In this Discussion

I'm following the shirt trend.

Comments

• That's true, but maybe I have nowhere to go? cool.gif

I'm just unmotivated to make shirts...now tell me there's a band in Boston that I want to see...I'll be down there and waiting in line looooong before the doors open. Talk about motivation! Haha.
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Oct 5 2005, 11:30 PM)
    That sounds like a lot of work, and I'm the most unmotivated person...so I suppose I won't be making myself one. I'll just be envious of everyone else's! lol.

ill give you a pink star for every shirt you make
  • That's so sweet. Sadly, I'm not a huge fan of pink. Make it blue with green polka dots, and you've got yourself a deal...? Haha.
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Oct 6 2005, 07:04 PM)
    That's so sweet. Sadly, I'm not a huge fan of pink. Make it blue with green polka dots, and you've got yourself a deal...? Haha.

deal! ^.^
  • Oh can I make a crappy attempt at making a pretty picture into what you want in a star... it's crappy though... GITD will make you a prettier one.. this one I'm just posting for the hell of it.

OOOOOOOK where do I put pictures? Ok.. I hope this attachment works biggrin.gif.... if not I'll load it in photobucket or snapandshare.
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAH it worked!!! CLICK THE THUMBNAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT!!!
  • i was gona post that pic but it wouldnt let me...
  • That is really fucking awesome. I wish it was available for sale because seriously I would be willing to pay money for it. Motivation is seeping into my thoughts now, I want to make a shirt.
  • That's awesome! If I tried to make a shirt it would probably look like a big blob of colors.
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Oct 8 2005, 12:46 AM)
    Oh can I make a crappy attempt at making a pretty picture into what you want in a star... it's crappy though... GITD will make you a prettier one.. this one I'm just posting for the hell of it.

OOOOOOOK where do I put pictures? Ok.. I hope this attachment works  biggrin.gif.... if not I'll load it in photobucket or snapandshare.

Ahahahaha!!! I love that! In fact, I will print that out and put it on my wall, just because it's so flippin' cute. Yay for blue stars with green polka dots!
  • Is freezer paper the same as transfer paper?

By the way, I love that shirt so much. I feel I should make an OK Go shirt, but I still have to make my "Conan is my Homeboy shirt". I better make it before I go to Chicago, because I want to wear it in Chicago.

I need to buy myself some transfer paper.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 9 2005, 10:21 PM)
    Is freezer paper the same as transfer paper?

By the way, I love that shirt so much.  I feel I should make an OK Go shirt,  but I still have to make my "Conan is my Homeboy shirt".  I better make it before I go to Chicago, because I want to wear it in Chicago.

I need to buy myself some transfer paper.

noooo
    it's different.

it's actually called freezer paper. it's made by reynolds.

I'll be wearing this to the concert, so anyone who goes can tell it's me!
  • QUOTE (melanie @ Oct 5 2005, 10:37 AM)
    Front:
    wink.gif
    the raindrops are little hearts, it's a little hard to tell.

Back:
    So cute!
  • I'm gonna make a shirt now, too bad I don't have any of that paper that is awesome for ironing on stuff, or maybe i do...? Anyway I'll just make a shirt with fabric paint on it
  • I don't know if it is the same thing, but I use contact paper for stenciling.
  • im stupid. i forgot what contact paper is..
  • i think i want to start making my own shirts.
  • are you sure you think you want to?
  • im pretty sure that i think i want to. but i could be not sure.
  • well you should be sure that your sure that you think you want to otherwise you will screw it all up.