In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• QUOTE (mysticcat @ Sep 25 2005, 09:21 PM)
    I like how this one looks like it's ON FIRE!!! blink.gif
    Oh, and I have to say that I prefer the street clothes over the suits, but I guess that's just me.
  • Ooh! Ooh! Can I play too?! biggrin.gif

• ooo lovely pictures

i like the one where hes playing keyboard biggrin.gif
  • oh boy oh boy it feels just like christmas biggrin.gif i really like the one where he's tuning his guitar .. hehe.. anyhoo thanks for posting them!
  • what a hottie.
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Sep 26 2005, 04:57 PM)
    oh boy oh boy it feels just like christmas biggrin.gif  i really like the one where he's tuning his guitar .. hehe.. anyhoo thanks for posting them!

Oh you like the "tuning the guitar"? Well then, my dear, this one's just for you:

Ok, and one more to prove that the boy is just adorable...even when he's not doing anything:

• aw, that second one is adorable wub.gif biggrin.gif
  • Awww, I love Rusty. I love him tuning his guitar. wub.gif
  • I'm bringing out my old pics (the newer ones are linked in my profile).

Possibly the most unflattering picture ever. I think this was at the Napoleon, OH show back in March.. Sarah told him to smile during a song.. and this is what we got:

Here's one from the Open End Gallery show in Chicago in February.

This was either Napoleon or Toledo in March. It's from my pic with him, but I cut myself out.. we don't need to see 2 pics of me in a thread about Andy haha.

Too bad he's got a serious girlfriend. And she has to be insanely talented as well. Figures tongue.gif
  • awesome pics..and i love the ones from your profile (especially the dancing ones) laugh.gif
  • Talented at what?

If Andy ever cuts his hair shorter, I don't know what I'll do.
  • Talented at dating one of the world's most attractive men? I CAN BE TOO DAMNIT. ok I'm done.
  • Talented at everything. haha

You guys do know that he reads the boards every once and a while, right?
  • I would think so. How else would they know to play shows in the places that we wanted them to? If Andy is reading this...You are awesome, but that kind of goes without saying.
  • Hell yes. Read away Andy...my name is CLAIRE by the way. My address is 37....haha just kidding.
  • I'm not surprised that he reads our posts. It's pretty awesome if I do say so myself.

And since we're talking about Mr. Andy anyway, I think his Secret Dakota Ring project is lovely. I listened to all of the songs on that site last night (ooooo, rhymes!) and it's really good!

Back to the pictures, I think they're all amazing. Is he doing the can opener in that one photo up there somewhere?
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Sep 26 2005, 06:53 PM)
      Is he doing the can opener in that one photo up there somewhere?

Haha it looks like it! Even MORE reason to fall madly in love with him...
  • In Toledo. The lighting (and the venue) sucked, and I only had a disposable camera along with me.

• I love people who can do the can opener.

Andy, I love you. biggrin.gif