In this Discussion

What are you listening to right now this second?

Comments

• We Are Scientists -- Human Technology Will Render You Obsolete
  • Greek Song -- Rufus Wainwright

wub.gif
  • Death Letter- the White Stripes

I picked up Weezer's blue album, Ratatat and White Stripes' De Stijl from the public library.

Dear Canadian library system,
    You kind of rock. We should be friends.
    Love,
    Amy
  • My Heroine-Silverstein.
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life- the Spamalot version.
  • I have "Don't Ask Me" on repeat. I always go through song phases and DAM is my current repeatable song.
  • Jackie Jackson -Franz Ferdinand

I love this song. "Looooooooads of cakes".
  • "6000 shipwrecks" by kite flying society.

this band is so sweet they give me an ulcer.
  • QUOTE (Angel @ Sep 2 2006, 10:09 AM)
    Jackie Jackson -Franz Ferdinand

I love this song. "Looooooooads of cakes".

Damn it, all this OK Go-ing has left me out of the Franz loop.
    I did join the new old school fan club the other day, though. woohoo! Bring on the glossy magazines, special 7-inches, secret shows, etc.! biggrin.gif
  • w00t OK Go Podcast #1
  • Yo, doofball.

On topic: the sound of my typing.
  • lol

OK Go Podcast #2
  • That Cake song from Lazytown is stuck in my head. I hope that qualifies.

To God: I lalalove Podcast #2 : ) I actually love #1-#3, however. The last two just are less interesting to me.
  • PS I totally want Damian's grandfather. My grandfathers isn't very nice. Sniff.

QUOTE (tvheartache @ Sep 3 2006, 03:24 AM)
    That Cake song from Lazytown is stuck in my head. I hope that qualifies.
    To God: I lalalove Podcast #2 : ) I actually love #1-#3, however. The last two just are less interesting to me.

I haven't listened to #5 yet, but #4 was interesting. Listening to people ramble on about Les Mis (<3<3<3) amuses me. Les Mis just owns.
  • Well, the fourth was more interesting than the fifth.. I've never seen (or know anything about, really) Les Mis myself, so it was amusing hearing about her venture with those 35 friends, haha. The fifth was just blah.

I want Damian's grandfather also. That five-item thing was a grand story. Tim's was pretty cool. Fish sticks? Yum.
  • You haven't lived until you have seen Les Mis. And when I say Les Mis I'm not talking about like, a movie, but the actual show.

Live shows are always better than movies. They're more moving for some reason, don't ask me why.
  • I done sawr it in Londontown.
  • Fabulously Lazy - Franz Ferdinand

@ Angel

"One cake, two cakes, I like the taste of tasty cakes" I've been singing that line all day, it's addicting.
  • Still got Don't Ask Me on repeat.

It's number of play counts is 15 plays away from overtaking "Television, Television" from my #1 Most Listened To Song On iTunes list.
  • Bye Bye Baby. I'm assuming everyone knows who that's by..

Man, OK Go has just some wonderful music. I can't say it enough.