In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 6 2006, 01:52 AM)
    I only listened to part of the first song, but it songs really nifty and catchy and I want to buy it now, 'cause I'd totally shell out for Rusty.

Errr, that sounded wrong...

But all in good taste. I did buy it (only 5 dollars!) and I'm sups excited for the mail.

Cor, his voice is nice.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 5 2006, 09:52 PM)
    but it songs really nifty and catchy

Okay, I just realised that I wrote "it songs really nifty and catchy" as opposed to "it sounds really nifty and catchy." Oy.
  • I think I'm going to buy it. I downloaded the four songs from the site yesterday (no idea why I didn't do that the first time) but I fell in love with the songs again and now I want to buy it.

And $5 isn't bad at all!
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 7 2006, 05:26 AM)
    I think I'm going to buy it.  I downloaded the four songs from the site yesterday (no idea why I didn't do that the first time) but I fell in love with the songs again and now I want to buy it.

And $5 isn't bad at all!

at 15 Megs of Fame they have three more songs. But my CD should be coming on Monday...wonder if Rusty's going to tour with it---he should be OK Go's opening in an alter ego. Tracksuits anyone?
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 7 2006, 06:12 PM)
    wonder if Rusty's going to tour with it---he should be OK Go's opening in an alter ego.  Tracksuits anyone?

Oh emm gee, yes!!! That would be so great. biggrin.gif

I want to make a Secret Dakota Ring tee-shirt now...
  • AWW!
    he's so cute <3 <3 <3
  • OH, AGREED. j'adorable.
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 8 2006, 02:17 PM)
    OH, AGREED.  j'adorable.

He's like a little kid <3
    I don't know, there is just someting about him that makes me want to reconcider my undying love for Damian xD

Damian is the picture of perfection

.....other than the fact that in almost every picture, Damian looks drunk..........or high.......
  • QUOTE (Scarlet Waffle @ Jan 8 2006, 03:55 PM)
    .....other than the fact that in almost every picture, Damian looks drunk..........or high.......

Probably because he is drunk. *coughcoughgettinglostinNYCandbangingonsomelady'sdoorat3amcoughcough*

biggrin.gif I kid, I kid.

QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 8 2006, 02:17 PM)
    j'adorable.

"I adorable"???
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 9 2006, 11:57 PM)
    "I adorable"???

That's right. J'adore kind of works into j'adorable. Kind of?
  • Je m'adore. Je suis adorable. Je suis mignonne. Did I spell that right? It looks wrong.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 10 2006, 07:46 AM)
    Je m'adore. Je suis adorable. Je suis mignonne. Did I spell that right? It looks wrong.

The only thing I remember about 7th grade intro to French was J'adore le lei, J'adore biscuit (or however you spelled it).

Our teacher had a stack of oreos and milk and we had to repeat it to her before we got one.
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 10 2006, 01:22 PM)
    The only thing I remember about 7th grade intro to French was J'adore le lei, J'adore biscuit (or however you spelled it).

Our teacher had a stack of oreos and milk and we had to repeat it to her before we got one.

depends on when you had french determining how much torture it is
    xD
  • I ordered Do Not Leave Baggage All The Way today. I'm quite excited to get it.

That and the fact that it was $5 and shipping was free. That made me extremely happy. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 10 2006, 03:46 AM)
    Je m'adore. Je suis adorable. Je suis mignonne. Did I spell that right? It looks wrong.

Well, that was rather egotistical...wink.gif (Yes, it's spelled correctly.)

Apparently I haven't had enough of torturous French, as that's my major...

I ordered Do Not Leave Baggage All The Way today. I'm quite excited to get it.

That and the fact that it was $5 and shipping was free. That made me extremely happy. biggrin.gif

I can't wait to order it! I have to wait 'til I get more than $20 in my checking account, though. The whole free shipping, low cost thing is so nifty, it makes me want to give Rusty a big hug. Which I'd do anyway. I guess it makes me want to give him a bigger hug.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 11 2006, 12:25 AM)
    I ordered Do Not Leave Baggage All The Way today.  I'm quite excited to get it.

That and the fact that it was $5 and shipping was free.  That made me extremely happy.  biggrin.gif

Mine's due to arrive in a few days. I have not been able to get 23 out of my head. GAHAHH I LOVEEE EANNNDYY
  • ^^ i wish you could, like go visit them without them getting all security or something on you

this sounds childish but i think i would give almost anything just to SEE andy or damian (damian......not as much as andy, but yanno) seeing tim would be awesome too biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Scarlet Waffle @ Jan 11 2006, 08:25 PM)
    ^^ i wish you could, like go visit them without them getting all security or something on you
    this sounds childish but i think i would give almost anything just to SEE andy or damian (damian......not as much as andy, but yanno) seeing tim would be awesome too biggrin.gif

See them, as in just meet them? Or like, see them as in stop by their house or something?

I have to say, everytime they come to Northampton, I hang out around the Starbuck's all afternoon...hee hee...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 12 2006, 11:45 PM)
    See them,  as in just meet them? Or like, see them as in stop by their house or something?

I have to say, everytime they come to Northampton, I hang out around the Starbuck's all afternoon...hee hee...

i mean see as in just be able to see them in person but meating them would be the best.
    i had the weirdest dream last night!
    i was at home, ver summer vacati0n [g0 figure] and damian came t0 my d00r t0 ask if he c0uld stay because tim and dan g0t the last h0tel r00m 0r s0mething. he went into the guest r00m and went 0n my lapt0p [extra weird] and went thr0ugh my ''my pictures'' and saw all the pictures or him and the rest and started talking to me abut h0w c00l i was. then i went int0 my r00m f0r s0me reas0n and my c0sen [wh0m i never get to see] and i started talking to him about ok go and i was trying to show him something [i forgot] about ok go and it wouldnt come up as if it were g0ne 0r s0mething then he is like ''i am g0nna g0...' and i woke up o.o

'twas weird