In this Discussion

Interview Questions For bettyNLBboop

Comments

• QUOTE (w00t @ Oct 17 2005, 02:29 PM)
    dave's question made me think of storm from x-men... which is your favourite x-men character and why?

Pssh to the X-Men...I don't really like them. Give me Batman any day of the week...he's my man.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 17 2005, 08:20 PM)
    do you eat food? or just baby humans?

I only eat food.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 17 2005, 08:37 PM)
    turtles, newts or pandas?

Which one has a cockney accent? tongue.gif
  • i enjoy newts - i enjoy newts being attacked by pandas - i enjoy andy making newt being attacked by panda noises...
    the end
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Oct 17 2005, 08:40 PM)
    I only eat food.
    but what happened to sweetpea? did you eat her?
  • shes in charge of the wedding - busy getting everything together...
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Oct 17 2005, 07:35 PM)
    I suppose I could spare a new pair for you...but just for you.

aww, thank you for your pity, you are too kind...
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Oct 17 2005, 11:00 PM)
    but what happened to sweetpea?  did you eat her?

I don't like the taste of sweetpeas...but I miss Pam. She was my first OK Go friend. Oh man, now I'm sad. She's too busy for all of us. That's what happened to her.
  • why does dave hate me so?
  • first of all i can't believe you dotn' like x-men!
    second...
    if converse enlisted you to design your dream pair of chucks, what would they look like?
  • who should get this forum next?

how cool is the yorkshire panda?

and how cool is auzzie panda?
  • I'm aussie

Why does andy hate me so?
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Oct 18 2005, 03:09 AM)
    why does dave hate me so?

Dave basically hates everyone. It's a harsh and horrible reality to have to face, but at some point, we all will. Ok, maybe not us all, maybe just you. tongue.gif

QUOTE (giggleguy @ Oct 18 2005, 08:52 AM)
    I'm aussie
    Why does andy hate me so?

Because he's British...and those British are crazy folks, dontcha know? I kid, I love the British.

I'm quite certain no one hates you...but I'm often wrong. I shall investigate on this mater further...when I'm not so tired... smile.gif
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Oct 18 2005, 05:35 AM)
    first of all i can't believe you dotn' like x-men!
    second...
    if converse enlisted you to design your dream pair of chucks, what would they look like?

They would have George Washingtons face on both sides of the high top. And the low top would just look funny, because you'd only see half his face. Hmm...design flaw right there.

No, they would have lots of stars on them, and they might play music when you walk. Wouldn't that be cool? They wouldn't play it loud, just loud enough for you to hear. It'd be your own theme music, because let's face it, we've all thought about having our own theme music. Also, certain stars would have "special powers" ie. you touch one and go invisible, you touch another and you can fly. Yeah, it's a really intense chuck.
  • i was hoping you would say "my perfect style of chuck would be a puma.
  • IF you were to pick one song you be your theme song what would it be?
  • ...and would your prototype chucks play that song?
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Oct 18 2005, 11:45 AM)
    IF you were to pick one song you be your theme song what would it be?

Bitch by Meredith Brooks...do you really need to ask me that? lol. I love that song, and I am fully ready to admit that I am a total bitch and a lover and a child and a mother...well soon enough, maybe.

QUOTE (76 @ Oct 18 2005, 12:05 PM)
    ...and would your prototype chucks play that song?

Only around you. wink.gif No, my shoe would play orchestral music...ever seen The Emporers New Groove? Think of Crunk and his theme music...I want that!
  • never seen it. anyway....

explain why boobs are good.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Oct 18 2005, 01:31 PM)
    never seen it. anyway....

explain why boobs are good.

Because you're a pervert and obsessed with them. Hah. I don't remember what reasons you gave me last night...I was tired and busy doing other things for you...and that sounds dirty so I am done.