In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 3 2006, 11:48 PM)
    Dumb and personal question time, Darbie ... is she yours?

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 4 2006, 12:04 AM)
    ^^ that adorable blue-eyed babe is Darbs' niece, I believe

tempe is correct, my niece...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Nov 4 2006, 06:47 AM)
    tempe is correct, my niece...

and is that not the cutest baby ever!!! Her eyes are just gorgeous. Timpe the dentist just spent a whole day taking care of babies. Wow, they like to cry.

Jedi_grrlie, that's a nice pic. How did your spend Halloween in Parees (I want to pronounce the city the French way, but I don't know how to put in those neato accent marks over the syllables)?
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Nov 2 2006, 09:40 PM)
    That's why it was so nice to have someone make all of the decisions for me. It's just hair; I figured if I didn't like it, it would grow out. It's hat season anyway. I'm usually really awkward about asking what I want and then freeze up and whisper, "just a trim." It's weirdly relaxing to not have any imput. I highly recommend it.

Yeah I'll try to find a saloon where they do that.
    But for now, I don't need it because I've just cut my hair. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow. It's freaky.

Tempe and her newest convert to OkGoism (sister Deb).

In English: A pic of when my darling sis was in town. We were out for Chinese food w/ my friend. While Deb was here, I got her addicted to Ok Go.
  • HEY everybody! It's JADE!

Edit: Oooo, I look kind of odd in that photo. Oh well.
  • That's SUCH a cute pic Jade!

and Tempe, your sis is adorable (you are too, don't worry biggrin.gif)

I'm really good at unclogging toilets
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Nov 5 2006, 12:55 PM)
    I'm really good at unclogging toilets

^^^Lol! That pic would make a great Hallmark card. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 5 2006, 08:00 PM)
    ^^^Lol! That pic would make a great Hallmark card. laugh.gif

Hahahaha.

I'm one movement away from plumbers' crack in that pic too, which is what makes it so beautiful.

Tempe, we'd make the best Hallmark cards EVER!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Nov 5 2006, 01:05 PM)
    Hahahaha.

I'm one movement away from plumbers' crack in that pic too, which is what makes it so beautiful.

Tempe, we'd make the best Hallmark cards EVER!

Lol, wow, the verge of plumber's crack makes the pic even more perfect

Awesome, we'd put Hallmark to shame! You should see some of the great 1950s and 60s pics I have of my family's nutty Jewish get-togethers. 60's glasses and confused old people galore. laugh.gif
  • Well, well... I'll try to put a nice pic here, let's see what happens...

That's me (yes, I'm the girl biggrin.gif ) and a friend of mine - he introduced me to Ok Go music - wearing the Ok Go shirts I made.

EDIT: I tried to attach the picture, but i didn't like the result. So let's try again:

http://img288.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eudjryt9.jpg
  • You made those shirts? They're pretty marvelous.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 6 2006, 11:39 AM)
    You made those shirts? They're pretty marvelous.

indeed they are!, you should make us all okgo t-shirts smile.gifi know id pay for them.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 4 2006, 10:34 PM)
    Jedi_grrlie, that's a nice pic. How did your spend Halloween in Parees (I want to pronounce the city the French way, but I don't know how to put in those neato accent marks over the syllables)?

Haha, I think that's the closest you're going to get to phonetically spelling it out.

Anyway. I spent Halloween by being sad, and then walking through a really cool cemetary and not being so sad, and then becoming ENRAGED at my asshole of a grammar prof. Then I dressed up as a cat and went to my friend's part on the other side of town, and somewhere around midnight, a bunch of us left to go to the Frog and the Princess in the 6th, which was FAR too crowded, so we sat on the street and talked to boys. biggrin.gif And then we tried going to the Irish Pub (yeah, that's its name), except it was closed. And my shoes hurt me SO BADLY I had to take them off and tramp around barefoot in Paris.

And then I crashed at a friends place, and the next morning, it took me an hour to get home when it should have taken me 20 minutes. tongue.gif Oh, and this nasty little old lady basically MADE me give up my seat so she could sit down- mind you, I had to wear those shoes that were killing my feet home, so I was pretty pissed off. I had to go sit on the curb because I couldn't stand.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 6 2006, 10:45 AM)
    Haha, I think that's the closest you're going to get to phonetically spelling it out.

Anyway. I spent Halloween by being sad, and then walking through a really cool cemetary and not being so sad, and then becoming ENRAGED at my asshole of a grammar prof. Then I dressed up as a cat and went to my friend's part on the other side of town, and somewhere around midnight, a bunch of us left to go to the Frog and the Princess in the 6th, which was FAR too crowded, so we sat on the street and talked to boys. biggrin.gif And then we tried going to the Irish Pub (yeah, that's its name), except it was closed. And my shoes hurt me SO BADLY I had to take them off and tramp around barefoot in Paris.

And then I crashed at a friends place, and the next morning, it took me an hour to get home when it should have taken me 20 minutes. tongue.gif Oh, and this nasty little old lady basically MADE me give up my seat so she could sit down- mind you, I had to wear those shoes that were killing my feet home, so I was pretty pissed off. I had to go sit on the curb because I couldn't stand.

What an adventure!
    Nice costume wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 6 2006, 01:39 AM)
    You made those shirts? They're pretty marvelous.

QUOTE (o0buttons0o @ Nov 6 2006, 07:06 AM)
    indeed they are!, you should make us all okgo t-shirts smile.gifi know id pay for them.

Hey guys do you really want the shirts?? I can make for you! smile.gif

Just say yes. wink.gif

kiss kiss
  • More Halloween:

On the Metro.

In the street.

I don't know who either of those guys are.
  • ^ hehe, love the mouse in your mouth...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Nov 8 2006, 04:17 PM)
    ^ hehe, love the mouse in your mouth...

i have a dirty mind

fun pics!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Nov 8 2006, 05:36 PM)
    i have a dirty mind

Cleary you do!

Thanks, Darbs. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 8 2006, 09:42 AM)
    That's really cute.

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Nov 8 2006, 10:36 AM)
    i have a dirty mind
    laugh.gif