In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• I knew you would like that one. Although, I can't see why anyone wouldn't!
  • Here is sweet Andy attempting to steal a pen from The House Of Blues to sign autographs..

• QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Jan 25 2007, 02:44 PM)
    Here is sweet Andy attempting to steal a pen from The House Of Blues to sign autographs..

Aw, I love him so much. I wish I thought to take a picture of him trying to steal a pen.
  • ihave7stars, you are my hero.

Bakersfield Fan, that is such a funny photo.
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Jan 25 2007, 05:44 PM)
    Here is sweet Andy attempting to steal a pen from The House Of Blues to sign autographs..

That's SO cute. What a miscreant... rolleyes.gif

All those young pictures of Andy are seriously reminding me of this guy that goes to my school. Scary.
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 25 2007, 11:16 PM)
    All those young pictures of Andy are seriously reminding me of this guy that goes to my school. Scary.

Seriously, it's exactly the same here. If you turned one of this guy's photos black & white, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference to this.

The scary thing? His (and mine) best friend bears more than a passing resemblance to what I'd imagine a young Damian (with his current hair) would look like blink.gif
  • QUOTE (mmmary @ Jan 24 2007, 08:01 PM)
    I love the pictures from when he looks highschoolish... I keep thinking of him being on the robotics team and giggling...

He was a smartie in high school with that stuff. Sorry, no picture here.

http://www.wpi.edu/News/AtWPI/19967/mar27.html

March 27, 1997

Last weekend, the Mass. Academy/WPI team won the Procter & Gamble Creativity Award at the FIRST Johnson & Johnson Mid-Atlantic Regional Robotics competition in New Brunswick, N.J. The trophy is presented to the team displaying the most creative design, use of a component or the most creative or unique strategy of play. The team was made up of Mass. Academy students Jon Bartelson, Jeremy Bruce, Eric Clinton, Michael Euell, Justin McCarthy, Siu Ng, Angela Richardson, Andrew Ross, Jason Sardell and Garrett Seale and WPI students David Abernethy '97 and Michael Katz '99. Pauline Lamarche, principal of the academy, and John M. Sullivan, associate professor of mechanical engineering, were the advisors.
  • you guys are seriously awesome! how did yall find these?!

i love young andy pics biggrin.gif
  • Thanks to Sheri and ytel82, I'm finally reading the blog and Andy is soooooooooooo cute!!!!!

"I'm pretty sure they picked me for my musical abilities but I have a sneaking suspicion that they just wanted someone named Andy in the band. I'm still working on the "Duncan" aspect but as far my first name goes, we're golden." That is the best intro ever!!!!

I saw a Sox interview- was Rusty born in Boston? If so, OMG! cuz I'm a Bostonian.
    OMG!!!! HE'S FROM WORCHESTER!!!
    And whoah! His sister goes to Umass! I wonder which one it is, cuz my sister goes to Umass too, and it would be so incredibly funny if she actually knew Rusty's sister and never knew she was the sister of a member of the best band in the world.
    Thx!
    Pics taken by Redstar7, photoshopped by me.

Here is a little video when I first met him. I know it a little bit weird being recorded without knowing it, but I wanted to have some type of visual/audio memory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxJzI_1cxd0
  • o man, i love Andy's voice
  • Ahh, I want to buy Secret Dakota Ring's album but they're all sold out. sad.gif I emailed Serious Business and this is what they had to say:

Hi Danielle,

We are planning on printing up a new run of DNLBATW in the next few
    weeks. Stay tuned and sign up for the mailing list at
    secretdakotaring.com.

Thanks for your support.

Love,
    Mr. Business
    Yayyy tongue.gif I'm holding Mr. Business to that.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Jan 27 2007, 08:04 PM)
    Pics taken by Redstar7, photoshopped by me.

Here is a little video when I first met him. I know it a little bit weird being recorded without knowing it, but I wanted to have some type of visual/audio memory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxJzI_1cxd0

Nice piece of art you got there, I wish I knew how to photoshop!!! And I just like listening to Andy speak, he's so handsome *sigh*
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Jan 27 2007, 09:49 PM)
    Nice piece of art you got there, I wish I knew how to photoshop!!! And I just like listening to Andy speak, he's so handsome *sigh*

Thank you. I liked it because it looks like he is checking out his backside. Ah the litte things that amuse me. I love his voice too. I could listen to him quote novels or Streisand lyrics all day which is funny because I really don't like Streisand. I really don't have good photoshop skills, but the picture is small that you can't really see all the mistakes.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Jan 27 2007, 10:01 PM)
    Thank you. I liked it because it looks like he is checking out his backside. Ah the litte things that amuse me. I love his voice too. I could listen to him quote novels or Streisand lyrics all day which is funny because I really don't like Streisand. I really don't have good photoshop skills, but the picture is small that you can't really see all the mistakes.

Well let's face it, even he cant resist his backside. That video you have is so short that I just HAD to play it over and over again. tongue.gif I hope that doesn't sound like I'm complaining, cuz I'm not. I'm happy you uploaded those few seconds of pure bliss smile.gif I just really like to play that video over and over again.
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 27 2007, 09:46 PM)
    Ahh, I want to buy Secret Dakota Ring's album but they're all sold out. sad.gif I emailed Serious Business and this is what they had to say:

Oooohh yay! Thanks for the info. I was so bummed to hear they were all sold out. I've been listening to the 4 songs available on the site like non-stop the past few weeks. That's some good stuff you got there Mr. Ross.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jan 27 2007, 09:52 PM)
    And whoah! His sister goes to Umass! I wonder which one it is, cuz my sister goes to Umass too, and it would be so incredibly funny if she actually knew Rusty's sister and never knew she was the sister of a member of the best band in the world.
    Ha! Make sure you report back on this!

QUOTE (ytel82 @ Jan 27 2007, 11:49 PM)
    Nice piece of art you got there, I wish I knew how to photoshop!!!
    I'm also impressed. That whole banner is really great.

QUOTE (porifera @ Jan 27 2007, 10:14 PM)
    o man, i love Andy's voice
    wub.gif

QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 27 2007, 11:46 PM)

QUOTE (oknat @ Jan 28 2007, 12:51 AM)
    Oooohh yay! Thanks for the info. I was so bummed to hear they were all sold out. I've been listening to the 4 songs available on the site like non-stop the past few weeks.

Just so's you know, you can get the album on iTunes also. But as Andy has said, having the actual album is a lot "cooler." biggrin.gif

On that note, in the meantime, BUY DRACULAZOMBIEUSA! He used to be in the band and he's all over the album. It's awesome. I love it. It's another Serious Business release. Buy it. Did I say buy it?
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 28 2007, 01:18 PM)
    Just so's you know, you can get the album on iTunes also. But as Andy has said, having the actual album is a lot "cooler." biggrin.gif

I have to agree with Andy. I'm so much closer to him now laugh.gif Besides, you may get some cool buttons, stickers, or posters from Serious Business Records if you order the actual CD.
    QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 28 2007, 01:18 PM)
    On that note, in the meantime, BUY DRACULAZOMBIEUSA! He used to be in the band and he's all over the album. It's awesome. I love it. It's another Serious Business release. Buy it. Did I say buy it?

DraculaZombieUSA has been added to my favorite bands list.
    Another favorite is The Unsacred Hearts Which Andy was also a part of.
    BUY their EP! It is way beyond awesome!
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Jan 28 2007, 04:30 PM)
    The Unsacred HeartsBUY their EP! It is way beyond awesome!

No! Buy DraculaZombieUSA!

laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 28 2007, 05:20 PM)
    No! Buy DraculaZombieUSA!

laugh.gif

mad.gif Unsacred Hearts! Unsacred Hearts! Unsacred Hearts! tongue.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Or just buy both, it's worth it!