In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• double post.. booo
  • He needs some hugs and appreciation being that it's his 2nd anniversary with the band. To Andy, I salute you! *Cracks open the champaigne*
  • YA FOR ANDY!!!!
  • I wanna gush!! Andy really is incredibly handsome and looks like a prince- if he rode away on a white horse, I wouldn't be surprised. He looks like Cinderella and Snow White's dream prince, only better.
    sorry- I just really wanted to gush...cuz...he really is so handsome!

so congrats on your anniversary with the band, Andy!
  • Oh myyyyyyy GOD.

JESUS CHRIST! 7STARS! ARE YOU USING THE SAME INTERNET AS THE REST OF US?!?!?!?!

I feel like I'm cheating; I'm just saving these pictures and I didn't even do anything sad.gif I want to look for pictures in the deep crevices of the Web too!!!

7stars, you are famous. My OKGO friends and I always bring you up as OKGO's shadow smile.gif
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Feb 8 2007, 10:24 PM)
    I want to look for pictures in the deep crevices of the Web too!!!

Let Google be your friend.

I was searching for abr17 (his e-mail ID in college) when I got this return:
    http://www.nindy.com/jacob/pics/225.html

From there, I went to the picture folder:
    http://crummy.com/pix/jake/

But the text that goes with everything is here:
    http://www.nindy.com/jacob/pics/index.html

You'll find lots of amusing stories there about Andy like the one behind the sleepover pictures (awww) and how 15 dirty mattresses ended up at his parents' house. It's almost like an Andy R0ss playground! (I said almost.)
  • hahahhahahahha! OH MY GOSH ! i love all of the songs on there

best one ive heard so far...Goiterman

DONT STARE AT THE GOITER MAN!
  • Anyone seen this one before?

• ^ Haha....I love his expression!
  • I'm pretty sure someone has said it before but... andy is one thirsty thirsty boy.
  • great pic, Lety, where did you find it??
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ Feb 10 2007, 05:32 AM)
    great pic, Lety, where did you find it??

Thanks! I took that pic at a party he invited me to..............Wait, that was my dream laugh.gif laugh.gif I found it on Flickr. If you click on the picture it takes you to the photo album it belongs to biggrin.gif But thats the only picture of him in there dry.gif
  • looks like some extreme partying haha
  • If nobody minds, I'm gonna repost somin I said before cuz I guess this is the more apt topic for it. And then I wanna post more photos smile.gif

He really, really looks exactly like a Disney prince! If the princes from the Little Mermaid, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella all combined into one super prince, it would be Andy.

And oh, random story- the girl I was with during the Providence concert went on all night about how she was gonna marry Andy. And since her dad got to to chat with Andy's dad, she afterwards was like, "Dad! Invite him to a Sox game! And then you can introduce me and I'll be married to Rusty in no time!" And she promised my sister and me that we could be bridesmaids. (Her dad was laughing at all this)

this is from somewhere- sorry if I stole it from anybody here. I think it's one of the best photos I've seen of him, but it comes noooooowhere near to how hot he is in real life.

Just look at those eyeeees smile.gif

And I'm gonna post my other fav pics of him- again, sorry if I stole these from anybody here. But he looks so cute and adorable in these, whereas in real life he's nothing but hot, hot, hot

• ok, and now some of my other fav Rusty pics- sorry if I stole them from anybody here. They're really good photography

and this one's blurry, but I still like the shape of his hair here. It's sooo Prince Eric from the Little Mermaid

• And more...sorry, I'm going a lil crazy here. And sorry again if I stole these from anybody here

and here he just looks so Italian:
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Feb 10 2007, 11:19 PM)
    ok, and now some of my other fav Rusty pics- sorry if I stole them from anybody here. They're really good photography

They're mine. Most of them, anyway. biggrin.gif I love those pictures. Too bad the lighting was so bad. My Canon couldn't keep up.
  • oh, sorry! You did an awesome job though- they look really professional and they're seriously the best I've ever seen- which is why I saved them. Hope you don't mind- you really are an awesome photographer and I am eternally grateful to you for these photos smile.gif I stare at them a lot, hehe
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Feb 11 2007, 10:28 PM)
    oh, sorry! You did an awesome job though- they look really professional and they're seriously the best I've ever seen- which is why I saved them. Hope you don't mind- you really are an awesome photographer and I am eternally grateful to you for these photos smile.gif I stare at them a lot, hehe

I don't mind at all. biggrin.gif I'm glad you like them and they were decent enough for someone to like them. I wish I had taken that first one, of the double-Andy. His hair in that particular shot is le'drool. That's probably the sexiest I have ever seen it.

(does some staring herself)
  • We need to keep the beautiful Andy thread alive! Lucky for us, I found this:

I don't know who the guy on the right is, but his facial expression is a little creepy unsure.gif