In this Discussion

Interview Questions For bettyNLBboop

Comments

• QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 16 2005, 09:02 PM)
    yuck. eww

What?
  • nevermind her, she's mean to me.

how many days till you club that baby seal unless OK Go decided to play tampa?
  • QUOTE (76 @ Oct 16 2005, 10:24 PM)
    nevermind her, she's mean to me.

how many days till you club that baby seal unless OK Go decided to play tampa?

I'm going to stab you.

Never. I am not clubbing any baby seals. You should be asking yourself that question! I'm seeing OK Go in 11 days..you're the bitter one.
  • who would win in a boxing match, dave or a kangaroo?!?
  • is it true that you clubbed a seal to make dave a coat?!?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 16 2005, 11:50 PM)
    who would win in a boxing match, dave or a kangaroo?!? Definitely the kangaroo...especially if it's that fighting kangaroo from all the old cartoons. Oh I loved him. I miss old cartoons.

QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 17 2005, 12:31 AM)
    is it true that you clubbed a seal to make dave a coat?!? A clubbed seal wouldn't provide enough fur for a coat for Dave. And no, I would never club a seal. That is wickedly evil.
  • i just can't win with either of you tonight.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Oct 16 2005, 10:38 PM)
    i just can't win with either of you tonight.

why have i been over come with an urge to listen to the strokes "i can't win"?!?
  • how many times have i listened to "i can't win" since i asked you the above question?!?
  • figs or acorns?
  • will you buy me socks?!? my feet are cold...
  • can you make it colder in florida? it's too hot here for me to be comfortable. mid 80s just doesn't do it for me in mid october. how would you go about changing the weather? what would your first steps be. what would be the ecological and moral effects of this. why am i worth said effects and what makes twizlers so good?
  • dave's question made me think of storm from x-men... which is your favourite x-men character and why?
  • do you eat food? or just baby humans?
  • turtles, newts or pandas?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 17 2005, 12:41 AM)
    why have i been over come with an urge to listen to the strokes "i can't win"?!?

Because I was whispering in your ear, telling you to. blink.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 17 2005, 12:54 AM)
    how many times have i listened to "i can't win" since i asked you the above question?!?

27,582,902...and that's quite amazing...I give you credit for that.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 17 2005, 10:07 AM)
    figs or acorns?

Definitely acorns...I like playing with them in the fall..and squirrels eat them, and squirrels are cute.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 17 2005, 11:51 AM)
    will you buy me socks?!? my feet are cold...

The best I can do is offer you my old but clean socks. I suppose I could spare a new pair for you...but just for you.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Oct 17 2005, 12:55 PM)
    can you make it colder in florida? Probably not...I'm powerful, but not that powerful. it's too hot here for me to be comfortable. mid 80s just doesn't do it for me in mid october. how would you go about changing the weather? Well, if I were to change the weather, I would have a long and indepth conversation with mother nature. I would make her see the error of her ways and that Dave just can't stand the heat so she should stop making it so firey hot down there in Florida. what would your first steps be. I'd have to look mother nature up in the phonebook...that would be my first step. what would be the ecological and moral effects of this. nothing, because mother nature would change everything and keep the world in the working order that it's in now. why am i worth said effects there are none, so it's all good. and what makes twizlers so good? the fact that you can hit people with them.