In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• 1) Turn off the computer, TV, and stereo: NOTHING SHOULD BE ON (except maybe classical music which actually is proven to help studying in certain subjects)
    2) Open book
    3) Study

Every 2 or 3 hours, take a 15-20 minute break. I learned it in AP Psych a couple years back, and it really does work. Studying is not my strong suite, and this is the only way I've found to get things done.

If you were to paint your nails right now, what color would you choose?
  • For the question above, I would paint my nails a metalic purple, I have it right now, but I feel too lazy to start.

For GITD:
    Ok I'm sure you've heard or seen Astro Boy (I used to love it when I was a little kid)
    ~Naruto is a good one... many of the characters eerily resemble my brother's friends.
    ~DNAngel is good, but I expected more from the ending, but I think you would like it.
    ~Fruits Basket... made me cry lots, very lovely cartoon, but I also expected more from the ending.
    ~InuYasha, it's funny.
    ~Chrono Cruisade, one of my faves.
    ~Hellsing (I'm a sucker for vampires tongue.gif)
    ~Azumanga Daioh (supper funny)
    ~Cowboy Bebop

OK I'll leave it at that, or I'll just keep posting everything I know.... and it would be way too long.

Fave mints?
  • umm footos, the foo makers...

i love inuyasha, fullmetal alchamest, avatar... and everytime i hear cowboy bebop i remember that dudes "recliner of rage" on conan!

What colour do you hate to wear?
  • Oh how I love "Fruits Basket," also "Trigun," and "Full Metal Panic"

I hate black and gray. I'm pale and those colors make me look washed out, but also I just prefer bright colors.

Can you make a before and after? You know that category on "Jeopardy" where they combine 2 separate things to make one phrase. I'll give you an example then you make one yourself. Your example is: Full Metal Panic At the Disco
    (Full Metal Panic plus Panic at the Disco)
  • sacred angel hair pasta...
    i think i heard that on jeporady once... so i didn't really make one... but i can steal one.

Q: favourite episode of simpsons?
  • When Homer thinks he saw an alien but it was Mr. Burns hyped up on glowing drugs biggrin.gif lol

Fave. show atm?
  • LOST

Do YOU watch LOST?
  • for future reference, :before and after is wheel of fortune!

i watched it a couple of weeks ago.

have you no shame?
  • I have shame, just not for a lot of things. In Psychology, shame and guilt are good and bad things that keep us doing the right thing but also can make us feel bad about ourselves.

What's the number 1 site that you visit?
  • well i do visit this site a lot... but i also like www.stereogum.com although I haven't been on a while its always rad.

Q: whats your dream car?
  • The monkeemobile or the batmobile

(FYI "Before and After" is a Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy category because both game shows are made by Merv Griffith)

How many times have you been to jail?
  • In monopoly, i always land in jail, so a lot.

When's the last time YOU played monopoly?
  • 2 years ago. Monopoly is corrupted and should only be played by money and power seeking hoggers. I prefer Life.

Q: If you could invent a board game what would u call it?
  • "The Official OkGo Roach Broach Society" roach broach decorating kit
    (ok maybe not, lol, but I can't think of anything better at the moment)

how much money did the tooth fairy give you when you were a kid?
  • 0.00 dineros! The tooth fairy was mean and threw them in the trash.

Q: what kind of toothpaste do you use and would you recommend it?
  • lol! Any toothpaste that has pretty glitters and sparkles! Or any toothpaste that would ever be endorsed by Tim Nordwind, whichever comes first. Alright! I will go finish studying now. Waaaah! I don't wanna!

what kind of toothpaste do you use?
  • ok c-ya laters Tempe! Go study! you're almost done!

hmm. I used to use colgate whitening, then I noticed that using that is making my teeth thin and c-thru and I got scared so I switched to Aquafresh. I like the stripeys.

Q: Do you have cavities? How many?
  • Teeth whitening toothpastes can irritate sensitive gums. When I want a quick whitening before a party or get-together, I just brush with baking soda. Ah, I sounded like Martha Stwart just now. Ooo, me likes the stripes of Aquafresh too. I've been using aquafresh lately cause it was on sale at the store. Lol, yes. I will go study now. Tootles! laugh.gif

how do you fight an okgo board addiction?
  • umm. i don't think that's possible.
    maybe. just maybe if you get a mighty large cowbell.
    maybe that would cure your fever.

Q: What is the single most disgusting thing that you have eaten and will never touch again for the rest of your life?
  • Squid, i've had prepared every way imaginable, but it still sucks.

How much did you weigh when you were born?