In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• love the old pictures, bahaha.
    especially the high school-ish ones, he was totally a nerd. (actually reminds me a lot of the math team kids at my school, myself included, haha)
    and the haircuts and stuff are so definitely '90s, it makes me laugh. a lot.

I got the SDR cd just recently(#128 out of 200 from this print, apparently), and I absolutely love it.
    I haven't heard either Unsacred Hearts or DraculaZombieUSA enough to give an opinion.

oh, and 7stars definitely has insider information... somehow...but that's okay cause it's addicting. mwahahahaha
  • haha Andy actually looks like one of my brother's friends when he was younger back in the 90's with those clothes and haircut.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 29 2007, 05:23 PM)
    No, wait--I think 7stars is Andy's mom. biggrin.gif

That's a lot better than my theory, that 7stars is Andy! Actually, I have been going back and forth from Tim to Andy.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 29 2007, 08:23 PM)
    No, wait--I think 7stars is Andy's mom. biggrin.gif

Any baby pictures around the house, Mrs. Ross...I mean...ihave7stars?
  • You all have incredible imaginations. BTW, I think he's still a baby at only 27. Andy FYI, his birthday is coming up soon...March 8.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Jan 29 2007, 06:27 AM)
    Funny you should say that. Read the comments: ohmy.gif
    http://www.friendster.com/209871

Haha, thanks for that. His friends really have an interesting take on Andy.
    image <-- Looking a little like Matt Damon in 2002.
  • how do you do this? you get so many pictures and other unknown information! it's amazing
  • There is a lot of awesome in this post. 7stars, you are amazing, and you defiantly don’t have to stop with the pictures of Andy.
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Jan 31 2007, 11:20 AM)
    how do you do this? you get so many pictures and other unknown information! it's amazing

I have narrowed it down to 7stars is either Andy himself, Andy's mom, or one of Andy's friends.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Jan 31 2007, 04:52 PM)
    I have narrowed it down to 7stars is either Andy himself, Andy's mom, or one of Andy's friends.

Shhhhhh..... Don't question a good thing tongue.gif
  • Haha, I think Andy has better things to do.
  • So my theory that ihave7stars is Pauly Shore is indeed a little off?
  • But awesome nonetheless.
  • Pauly Shore? LOL! well I found some of these pics online too so they weren't completely new to me, but MOST of them are, and to me IH7S is definitely someone who knows either Andy or one of his friends personally, or at least has access to some of his private photo albums wink.gif. so yeah...what Redstar7 said wink.gif. (please continue posting pics and more, Sherlock H... image I mean, IH7S! biggrin.gif *hugs*)
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 25 2007, 04:34 PM)
    An early version of "Beautiful Girl"???

Here's earlier music from when he was still in school up in Worcester, MA and had a band with friends called The Crups:
    http://www.crummy.com/music/hosted/crup/

I don't know if he sings or just plays guitar though. And I don't have pictures. (Or I should say, at least not yet.)
  • ok I don't have a picture with this either but... did anyone of you know why the SDR CD is called "Do not leave baggage all the way"? the title is inspired by a sign in Thailand that said the same. if he didn't find the solution yet he's still trying to figure out what the sign was instructing him to do.... LOL!

I thought I'd share smile.gif.
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ Feb 2 2007, 03:49 PM)
    ok I don't have a picture with this either but... did anyone of you know why the SDR CD is called "Do not leave baggage all the way"? the title is inspired by a sign in Thailand that said the same. if he didn't find the solution yet he's still trying to figure out what the sign was instructing him to do.... LOL!

I thought I'd share smile.gif.
    Haha, thanks. I was wondering what it meant...
  • What the shizznit!! I love you people and your incredible, crippling knack for finding life-threateningly awesome pictures!
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 2 2007, 12:29 PM)
    Here's earlier music from when he was still in school up in Worcester, MA and had a band with friends called The Crups:
    http://www.crummy.com/music/hosted/crup/

I don't know if he sings or just plays guitar though. And I don't have pictures. (Or I should say, at least not yet.)

wow thats cool!! i listen to some.. there's sooo many!

in "Your Dumb, as in not mine" its funny cause they were like i guess you can say practicing and then one guy was like " you can sing to andy." lol biggrin.gif

in another song called "And He Walks(Andy Woks)" is it like Rusty Ross?? you know woks and ross? eh? laugh.gif