In this Discussion

Interview Questions For sweetpea0431

124»

Comments

• ok since u never told me what your favorite color is.
    what isnt your favorite colors?
  • Why do you like OK Go?

What made you join the board?
  • Can you remember what match it was in?

I really have no clue. I believe it was for a Monday night Raw, but I think it might have been earlier than 2001. I was pretty young when I went, and I only went to one Raw, and one WCW match. I'll have to ask my dad sometime. I do know it was back in the day, when Degeneration X was pretty big ("Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages... Degeneration X proudly brings to you its TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!"), and when it was Cain vs. Undertaker, and Cain was pretty new. Wow, its sad I remember all that.

What isnt your favorite colors?

Heh, sorry. I actually answered about my favorite color, turquoise, earlier in this thread. As for colors I don't like, none really come to mind. I'm not a big fan of bright yellow though.

Why do you like OK Go?

The first time I saw them in concert (Feb '03), they just put on such an awesome show, I knew I had to get the CD and see them again. The shows are so energetic and fun (I took my mom to the show in Madison last night and she had a blast! I'll be heading down to Chicago tonight for my 10th show of the year). Plus I really enjoy talking to the guys. But most important is the music.

What made you join the board?

Actually, I joined out of necessity. OK Go was playing a show in Chicago this past February, and I couldn't find information on it anywhere. The venue didn't have a web site, so I thought that someone on here might have some information. Melanie helped me out (thanks!) and coincidentally, I ended up standing front row right next to her and I didn't know it! (This was one of the infamous shows where Damian ripped his pants from knee to crotch. It was hilarious!) Then, the people here were nice so I decided to stick around!
  • no worries on not rembering more! its not sad to love the wrestling =)
  • yes it is lol jk

Spiderman did wrestling, thus making wrestling awesome
  • Haha, it's only sad when I can remember all that stuff but I can't remember the simplest stuff for exams.
  • nintendo 64 is better than xbox, isn't it?
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Nov 17 2005, 06:50 AM)
    does anyone like dave? lol just kidding i think we all know everyone likes dave

Everyone minus 1

tongue.gif

So what have I missed?
  • What's a Drop D Metal Band?
  • how many slices of pizza did i eat today?!?
  • QUOTE (poison @ Nov 20 2005, 11:52 PM)
    What's a Drop D Metal Band?

oooo, i know this...get em pam.