In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• Are you a demon, and you don't know it yet?!?!

I like to say that all the people in my photos with red eyes are demonic . . . it's funnier when they have weird expressions on their faces too. Like the one's I take at basketball games come out with red eyes, and the players look really angry only because they're running and jumping and stuff.

hehe, it's amusing. smile.gif

I like your posters though.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Feb 18 2006, 11:04 PM)
    Are you a demon, and you don't know it yet?!?!

dave will probably back up the demon theory, but i myself don't think that's it...

I like your posters though.

thank you...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Feb 19 2006, 12:14 AM)
    dave will probably back up the demon theory, but i myself don't think that's it...
    thank you...

I don't think your a demon either. smile.gif

and you're welcome.
  • darbie? Where do you go shopping? Where do you get your shirts. youve got great clothes. it takes me forever to get good clothes.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Feb 19 2006, 01:43 PM)
    darbie? Where do you go shopping? Where do you get your shirts. youve got great clothes. it takes me forever to get good clothes.

most of my shirts come from thrift stores or from www.delias.com... however the one i'm wearing in the pic above was made by a girl named yana, she makes a lot of one of a kind items, that sell for bucket loads of money on ebay (search supayana, she lists new auctions every tuesday)...
  • I was rereading the story of Eros and Psyche in Metamorphoses (and thoroughly avoiding my audtion for NYU tomorrow) and had some fun with my camera and Photoshop (hoorah contrast!)

• QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 21 2006, 01:28 AM)

trippy...
  • soooo i figured i should post some prom pictures too!
    my date rusafa, my friend christa, my chemistry teacher, me
    my prom date and i

i'm not a lesbian. i'm just too ugly to get a real date. lol smile.gif
  • That's a beautiful dress!
  • yes, gorgeous dress sara... your dates dress is nice too... and you're not ugly, you're intimdatingly beautiful...
  • lol thanks--i got it at camille

turns out someone was there in my dress in red---except she didnt cross the ties

the ties were too long so i crossed them in the front--so people are so clueless that they didnt even think our dresses were similar because of the color and the ties

ahahaha worked out for me though

and nahhhh i dont know. haha i never get dates *shrugs* it was more fun to go with friends anyhow! happy.gif
  • eh dates to dances are overrated. I only had one date to a dance during high school and it wasn't as much fun as the ones I went to without a date.
  • Agreed. It's far more fun to go with a group of friends and just dance with everyone. I remember being a freshman and being all worried about having a date. Now, as seniors, no one really gives a fuck. It's awesome. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 23 2006, 08:50 PM)
    Agreed.  It's far more fun to go with a group of friends and just dance with everyone.  I remember being a freshman and being all worried about having a date.  Now, as seniors, no one really gives a fuck.  It's awesome. biggrin.gif

I wish it were like that at my school. All the senior girls are flipping out because they don't have a date yet. WHY?!?! I don't know. I didn't even go to my own prom last year because it would sucks. And so it did, from what I heard. I'm going this year though.

I went to another school's prom last year. I had a lot of fun. It was actually the school I used to go to. I met a lot of people I haven't seen in a while. It was great. smile.gif I even met up with my best friend from 3rd grade there. haha.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Feb 24 2006, 02:47 AM)
    I wish it were like that at my school.  All the senior girls are flipping out because they don't have a date yet.  WHY?!?!  I don't know.  I didn't even go to my own prom last year because it would sucks.  And so it did, from what I heard.  I'm going this year though. 

I went to another school's prom last year.  I had a lot of fun.  It was actually the school I used to go to.  I met a lot of people I haven't seen in a while.  It was great.  smile.gif  I even met up with my best friend from 3rd grade there.  haha.

Proms that are laid-back are so much more fun. If you build up anticipation, you tend to find it's a let down because it's not the perfect thing everyone imagined.

I took a freshman friend to my junior prom last year and had a blast because he was so laid-back and we just flailed out on the dance floor.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Feb 23 2006, 10:47 PM)
    I wish it were like that at my school.  All the senior girls are flipping out because they don't have a date yet.  WHY?!?!  I don't know.

I went with one of my best guy friends, and I think I had more fun with him than I would have had with a boyfriend or some random guy who'd asked me to be his date.

And I went as my friend Andrea's prom date to her junior prom, because she didn't want to go alone, and I had a good time. Going with friends is seriously underrated.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 23 2006, 10:06 PM)
    Going with friends is seriously underrated.

True dat, sista.

I'm never doing that again. smile.gif
  • pfft we dont even have proms over here

so i think we win
  • i had a prom

andy your school sucked haha
  • i think my 2ndry school had one actully, i was to busy being off ill to go though

had to give the other guys a chance to get the good girls.....yeah sumthing like that