In this Discussion

Name That Tune

Comments

• 6. I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air

West Ham football team chant! yay Green Street Hooligans!

1. I sit, in my desolate room, no lights, no music, Just anger, I've killed everyone,I'm away forever, but I'm feeling better.
    2. Faith, you're driving me away. You do it everyday. You don't mean it but it hurts like hell
    3. So we'll count every drop that falls while you throw us an old line, this will pass, this will pass
    4. I'm kind of tired cause you wouldn't let me sleep last night. I'm a reasonable man, but I can't believe what's on your mind.
    5. I have never cried in anybody's arms the way that i have often cried in yours.
    6. so your train went off of it's track back when michael jackson was black
    7. Bottled up and coming down. Binge and purge and yet you never miss a meal
    8. shouldn't have looked back and i'll always regret it, something's goin on and i'll probably never get it.
    9. be a star and fall down somewhere next to me, and make it past your colour tv.
    10. but if you listen, you'll learn to hear the difference, between the halfs and the half nots
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Oct 29 2005, 02:39 PM)
    6. so your train went off of it's track back when michael jackson was black

self - pattycake .... i love that song!!!

1. I sit, in my desolate room, no lights, no music, Just anger, I've killed everyone,I'm away forever, but I'm feeling better.
    2. Faith, you're driving me away. You do it everyday. You don't mean it but it hurts like hell
    3. So we'll count every drop that falls while you throw us an old line, this will pass, this will pass
    4. I'm kind of tired cause you wouldn't let me sleep last night. I'm a reasonable man, but I can't believe what's on your mind.
    5. I have never cried in anybody's arms the way that i have often cried in yours.
    6. But the thoughts of you in my mind knows I'm never gonna go wrong 'cos you and me both were singing the same song
    8. shouldn't have looked back and i'll always regret it, something's goin on and i'll probably never get it.
    9. be a star and fall down somewhere next to me, and make it past your colour tv.
    10. but if you listen, you'll learn to hear the difference, between the halfs and the half nots
  • 8. shouldn't have looked back and i'll always regret it, something's goin on and i'll probably never get it.
    Beastie Boys "She's Crafty" (she gets around)

6. But the thoughts of you in my mind knows I'm never gonna go wrong 'cos you and me both were singing the same song
    8. i am bottled fizzy water and you are shaking me up, you are a fingernail running down the chalkboard I thought I left in 3rd grade
  • someone needs to guess some more.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 30 2005, 05:14 PM)
    someone needs to guess some more.
    i can't name the tune without the freaking tune! sad.gif
  • I don't know any more songs....unless I guess one of my own....
  • This is too difficult
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Oct 29 2005, 03:45 PM)

10. Dresden Dolls - Half Jack

8. i am bottled fizzy water and you are shaking me up, you are a fingernail running down the chalkboard I thought I left in 3rd grade
    10. music is worthless unless it can make a complete stranger break down and cry.
  • lol you can go to this site and cheat.>>>

http://www.sing365.com/

u just type in the lyrics and it will tell you what song its from and what band. ^^ im a cheater!
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 30 2005, 09:22 PM)
    lol you can go to this site and cheat.>>>

u just type in the lyrics and it will tell you what song its from and what band. ^^ im a cheater!

you're a terrible person... CHEATER tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (anangryfish @ Oct 30 2005, 06:20 PM)

4. Shout Out Louds - The Comeback

4. I can't even rewind the tape machine, to listen to your drunken reasoning.
    10. music is worthless unless it can make a complete stranger break down and cry.
  • 4. I can't even rewind the tape machine, to listen to your drunken reasoning.

Hot Hot Heat -- Goodnight, Goodnight

4. Hear the drum pounding out of time, Another protestor has crossed the line to find, the money's on the other side
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 30 2005, 09:22 PM)
    lol you can go to this site and cheat.>>>

you can also just type the lyrics into google, and it'll come up, but that takes all the fun away!!
  • QUOTE (poison @ Oct 30 2005, 07:54 PM)
    4. Hear the drum pounding out of time, Another protestor has crossed the line to find, the money's on the other side

Holiday- Green Day

4. everybody sees me, but its not that easy standing in the light field, waiting for some action, why don't you come over here?
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Oct 30 2005, 10:35 PM)
    4. everybody sees me, but its not that easy standing in the light field, waiting for some action, why don't you come over here?

the strokes - juicebox

4. i want to laugh and joke and have a smoke and have a good time, and join an institution that will fuel my mind
  • ooo, i know another one!

QUOTE (juniormint @ Oct 30 2005, 10:35 PM)

incubus - just a phase

4. i want to laugh and joke and have a smoke and have a good time, and join an institution that will fuel my mind
    8. the redhead said you shred the cello, and i'm jello baby
  • QUOTE (powerhouse @ Oct 31 2005, 03:50 PM)
    8. the redhead said you shred the cello, and i'm jello baby

Weezer - El Scorcho
    boo ya! i haven't got one in SOOO long!

8. I know a girl, who, Thinks of ghosts, She'll make you breakfast, and she'll Make you toast.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Oct 31 2005, 03:29 PM)
    8. I know a girl, who, Thinks of ghosts, She'll make you breakfast, and she'll Make you toast.

flaming lips - she don't use jelly

8. spin me around again, and rub my eyes, this can't be happening
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 31 2005, 04:49 PM)

Oh oh oh! Pretty Things by Rufus Wainwright! I'M GOING TO SEE HIM AND OK GO TONIGHT. That gets two smilies: smile.gif smile.gif

8. spin me around again, and rub my eyes, this can't be happening
    9. called to see if your back is still aligned and your sheets were growing grass all on the corners of your bed.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Oct 29 2005, 02:39 PM)
    6. I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air

West Ham football team chant! yay Green Street Hooligans!

Haha! Yes! I am so glad you got this...my day is made now. tongue.gif