In this Discussion

Interview Questions For sweetpea0431

Comments

• Good morning all. I thought I’d take a break from writing about Nixon and Watergate to answer some more questions.

How good is Jim Carrey in Eternal Sunshine and the Truman Show?

I absolutely loved Eternal Sunshine! I admit, I did have to watch it twice to really grasp everything that was going on, but it was just beautiful. Jim Carrey did a great job in it, as did Kate Winslet. The cinematography was just gorgeous, and I’d recommend it to anyone, as long as you don’t mind thinking a bit when you watch movies. Stellar. As for the Truman Show, wow, I haven’t seen that movie in years! It was a very interesting concept, and I did really feel for him when he kept trying to get out of that damn city and he couldn’t. And seriously, finding out when you’re that old that you’ve been living an experiment your whole life? Crazy! Another good performance by Carrey, but I think I liked him better in Eternal Sunshine.

Does 5+5 = Shhhifty Five?

Well, I don’t think that if I would be asked that on a math exam, that’s the answer I would give, but deep down in my heart, 5+5 really does equal schifty five! And I do know how to count to schifty five. Two and heif is my favorite number.

Do you like CKY?

Are we talking about the band? At first I thought it was some kind of clothing brand, but then I realized I was thinking about DKNY. Oops. Then I remembered one of my friends talking about a band CKY. I went to their website to listen to a bit, but all their damn links are messed up. So until I figure out which one to click to hear some music, I can’t answer that. I’m out of the loop music-wise. I listen to a lot of older stuff.

So honored one...why 'sweetpea0431?'

This one’s much easier to answer. When I was born, my dad started calling me Sweet Pea, after Popeye and Olive Oyl’s kid on the cartoon. It just kinda stuck, he still calls me that to this day. I think I made this screen name back in eighth grade, so that would make it like 7 years old. Sweet Pea was already taken, so I had to throw some numbers on the back. 04 was for my high school graduation year, and 31 was for my birthday, January 31.

Do you know what CKY stands for?

So I called up my friend who I remember mentioning them to me, and he’s going to send me some mp3s when he gets the chance. He also told me that it stands for Camp Kill Yourself, but he could have been lying. I have no clue.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Cornell University estimates 700 pounds.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Nov 12 2005, 09:03 PM)
    SCHFIFTY FIVE!!!!! omg
    GIRLFRIENDS AGE = SCHFIFTY FIVE!!!
    MY IQ SCHFIFTYFIVE!!

schiggity shwa

im sorry ive been obsessed with group x since last year.

hahaha me too!!

What is your biggest pet peeve?
  • Did you watch it this week? (The Office) It was great!

Woops, I missed this one a while back. Of course I watched it, haven't missed one since! I actually watched it again yesterday because a friend and I were debating over something Dwigt ... errr ... Dwight said. That was too funny! And him sleeping in his underwear waiting for Michael? Priceless. I was really happy to see Jim and Pam on their little date, even though Pam insists that they didn't dance. Bah. Whatever. The previews for next week look hilarious, it's like the one thing I look forward to every week.

What's your biggest pet peeve?

Grammatical mistakes drive me crazy. I don't know why. Ugh. I also hate when someone turns up the volume on the TV when they know that it's already disturbing you.
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Nov 13 2005, 06:29 PM)
    Grammatical mistakes drive me crazy. I don't know why. Ugh.
    So you notice when someone incorrectly uses "then" when they should be using "than?" And does anyone come to mind? sleep.gif
    *COUGH76COUGH*
  • So you notice when someone incorrectly uses "then" when they should be using "than?" And does anyone come to mind? sleep.gif *COUGH76COUGH*

HAHA. If I would have seen that, yeah, it would have bothered me. I only really read the posts that are OK Go-related, and now because of this thing, here. Then/than is so easy to understand, too. I don't get why people can't get it right. mad.gif
  • camp kill yourself =p

BOOOOOM

am i right?
  • whats your favorite color?
  • yes andy, you're right. Even if you weren't right i'd say you're right, see I AM A NICE GUY!

Aren't i?
  • I think you're a very nice guy.
  • thank you pamcakes *hug*
  • i like pancakes.
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Nov 16 2005, 01:43 AM)
    I think you're a very nice guy.

you just don't know him well enough yet...
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Nov 16 2005, 10:15 PM)
    and wafels.

just not enough to spell it right.....
  • does anyone like dave? lol just kidding i think we all know everyone likes dave
  • how much do you like peas. do you like em sweet?
  • How much do you like peas? Do you like em sweet?

Coincedentally, I really do like peas. They're probably my favorite vegetable, and I always buy the sweet peas. Yummy. Speaking of food, I do also like pancakes and waffles, but prefer pancakes hands down.

And I stand by me saying giggleguy is a nice guy. You can make fun of each other all you want on the other threads where I don't have to read about it, but let's keep the mean-ness out of here, ok? I'm a peaceful person and don't like conflict.

biggrin.gif
  • seeing as this is a question thread...

do you love how on the okgo bit of this forum is goes OKGo>OKGo>OKGo?...i think its great

how many Q's have yo had so far?

which has been your fave Q?

and least fave Q?
  • Do you love how on the okgo bit of this forum is goes OKGo>OKGo>OKGo?...i think its great

It is kinda entertaining.. overly repetitive, but entertaining. Just in case you forget what band the forum is for, it's there three times, you can't miss it!

How many Q's have you had so far?

I have no clue. I don't have a lot of time to keep track, or even really answer these questions.. but I feel bad not answering them.

Which has been your fave Q? And least fave Q?

I don't know if I have a favorite question, but I definitely like the questions that don't have stupid answers.. you know, real questions. Ones that actually serve the purpose of getting to know the person who has the forum better. I'd much rather read/answer those than those hypothetical questions that have dumb answers that everyone's been asked/heard before.

I also wanna say that I really like your picture in your sig. I actually saw him wrestle a few years back... really horrible loss.
  • can you rember what match it was he was in?

the first raw i ever watched had eddie on, that was back near 2000ish so when he first came in