In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 1 2006, 07:41 PM)
    Took these today.

haha i love your sign in the background.
    that's totally what i do too

haha also, in the month leading up to the concert i manage to work it into every conversation. my friends all looove that tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 31 2006, 01:08 AM)
    My best friend and I are in love with the Dresden Dolls, so we thought, "Might as well . . . "

If I could draw Amanda's eyebrows, I would. But I would screw them up because I'm lame like that sometimes. That's just the makeup though. If I can find my striped tights (I lost them sad.gif) then I'm good to go. My friend is being Brian. He's really excited about tomorrow night. So am I. biggrin.gif

I know this sounds weird, but dude, I envy your skin. Every picture I've ever seen of you shows that you have flawless skin, and this picture is not exception.

QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 1 2006, 10:41 PM)
    Took these today.

Looks like someones being sneaky and taking pictures at work...hee hee...those make me laugh... laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Nov 1 2006, 09:36 AM)
    Since I'm posting this everywhere:

I went to "Crazy Tuesday," a special $20 haircut thing at a REALLY NICE (like "do you want some water? We have Perrier" nice) salon down near the Old Port in Montreal called Studio MW. It's such a reduced price (from a usual $180 or so) because they can do WHATEVER THEY WANT to your hair. You're allowed NO IMPUT and just sit there while the stylist cuts. My friend and roomie went before me and looks FANTASTIC.

I look like

I'm kind of thrilled.

wow it looks realy good smile.gif and to $20 i say 'that my friend is a bargain indeed', I just got my hair cut to. Its alot different to before and im not used to it yet, i do liek it though. hehe my sister siad it makes me look older, looks like im going to big day out next year! biggrin.gif (big day out is this 16+ concert and more than 25 bands go). Im realy excited... The killers and Muse are going!
  • This thread just reminded me that I really have to cut my hair. But I just can't stand 2 hours stitting on a chair and when it's finally done and I look in the mirror, it's nothing of that that I asked for. And then I just get frustrated for a looong time. Oh well, the story of my hair.
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Nov 2 2006, 06:12 PM)
    This thread just reminded me that I really have to cut my hair. But I just can't stand 2 hours stitting on a chair and when it's finally done and I look in the mirror, it's nothing of that that I asked for. And then I just get frustrated for a looong time. Oh well, the story of my hair.

That's why it was so nice to have someone make all of the decisions for me. It's just hair; I figured if I didn't like it, it would grow out. It's hat season anyway. I'm usually really awkward about asking what I want and then freeze up and whisper, "just a trim." It's weirdly relaxing to not have any imput. I highly recommend it.
  • hmm.. sounds reaxing, ill take that into account the next time i need a haircut. thankyou.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 2 2006, 08:19 PM)
    18, I believe.

wow...

you do look older, sweetness.

eh, don't mind me- I look pretty young for my age (as in I could pass for ten when I was thirteen- no joke. My parents used to take me places on the train and up until I was fourteen and starting puberty, etc. they'd have me pay the reduced rate for children and the conductors always thought I was ten. It was pretty cool, actually.) so anyways, I'm always astounded when people look a lot older than they really are.

and... once again, no pictures to post. I fail at this thread. It's probably because I don't have a myspace or a digital camera, so I don't get urges to take random pictures of myself.
  • its not age you see... its wisdom.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Nov 3 2006, 01:56 PM)
    its not age you see... its wisdom.

ahh so your wisdom comes through your face? haha joe i have to admit you do look older, but dont get me wrong thats a good thing untill you turn 30 and people think your 40!
  • i dont look old...

oh man... am i balding?!

(cries)
  • We'll that's myspace and there's a pic of me.

enjoy! tongue.gif
  • awww joe, not to worrie that wont happen for ... a while?
  • No, you're not balding. And just remember, you can always go for a Tim Nordwind look if baldness was ever an issue.
  • ill just get a rug... im sure my head is too deformed and lumpy for 'the nordwind' and i cant stand the big sideburns no more.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 25 2006, 10:27 AM)
    most of you have probably already seen this on my myspace, but here it is again:

Dumb and personal question time, Darbie ... is she yours?
  • ^^ that adorable blue-eyed babe is Darbs' niece, I believe
  • Ah. She's cute smile.gif
  • awww so cute. i want a dark skinned boy? im not sure why they are just so cute biggrin.gif hehe she is cute indeed!