In this Discussion

Name That Tune

Comments

• QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Nov 16 2005, 12:59 PM)
    I BE RUBBISH

and pure filth.
  • 6 = milburn - lipstick licking TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNE

1. I sit, in my desolate room, no lights, no music, Just anger, I've killed everyone,I'm away forever, but I'm feeling
    better.

2.down to the glen where the roses twine

3. So we'll count every drop that falls while you throw us an old line, this will pass, this will pass

4. i want to laugh and joke and have a smoke and have a good time, and join an institution that will fuel my mind

5. I have never cried in anybody's arms the way that i have often cried in yours.

6. to hell with you and all your friends

7. Bottled up and coming down. Binge and purge and yet you never miss a meal

8. look at me I can write a melody but I can't expect a soul to care

9. don't sew beelines to anybody's hide, save your poision for a lover who is on your side

10. music is worthless unless it can make a complete stranger break down and cry.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 16 2005, 07:35 PM)
    and pure filth.

wtf???

don't tell people!!
  • 6. to hell with you and all your friends

easy enough--Taking Back Sunday "A Decade Under the Influence"

1. I sit, in my desolate room, no lights, no music, Just anger, I've killed everyone,I'm away forever, but I'm feeling
    better.

3. So we'll count every drop that falls while you throw us an old line, this will pass, this will pass

4. i want to laugh and joke and have a smoke and have a good time, and join an institution that will fuel my mind

5. I have never cried in anybody's arms the way that i have often cried in yours.

6. love is the red of the rose on your coffin door, what's life like bleeding on the floor?

9. don't sew beelines to anybody's hide, save your poision for a lover who is on your side

10. music is worthless unless it can make a complete stranger break down and cry.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Nov 16 2005, 02:13 PM)
    6. love is the red of the rose on your coffin door, what's life like bleeding on the floor?

my chemical romance-thank you for the venom

better.

6. i stood there like an open book, waiting to be read my darling

• i like the number 10 line. i wish someone would tell me what that is.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Nov 16 2005, 10:30 PM)
    i like the number 10 line. i wish someone would tell me what that is.

it's mine. i can tell you what it is, but that's against the rules.

le sigh.
    maybe we should start over.
  • QUOTE (anangryfish @ Nov 17 2005, 05:45 PM)
    it's mine. i can tell you what it is, but that's against the rules.

le sigh.
    maybe we should start over.

ooh ooh PM me and tell me!
    i wont tell!
  • QUOTE (justbelieve87 @ Nov 16 2005, 04:03 PM)

frou frou - the dumbing down of love (i love them! ever since garden state...)

better.

10. there's only music so that there's new ring tones
  • 2.down to the glen where the roses twine

The Coral - She Sings The Mourning

better.

2. The crawling mice in suits and ties are blind to what makes this thing beautiful

• QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Dec 12 2005, 08:38 PM)
    2. The crawling mice in suits and ties are blind to what makes this thing beautiful

KILL HANNAH!!! is anyone here alive...

better.

2. you want the badge of honor when you save my hide

• QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Dec 12 2005, 09:38 PM)

Heartless Bastards - New Resolution

holy goodness, they're a great band.
  • I knew you'd get that Darbie. The game can be revived now......alas, if only Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore followed directions......
  • well since Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore didn't follow directions, i'm gonna plug in a new lyric for him...

better.

4. half of the time we’re gone but we don’t know where, and we don’t know here.

Locksley - Don't Make Me Wait

better.

6. I got a great idea, I'm gonna wait right here.

• QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 12 2005, 11:09 PM)

That's "Limp" by Fiona Apple.

better.
    2. And if you don't consent to just let it be, stretch out your legs and dance with me
  • QUOTE (lizziev @ Dec 13 2005, 09:54 PM)

We Are Scientists - The Great Escape

better.
    2. And if you don't consent to just let it be, stretch out your legs and dance with me
    6. Oily marks appear on walls where pleasure moments hung before
  • 10. there's only music so that there's new ring tones

holy shit the ARTIC MONKEYS - a certain romance...all hail them! NOW

better.

10. the book that your reading is upside down
  • 10 showroom by milburn

better.

10. then call grabs the phone like oi oi oi oi (dee if you don't get this i might cry)
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Dec 14 2005, 11:05 AM)
    10. then call grabs the phone like oi oi oi oi (dee if you don't get this i might cry)

THE STREETS - Don't Mug Yourself!!!! hahaha
    -----------------------------

better.

10. the bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn