In this Discussion

What are you listening to right now this second?

Comments

• "what's so bad about being bad" by Willy Mason
  • "The Mixed Tape" by Jack's Mannequin
  • "T's Song" Ok Go
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Mar 26 2006, 03:19 PM)
    "T's Song" Ok Go

Off Topic: BTW, where do ya'll get those songs? Is the Yahoo id working again?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 07:22 PM)
    Off Topic:  BTW, where do ya'll get those songs?  Is the Yahoo id working again?

I got the songs (thankfully) before the Yahoo account went haywire. However, I had saved them to a removable hard drive (and later deleted them, again, before the death of the Yahoo account). So, since I directly uploaded them from the rem. hard drive to iTunes, it won't let me transfer them anywhere else. However, if I can convince iTunes to love me (rather than what it's currently doing, treating me like a bad boyfriend: "I love you! Go away! No, wait, I love you again!"), I will gladly try and put them up here.

That was a long explination for a very simple question. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Mar 26 2006, 05:09 PM)
    I got the songs (thankfully) before the Yahoo account went haywire.  However, I had saved them to a removable hard drive (and later deleted them, again, before the death of the Yahoo account).  So, since I directly uploaded them from the rem. hard drive to iTunes, it won't let me transfer them anywhere else.  However, if I can convince iTunes to love me (rather than what it's currently doing, treating me like a bad boyfriend: "I love you!  Go away!  No, wait, I love you again!"), I will gladly try and put them up here.

That was a long explination for a very simple question.  biggrin.gif

Thanks!!!

Back on topic: "Let's Forget About It" by Lisa Loeb
  • Screaming Trees - I Nearly Lost You There

it doesn't suck lol
  • The Academy Is... - The Author
  • "Untied" by Juliet
  • The Subways Oh Yeah

Yes, I'm obsessed . . .

God bless your soul girl, now you got the whole world . . .

*dances*

I'm on my way now, I'll get there somehow . . .

*dances some more*
  • "Lover I Don't Have To Love" by Bright Eyes
  • "Say it ain't so" Weezer

... Dave's radio show rocks
  • "Writing to Reach You" by Travis (What's a wonderwall anyway?)
  • pixies - gigantic
  • old school hollywood- system of a down
  • The Beatles Twist & Shout
  • under the sun- sugar ray
  • California by Phantom plantet (the oc theme song...)

... did any of yall here the song "lover i dont have to love" by bright eyes in last weeks episode? it wasnt conor singing, but it still made my day...

and yes im admiting to watching the oc, despite the storys majorly sucking recently...
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Mar 27 2006, 05:28 AM)
    California by Phantom plantet (the oc theme song...)

... did any of yall here the song "lover i dont have to love" by bright eyes in last weeks episode? it wasnt conor singing, but it still made my day...
    and yes im admiting to watching the oc, despite the storys majorly sucking recently...

Tally Hall msuic is going to be on the OC the.... 6th of April, I think?

I don't watch the OC, but the fact makes me very happy anyway.
  • The Main Theme from Requiem For a Dream