry, i will put n/a for now.

If you could be any animal for a day what would you be and why?
  • Hmm, hard to say. I'd like to be a bird so that I could fly, but I don't wanna have to eat bugs and mice. I'd like to be a giraffe maybe because it'd be fun to be so tall

what's your favorite color and why?
  • my favorite color(s) have to be olive green and orange cause they're perfect for each other and complement each other. smile.gif

how do you make your perfect sandwich? what cut(s) do you use? diagonal? rectangle? folding?
  • The perfect sandwich is the one I don't make because I hate to work. I'm more of a diagnal cut kind of girl.

What's you favorite fast food?
  • Um, I usually don't eat fast food. But if I have to, I'd take a Burger King burger, they're generally the best. Or a Chick-Fil-A sandwich, if there's one around. Or White Castles burgers.

Did I just say I really don't eat fast food? 'Cause I really don't.

Do you recycle?
  • all the time. It makes me feel warm and fussy inside.

What's your fav. "little kid" game that you wish you could have again?
  • The fisher-price car garage!!!! OMG, I miss how the car would go around and around and then right out the back. It had an elevator too!

Do you have any idea what I'm talking about?
  • YES THAT THING RULED!

Will Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore ever come back to us?
  • No, someone who shall remain nameless said that Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore is incredibly busy with multiple jobs. Poor Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore.

Do you think I'll ever get to do another Fan Correspondant Interview?
  • Only if Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore doesn't fall off the planet.

Do you like getting flowers? I got a rose today from my professor. Just to be clear, he gave the entire class roses, so it's not like he was hitting me or anything, haha.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 3 2006, 07:49 PM)
    Only if Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore doesn't fall off the planet.
    Do you like getting flowers? I got a rose today from my professor. Just to be clear, he gave the entire class roses, so it's not like he was hitting me or anything, haha.

Hahahaah, I was going to say. I LOVE getting flowers, I got some at Easter.

What would be a better date: dinner or movie?
  • dinner, much classyness to be had.

favorite booze?