In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• QUOTE (tonetoile @ Oct 30 2006, 01:32 AM)
    Thanks but I'm pretty sure your makeup leaves my outfit in the dust! It looks amazing hun!

Is this for anything in particular (i.e. ZombieWalk et al.) or is it just because you feel like being a zombie (nothing wrong with that)?

Edit: Also, since I am a picture whore.

Sad pumpkin

haha that is genious, actully made me "lol"

not much online does that these days!
  • I MISS HALLOWEEN. *POUT*

I'm supposed to be going to a costume party tomorrow, but I don't know what I'm going to wear. Normally, this is easy- I just pull stuff out of my closet or my mom's closet and whip something together, ie:

9th grade- Katie Bell from Harry Potter- I just wore jeans and red top, and my friend and I painted "Gryffindor" onto some red capes and spray painted some kitchen brooms gold. It was silly but fun.
    10th grade- Can Can Girl- stole a skirt, a corset, and a big black feather from my mom, and added tights and a leotard for warmth.
    (11th grade I was Padme from Star Wars- my then boyfriend was Anakin, HAHA- and 12th grade I was Roxie Hart, so my mom sewed those costumes up, so that doesn't count.)
    First year- a pirate- all I had to do was buy an eye patch, some striped socks, and a cutlass. I wore my reenacting shoes, a petticoat from my mom, my shift, the same corset, hip scarfs, my mom's tri-corn hat, and a beat-up old leather jacket that looks kinda' like the one Jack Sparrow wears.
    Sophomore year- Ginny Weasley- all I bought was a Gryffindor patch, a white button-down shirt and dyed my hair, haha. The shoes, the tights, the skirt, the grey sweater, the robe, the wand, I already had.

So basically.....I'm a big costume person. And I love Halloween. And I feel lost without my mom's closet here. sad.gif I don't know what to do, I miss pumpkins and scary movies and costumes so much.

/rant
  • ^^^that pic is very creative. i love it biggrin.gif

me and my new giant button.^^
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 30 2006, 12:33 PM)
    haha that is genious, actully made me "lol"
    not much online does that these days!

Aww thanks Pandy! We had way too much fun with pumpkins. It's hard not to.

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Oct 30 2006, 01:22 PM)
    I MISS HALLOWEEN. *POUT*

I recommend thrift shopping like whoa (I know you probably know this already, but you never know wink.gif). It's a blast anyway just to try things on. I personally love all the old lady dresses. Hot stuff.

QUOTE (o0buttons0o @ Oct 30 2006, 01:54 PM)
    ^^^that pic is very creative. i love it biggrin.gif

me and my new giant button.^^

Thanks! Yours is fantastic as well! Where did you find such a large button??
  • ho, I wish we had Halloween here.
    Purim is just not evil enough..
  • My best friend and I are in love with the Dresden Dolls, so we thought, "Might as well . . . "

If I could draw Amanda's eyebrows, I would. But I would screw them up because I'm lame like that sometimes. That's just the makeup though. If I can find my striped tights (I lost them sad.gif) then I'm good to go. My friend is being Brian. He's really excited about tomorrow night. So am I. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (greeneye @ Oct 30 2006, 02:18 PM)
    ho, I wish we had Halloween here.
    Purim is just not evil enough..

Lol, I don't know, maybe only another crazy Jewish girl like me could understand that. But I thought that was worded hillariously! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 30 2006, 11:08 PM)
    My best friend and I are in love with the Dresden Dolls, so we thought, "Might as well . . . "
    If I could draw Amanda's eyebrows, I would. But I would screw them up because I'm lame like that sometimes. That's just the makeup though. If I can find my striped tights (I lost them sad.gif) then I'm good to go. My friend is being Brian. He's really excited about tomorrow night. So am I. biggrin.gif

Ooo, so cool! You did a fantastic job with the make-up.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Oct 31 2006, 03:13 AM)
    Aww thanks Pandy! We had way too much fun with pumpkins. It's hard not to.
    I recommend thrift shopping like whoa (I know you probably know this already, but you never know wink.gif). It's a blast anyway just to try things on. I personally love all the old lady dresses. Hot stuff.
    Thanks! Yours is fantastic as well! Where did you find such a large button??

your welcome smile.gif arhh at the markets it was $2 a bargain for sure! i have a collection cool.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 31 2006, 06:20 AM)
    Lol, I don't know, maybe only another crazy Jewish girl like me could understand that. But I thought that was worded hillariously! laugh.gif

tongue.gif
  • Since I'm posting this everywhere:

I went to "Crazy Tuesday," a special $20 haircut thing at a REALLY NICE (like "do you want some water? We have Perrier" nice) salon down near the Old Port in Montreal called Studio MW. It's such a reduced price (from a usual $180 or so) because they can do WHATEVER THEY WANT to your hair. You're allowed NO IMPUT and just sit there while the stylist cuts. My friend and roomie went before me and looks FANTASTIC.

I look like

I'm kind of thrilled.
  • !!!! That looks amazing! Do they do that every week??
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Nov 1 2006, 01:51 AM)
    !!!! That looks amazing! Do they do that every week??

Yeah. But book waaaaaaaaaay in advance. We only got ours because someone happened to cancel. My other roomie wasn't so lucky; she has to wait until Dec 5th.
  • Just caught up on this thread after a month and a half too ...

Stop being so good-looking, you bastards!

Kay, is there an actual picture of you on here? I see Mia mentioned one.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 1 2006, 02:35 AM)
    Just caught up on this thread after a month and a half too ...

I'd say I like that crotch picture, but I'd feel funny because you're so young.
    Whoops. biggrin.gif

And Pandy's right--you look a lot older.

Kay, is there an actual picture of you on here? I see Mia mentioned one.

It's somewhere in the middle of this topic (it took me like 1hour to find it). But I don't know where it is anymore sad.gif sorry

All I can say is that she's pretty laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Nov 1 2006, 01:36 AM)
    Since I'm posting this everywhere:

I went to "Crazy Tuesday," a special $20 haircut thing at a REALLY NICE (like "do you want some water? We have Perrier" nice) salon down near the Old Port in Montreal called Studio MW. It's such a reduced price (from a usual $180 or so) because they can do WHATEVER THEY WANT to your hair. You're allowed NO IMPUT and just sit there while the stylist cuts. My friend and roomie went before me and looks FANTASTIC.

I look like

I'm kind of thrilled.

you must have a huuuuge camra the way you are holding it =p

oh and cute fun hair
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 17 2006, 11:47 AM)
    you sir still look like your 24...rather then your real age

wait- how old is he?

I've got no good pics at the moment... and I didn't dress up at all for halloween, which makes me really really sad. I had way too much homework to do, and my mom thought I didn't need to go trick-or-treating, which is what my friends were doing last night.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 1 2006, 10:41 PM)
    Took these today.

hahahah your faces are fun and adorable.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Oct 31 2006, 07:35 PM)
    Just caught up on this thread after a month and a half too ...

I'd say I like that crotch picture, but I'd feel funny because you're so young.
    Whoops. biggrin.gif

And Pandy's right--you look a lot older.

i assure you my crotch is of legal age ohmy.gif