In this Discussion

Interview Questions For bettyNLBboop

Comments

• long haired men (i.e myself) or short haired men
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 15 2005, 09:59 PM)
    kinky. ^^

ppl think im kinky because i wouldnt mind bein draged around on a leash lol. maybe i am lol.

whats ur favoriet type of ice cream betty?

I absolutely adore Heavenly Hash...which I haven't had in quite some time. Hmmm...but I also love Ben and Jerry's Half Baked. Oh the sweetness of that ice cream.
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Oct 15 2005, 10:29 PM)
    that is pretty kinky lol

carin would you say that you're kinky?

I would, to a certain extent. A little kink here and there makes it all the more fun and interesting, eh? wink.gif
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 15 2005, 10:41 PM)
    hehe me and giggleguy are kinky ^^
    do you like tacos?

Yeah, they're pretty good. I don't eat them often...but when I do, they are quite delicious.
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Oct 15 2005, 10:51 PM)
    Go us kinky teens lol

What's your favourite fast food retaurant?

McD's...but it's my own personal attachment...damn you McDonalds! But really, don't eat fast food, it's so gross and bad for you. Yet I have this feeling it's all I'll be eating when I'm abroad...I'm a really picky eater. unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Oct 16 2005, 12:50 AM)
    what is your favorite kind of chapstick?

I am so addicted to chapstick! Even if my lips aren't chappy, I'm all about the chapstick. I love Blistex Silk and Shine...and I love the Body Works coconut stuff...and I also love DCT, that shit works.
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Oct 16 2005, 04:40 AM)
    long haired men (i.e myself) or short haired men

If the long hair looks good and the guy can pull it off, I'm all about that. Also, their hair can't be longer then mine. But some guys really look good with short hair...I don't have a preference, as long as they have hair...except for Tim...because he's the hottest bald man. biggrin.gif
  • who would win in a fight, the newt or the panda?
  • smarties or m&m's?
  • i love whips. im tryin to find one. lol. u kno that thing that hannibal lector wore over his mouth in that movie? i want that. i would wear it for halloween and around school if i could. lol. damn i am kinky...

do you like red eyeliner??
  • why does my eye itch?!?
    and why do my clothes always smell funny when they sit in my drawer for too long?!?
    do your clothes ever smell funny after sitting in your drawer for a few months?!?
  • I shall deffo wear a cop costume for you!

YOu have been a naughty girl carin - time for a strip search and somehand cuffing!

ps - wahts ur fav colour of jello?
  • i think carin's favorite color of jello is green, orange, and yellow.....she'll understand.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 16 2005, 01:35 PM)
    who would win in a fight, the newt or the panda?

I think the panda would go in full force at the beginning, so by the middle of the fight it would look as though the newt was going to win, but by the end, the panda is back at full strength, thus he would be the winner.

It would be an awfully intense fight, that's for sure. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Oct 16 2005, 01:46 PM)
    smarties or m&m's? Smarties are my favorite candy around Halloween time, just because I get ridiculous amounts of them...but I love M&M's...one of my all time favorite candies.

QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 16 2005, 02:34 PM)
    do you like red eyeliner?? I've never worn, nor do I know anyone that does wear red eyeliner...sounds very interesting though.

QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 16 2005, 02:42 PM)
    why does my eye itch?!? Because someone is drawing you...
    and why do my clothes always smell funny when they sit in my drawer for too long?!? It's not a funny smell, it's the smell of clothes that have been sitting for so long in a drawer...us humans aren't so used to it though...
    do your clothes ever smell funny after sitting in your drawer for a few months?!? Oh yes, and it aggravates me...so I spray lots of perfume on them because I love perfume and have far too much.

QUOTE (RoRo @ Oct 16 2005, 03:18 PM)
    I shall deffo wear a cop costume for you!

YOu have been a naughty girl carin - time for a strip search and somehand cuffing!

ps - wahts ur fav colour of jello? Dave is right...those are my favorites. tongue.gif
  • i wear red eyeliner. lol only on the bottem tho.
  • Look! Now I know someone that wears it. Fantastic!
  • why would you want to hurt a baby seal?
  • QUOTE (76 @ Oct 16 2005, 08:17 PM)
    why would you want to hurt a baby seal?

Because it's the closest I can get to hurting you.

Kidding, I don't hurt baby seals. I hug them and cuddle them. They are so cute and fluffy.