In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 3 2007, 06:18 PM)
    Did you take that pic yourself, Rachel?

Yep, I did! See the GWU thread!
  • I like the top picture of Andy that you took Rachel. He has a cute look there a little different for Andy.
  • how damn cute is he? love these pictures smile.gif
  • so damn cute. smile.gif

sooo... what about THIS, sox nation?

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/rumors/post/Re...t?urn=mlb,52279

i don't want him here in d-town either, i think he should just... not play. ha.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Nov 5 2007, 12:39 AM)
    so damn cute. smile.gif
    sooo... what about THIS, sox nation?

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/rumors/post/Re...t?urn=mlb,52279
    i don't want him here in d-town either, i think he should just... not play. ha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, the Sox are the NEW Evil Empire and this is just further proof. :-D How sweet it is!

I love how the Andy thread is also the Red Sox thread. Brilliant. I think Andy would appreciate that too, even though I've just called his team the New Evil Empire. LOL!

and newly uploading pictures from Nov. 4 HERE
  • my night just got amazing! these are from our show!! thank you heidi!
  • OH really? I love whoever took these pictures!
  • haha that thing about A-Rod, would be the first time EVER that it went the other way and the Sox gained someone that the Yankees lost. Seriously. Usually we lose all the good players to other teams and to the Yankees.
    psst Rachel, we may seem to be headed that way, but it'll take a while before we're as evil as the Yanks... tongue.gif

and yeah, I think it's very fitting that this thread is about Andy AND the Sox.

ps those pictures are great everyone!
  • ^^Aww kissie face wub.gif

That person took some lovely shots of them. Thanks for the link!
  • haha well, when i saw that link, i had to post it b/c it was on the yahoo homepage, and it was considered a "rumor" i love that they have their own rumor section...

anDywho...

thanks again for all the great pictures! seriously puts me in a way better mood
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Nov 5 2007, 10:31 PM)
    anDywho...

That made me laugh a lot for some reason.

I was reading a review of the Superdrag show in Boston and when I got to the end, it said it was posted by Rusty and then there was an entry below it about the Serious Business CMJ showcase. So I started freaking out and thinking that I had stumbled across a secret Andy blog and wondering how I didn't see him at the show because I did keep an eye out for him even though it was highly unlikely that he would be there. Andywho (I think I'm going to use this all the time now or maybe just in this thread), it turns out it wasn't him, but I was really excited for about two minutes.
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ May 1 2007, 02:21 PM)
    how do you like this pic? I took it! wub.gif thought I'd share...

Utterly amazing. Had to repost this.

QUOTE (katieyellow @ May 20 2007, 09:27 AM)

This also needed to be rehashed... one of three i think smile.gif

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 9 2007, 01:54 PM)

Yes please.

QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jul 2 2007, 07:05 PM)

Stolen from the Juggling Club. biggrin.gif

What I wouldn't give to see this dance performed live, specifically for THIS part

andyway
  • WOW you're so right. Those needed reviving!
  • i wish you could see the smile on my face. i love it!! good find smile.gif
  • If you look in the PicsNStuff thread, I've explained that I'm posting a huge amount of pics and where I found them. I'm posting them b/c I know most of you don't have time to sift thru a billion pics on that site. So this is a continuation:
  • sally. i owe you. this is truly truly amazing.

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 9 2007, 06:31 AM)

dlkafjdls;fkasjf;kldsjfl;djsalfjdsl;kfjadksjf is all that comes to mind...

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 9 2007, 09:30 AM)

hooorrraaayyyy beer!