In this Discussion

What are you listening to right now this second?

Comments

• Rooney - The Floor
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Jan 2 2006, 04:32 PM)
    I looooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee Rooney. This probably not the right place to be saying this, but they're my favorite band. OK Go is sadly #2. I'll give you a link were you can get a download of the song, or I can try to copy the part in Spit and Sweat were Robert and Ned are singing it. The video of them is pretty funny. If you have Limewire they have all old and new Rooney songs.

The Schwartzman brothers rock my sox!

Oh and listening to....Ok Go - We Dug A Hole

me toooo omygosh. haha. I have the spit and sweat DVD and you know what's sad? When I got it i watched it everyday all the way through for like a month. and i still laughed at all the jokes. They are all such dorks I love it. I heard them sign a BUNCH of the new songs live, but then they scrapped that album. I tried downloading it from Limewire... but it didn't work haha. Eh well, eventually I'll get it. Oh and they rock my socks, too. smile.gif

on topic... right now I am listening to "A grammarian stuck in a medical drama" by World Leader Pretend
  • Hot Hot Heat- Middle of Nowhere
  • "the travelling song" - by bright eyes
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 2 2006, 07:47 PM)
    Hot Hot Heat- Middle of Nowhere

hmm they put on an AMAZING live show

where i am- big city rock
  • I can send u some of the songs through email or some kind messenger. I have Why Try, Yuki San(isn't really Rooney), You're on the Edge, Turn Yourself Away, The Floor, No Wait But Listen I'm Talking to You, Metal Guru, Merry Xmas Everybody, Me Outside Your Door, It Goes To Bed, Find Myself, The Juice, and Here Today Gone Tomorrow. Let me know if you want any. Oh and http://losingallcontrol.com/and http://www.mastedonia.com/ are good sources if you don't already know.
  • Rush - The Spirit of Radio

where i am- big city rock

I wish HHH would come back to Canada and play a few shows... They are one of my favourite bands it sucks that I've never seen them play...

"Take me out" --- Franz Ferdidnand
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Jan 2 2006, 07:51 PM)
    I can send u some of the songs through email or some kind messenger. I have Why Try, Yuki San(isn't really Rooney), You're on the Edge, Turn Yourself Away, The Floor, No Wait But Listen I'm Talking to You, Metal Guru, Merry Xmas Everybody, Me Outside Your Door, It Goes To Bed, Find Myself, The Juice, and Here Today Gone Tomorrow. Let me know if you want any. Oh and www.losingallcontrol.com and http://www.mastedonia.com/ are good sources if you don't already know.

oh yea, i have all those too... except for the juice. oh i have the sleep song, death on two legs, and something else. if you want it, although i think i got it off of mastedonia. just IM me (rooneyhappy) or something. There's another REALLY good site that has pretty much every rooney song known to mankind, i think it's mission-for-recognition.net.

and i'm listening to imaginary love by rufus waignwright (sp?)
  • "Paul Simon" by the Russian Futurists
  • I have Killer Queen, so I have Death on Two Legs.(Awesome Cover) I think I have all of the songs. Oh and that mission-for-recognition.net hasn't been updated in a while. Well wutever, thanx

Sparta - Air
  • "Nobody move, Nobody get hurt" -- We Are Scientists
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Jan 2 2006, 08:03 PM)
    I have Killer Queen, so I have Death on Two Legs.(Awesome Cover) I think I have all of the songs. Oh and that mission-for-recognition.net hasn't been updated in a while. Well wutever, thanx

Sparta - Air

oh haha. and i just got the juice! i haven't been on mastedonia for a few weeks... actually i haven't been on any of the fansites in a while.

and I am now listening to she's a fool by rooney. haha.
  • "with or without you" -- Keane (U2 cover)
  • 38 Special - Rockin' Into the Night
  • QUOTE (rooneyhappy @ Jan 3 2006, 02:48 AM)

My friends saw them with Foo Fighters and Weezer (i couldn't go due to work... damnit). I heard they're fucking awesome. Damn.

Anyway, visions of johanna: bob dylan
  • Aqualung - Brighter Than Sunshine
  • Beastie Boys - Girls
  • TSAR- katy fong is the bomb
  • Collective Soul - Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down

ahh..revisiting the 90s