In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• Vodka or gin & tonic.

Help with my homework: What would $0.40, $0.11 and $0.05 of Depression-era currency equal today?
  • i dont know, like 30 bucks? im an artist i avoid math.

what do you get when you fall in love? (like the song)
  • A guy with a pin to burst your bubble, apparently.

Q: Do you eat the red ones last?
  • oh my, never! its so scene.

whats the deal with badminton
  • It's for nerds who need some sort of athletic activity. It also defies the laws of physics, but I think I'm the only one that thinks that.

What's the longest thing you've ever written?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 4 2006, 11:29 PM)
    It's for nerds who need some sort of athletic activity. It also defies the laws of physics, but I think I'm the only one that thinks that.

What's the longest thing you've ever written?

A stupid 10 page paper that was never even graded (I never understood why we didn't get longer papers though)... yeah how sad is that.

what is your favorite eating utensil, and why?
  • Spork, because it's practical and fun to say.

Favorite quote?
  • "vous au moins ne risquez pas d'etre un legume puisque meme un artichaut a un coeur" ("you could never be an vegetable, even artichokes have hearts.")

It's the one of the few french phrases I can say without sounding like I'm stumbling over all the words. Also, it's from Amelie, which makes me so incredibly happy.

wait, question:
    If you were an item of clothing, what would you be?
  • I think I'd be a bra, but not in a weird way. Bras can be really fun and pretty, but their a mystery to everyone else except for the person wearing them. Also, their job is to lift people up, and I think I'm pretty upbeat.

What was the first cd you ever bought?
  • BSB's Millenium. I'm nto even ashamed. I was so proud that I bought it with my OWN MONEY (I was little and $20 seemed like... hell, in my current financial situation (i.e. broke), it still seems like a lot). I loved that CD to pieces and felt so cool walking around with a CD player all the time. It kind of paved the way for me perpetually having my headphones around my neck. I ALWAYS have them on. I didn't even realize it until my friends pointed it out.

Anyway, that was unnecessarily long...

Next Q: If you could have one talent that you do not have now, what would it be and why?
  • I wish I was talented at following through with things. haha. I start things all the time or have brilliant ideas for stuff to do a lot but never actually do them or do them as well as I should.

Or I wish I was talented at dealing with other people in social situations. I'm so effing awkward.

What's your favorite musical, Broadway or film, of all time and why?
  • I'm not really into musicals really... but I like "little shop of horrors" its pretty funny...

Q: Know any sign language?
  • i used to know the alphabet.

coke or pepsi?
  • coke... derr.

Q: did you see that Jimmy Fallon Pepsi ad? whats up with that?
  • jimmy fallon sucks!

whats the deal with eva longoria?
  • Yes i hate the jbomb too... But I used to love him when i first started watchin snl... then slowly started to despise him...

^^^ shes smaller than the average longoria.

Q: is beverlly hills where you want to be? rollin like a celebrity?
  • nah! its so scene.

dont you hate when people say something is "scene"?
  • I don't not mind...

Q: whats a Fad you gave into?
  • none, im not as scene as you.

was that ovelry condescending?
  • I dunno...

what does: "ovelry" condescending mean?