In this Discussion

What are you listening to right now this second?

Comments

• "Talk to me, Dance with me" - Hot Hot Heat
  • Good Morning, Good Morning The Beatles

I'm listening to SPLHCB if you haven't guessed. biggrin.gif
  • I'm listening to Damian's girlfriend sleep, and I'm trying to figure out what the secret is.
  • hahaha, no one knows! No one has figured it out.

He's supposed to reveal it to us, but we don't know when.

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise) The Beatles
  • "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing"-- Jack Johnson
  • Maybe they were trying to catch her snoring. That would have been hilarious. Well, it's soothing to me. Kind of like how mothers carry their babies on their stomaches so the baby can hear it's mother's heart beat. When I got my dog, when he was just a puppy, I put a small clock in his bed to make the seperation from his mother easier, because to him it sounds like a heart beat. Shakespeare used Iambic pentameter because it sounds like a heart beat. Maybe breathing is the same way. It's a refermation of life. It's a different type of music. "Music to my ears," you know?
    ...Or maybe I'm reading way too much into this, as I often do...oh well. It was just a thought!
  • "Sexy Results"--- Mstrkrft
  • the borat song - borat

*in my country there is problem"
  • You Raise me up - Josh Groban!

I love his music!!!!!

"you raise me up so i can stand on mountains...you raise me up to walk on stormy seas...i am strong when I am on your shoulders! You raise me up to more than I can be!"

*tear*
  • I sound so vain but I'm listening to a song I wrote last night for the first time in months. I THINK it's called "This is my breakdown". I don't write songs all that often. I like it.
  • aww u need to send it to me later biggrin.gif

*currently listening to a laser hair removal commercial on the radio*
    Fkn CHFI!!
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Dec 29 2005, 09:23 AM)
    aww u need to send it to me later biggrin.gif

*currently listening to a laser hair removal commercial on the radio*
    Fkn CHFI!!

It's more a "blueprint" of a song. I'm sure I ripped off about 20 other songs but that's how the formula goes, I guess.

Haha CHFI. Which is that? 102.9?
  • 98.1 - its a soft rock thing...i hate it but that is what we listen to in the office.

It used ot be EZrock 97.3 but the morning radio personality mike cooper moved from that station to CHFI 98.1 so now we listen to that...

I will contineu to sing songs in my own head

*it's too late baby now it's too late*
  • Phantom Planet - Hey Now Girl
  • Phantom Planet - All Over Again
  • SEASONS IN THE SUN !!!

*goodbye michelle my little one...you gave me love and helped me find the son*
  • The Pixies - Caribou

in honor of my canada trip.
  • hehehehe!

Natalie Imbruglia - torn

GOd i actually like that song - t reminds me of my high school's lame ass attempt to have an open mic 2/3/4th period event!

GOOD TIMES IN THE SCHOOL STORE!

"im all out of faith...this is how i feel im cold and I;m ashamed laying naked on the floor'
  • Varekai (Cirque du Soleil): Kero Hireyo.

God, sometimes I'm too cool, even for me.
    Seriously, I look at dogs and they collapse from my awesomeness... or my stentch, whatever.

[I'm in such an odd mood.]
  • it may be a combo of the 2./..your awesome stench??