In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• It's sups cute! (And I love your shoes)...
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Feb 13 2006, 11:46 PM)
    It's sups cute!  (And I love your shoes)...

I love those shoes, too. They do hurt my feet after a while, but they're not too too bad.

I actually have a pair of silver 3" heels, kind of similar to yours, that are actually rather comfortable. I mean, when I take them off at the end of the night, my feet hurt, but I can wear them for far longer than any other pair of heels that I have. I think it's the way they're shaped...
  • I'm designing my prom dress this year because last year someone else had the same dress as me. It was in a different color, but it still bothered me because she looked better in it. I later found out she had an eating disorder, so I didn't feel quite as bad about myself. Anyway, after that night, I vowed to make sure I would never have the same dress as someone else again. So I'm designing it. I really can't wait to make it. I'm really not sure that I could do it though, so I might have it made or something. But still...I'm soooo excited. Maybe I'll post some pictures of my dresses after they're finished. I'm wearing one of them to the concert at Slim's. I watched the video for flowers in the window by Travis, and it inspired me to design a maternity dress for my friend, who is pregnant. I think I'll start a whole line. biggrin.gif
  • my gay friend alex designs stuff, he has an eye for fashion, makes me wonder about him sometimes.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Feb 16 2006, 03:48 AM)
    my gay friend alex designs stuff, he has an eye for fashion, makes me wonder about him sometimes.

About his gayness? Isn't that already the case?
  • you all are way pretty.

i just got my hair cut, so i decided to share with the whole world. haha.
  • QUOTE (rooneyhappy @ Feb 16 2006, 08:31 PM)
    you all are way pretty.

i just got my hair cut, so i decided to share with the whole world. haha.

I like it. I wish I could get my bangs cut like that, but my hair is too thin in the front. (And then it's really thick in the back. My hair is weird.)

Speaking of hair cuts, I haven't had one in over a year... blink.gif
  • i got mine cut today

meh
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 16 2006, 08:45 PM)
    i got mine cut today
    meh

But you're a guy. Guys do that fairly often.
  • i dont, thats my first hair cut in about 4 months

huzza for my emo mullet
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 16 2006, 08:57 PM)
    i dont, thats my first hair cut in about 4 months
    huzza for my emo mullet

Oh, right. I forgot that you had longerish hair.
  • i got my hair cut short so here you are

i like it
  • ooh cool hair
  • I need a haircut. Well, probably just my ends trimmed because I have major split-ends. And I need my bangs cut.

Oh, and I need my roots dyed. If I'm in the right lighting, it looks like my hair is going gray. sad.gif

So yeah, I need that fixed.

Maybe this weekend. Hair cut and renewed roots! YAY!
  • i need a haircut
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Feb 16 2006, 09:05 PM)
    Oh, and I need my roots dyed.  If I'm in the right lighting, it looks like my hair is going gray.  sad.gif

i am going grey sad.gif
    i'd like to be able to say it's daves fault...
    but i've been going grey since before i knew him...
    although, i did discover my first grey hair when i was in florida...
    maybe my head knew he was near, and was gonna be the end of my hair color...
    haha...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Feb 17 2006, 09:02 PM)
    i am going grey sad.gif
    i'd like to be able to say it's daves fault...
    but i've been going grey since before i knew him...
    although, i did discover my first grey hair when i was in florida...
    maybe my head knew he was near, and was gonna be the end of my hair color...
    haha...

haha, awww. sad.gif
  • i havent read this thread in ages. It is awash with straight hair. I need to take a photo of mine when its curly and scare the crap outta some people haha
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 16 2006, 05:41 PM)
    I like it. I wish I could get my bangs cut like that, but my hair is too thin in the front. (And then it's really thick in the back. My hair is weird.)

Speaking of hair cuts, I haven't had one in over a year... blink.gif

thanks.

the only problem is that my sister broke my straightener yesterday, and i have ridiculously curly hair... huh.gif so instead of taking like 10 minutes to straighten my hair, it takes like 20 because i have to blowdry it straight and then curl it. urrrgggg.
  • why do my eyes always look so scary in pictures?!?