In this Discussion

I'm following the shirt trend.

124»

Comments

• QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Oct 12 2005, 11:34 PM)
    Whenever I ride in the car with my roommates dad I get a headache...he's a crazy driver.

when i get a drivers licence im gona have lots of road rage. im gona get one of thoes airhorns and drive pasts ppls cars with open windows and honk it at them. ^^ some dude asked if i was a lesbian yesterday. just because me and my friends kiss on the cheek when we see eachother. stupid human.. lol
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 13 2005, 05:26 PM)
    when i get a drivers licence im gona have lots of road rage. im gona get one of thoes airhorns and drive pasts ppls cars with open windows and honk it at them. ^^ some dude asked if i was a lesbian yesterday. just because me and my friends kiss on the cheek when we see eachother. stupid human.. lol

I have awful roadrage. Ask anyone that drives with me. I have to drive a freaking MINI-VAN. That is the worst oxymoron of all time btw because that thing is HUGE. I call it "the beast" and I have had some of my biggest fits of rage while driving that damn thing. The things that come from my mouth while stuck in traffic (or behind a SLOW DRIVER) are beyond un-ladylike.
  • i have roadrage when my praents are with me because they piss me off.
    but when people get mad at meim just like "yeah. deal with it bitch"
  • i cuss ALL the time when i'm driving. and it seems like every. single. time i drive down mainstreet i'm stuck behind some 80 year old grandma who insists on going 12 mph when the speed limits 25. pisses me off beyond belief.
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 13 2005, 08:07 PM)
      The things that come from my mouth while stuck in traffic (or behind a SLOW DRIVER) are beyond un-ladylike.

holy agreed.
    My little brother is always like ohmy.gif CALM DOWN.
    I can't.

I HATE people who can't drive.
  • im sooo throwin onions at ppl.
  • ahh, road rage. Yeah I get pissed off when someone goes slow in front of me, or when someone is tailgating me, or when someone cuts me off because I'm in a mini-van so obviously must be a slow driver. rolleyes.gif I'm such a distracted driver---it's really bad. I shouldn't be allowed on the roads, but I've never been in an accident or been pulled over somehow.
  • headaches are all in your head..
  • nuh uh. in your knees lol
  • melle, why did your shirt turn out cute, and my shirt with a freezer paper stencil turned out, uh, not as planned?!? haha...