In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• OH MY GOD, Rachel, You are the best. by far. I LOVE IT!!! I just got it, haha, my neighbours must think I'm crazy cause I was squeaking and talking to myself... in English tongue.gif haha, I totally forgot about the T-Shirt!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaah, it's so great!!! And, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Will Strut AND Damian wub.gif ... Guten Tag, hahahahahahahahaha.
    And the gigantic pack of Oreos?? ... and Reeses peanut butter cups? ... I dunno what to eat first... maybe all together... hahaha.
    That just totally made my day.
    love it love it love it love it love it

I can't stop grinning now.

Ah, and all those stickers!!!!

Thank you. Thank you so so so so so much, I didn't expect this. This is amazing. Love you.

Aaaaaah, happy.

biggrin.gif

wub.gif

Let's go Boozin.

hahahahahahaha
  • My happy list is making Mayo that happy. biggrin.gif I'm glad it was worth the wait, and I'm really sorry that I made you wait so long.

Oh, and also last night's concert. That was effing brilliant.
  • I know I've sort of been harping on this subject, (looks at avatar) but..

Paper Towns made the New York Times bestseller list!!!!!!!!
    yayyyyy
    I'm so happy and proud of John and ahhhh!!!!
    seriously, ever time I think about my heart wants to burst with warm fuzzy happy feelings.

John Green is basically the role model for my life.
    I can't think of anyone who deserves more recognition and respect and even fame for his work.
    I met him last Friday, and it was one of the best moments of my life. Fr srs.

And I mean, in the life of a professional author, the bestseller list is a BIG. DEAL.

So this is basically the best news he can have! yay!

and I swear, my obsession will die down after a while, and I'll stop freaking out eventually.
    Eventually...
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Oct 22 2008, 06:41 PM)
    and I swear, my obsession will die down after a while, and I'll stop freaking out eventually.
    Eventually...

I've got he same problem with T.Rex, girl. wink.gif Obsess away....

Girl - T.Rex

(^^ain't obsessions fun?) biggrin.gif
  • -one of the PBS stations playing Help! tonight
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Oct 23 2008, 12:53 AM)
    -one of the PBS stations playing Help! tonight

more reason for me to miss SF! sad.gif

-I found an old T.Rex album, finally at last, in one of my fav used bookstores! (Yeah, I could buy them online, but finding an old album/cd is so much fun.) To add to the merriment the cute hippie boy ringing me up asked if T.Rex was any good and should he listen them. I thought, "Um, do you really want to get me started on that subject? There is a line behind me and I'm am deeply obsessed." laugh.gif

• biggrin.gif tell me bout obsession Tempe, giving us all these nice links, I am still looking for the lusty dentist! hahaha

my happy list: three nights in a row fun, yesterday the gig, today maybe King Kong Klub at the molotow (Andy, that's on our list as well!) and tomorrow our great "hey, so you have a new flat, welcome" party tongue.gif

I just painted another wall, and it looks really really good smile.gif it's purple!!!
  • The video Rachel posted on the Obama thread in the OK Go section laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • My friend Nicola just watching Andy's vid and saying he looks like Ashton Kutcher smile.gif
  • Hey guys?

I have a gig.

blink.gif ohmy.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 24 2008, 03:07 PM)
    Hey guys?

I have a gig.

You mean after being member of Rachel Schain's fanclub for so many months I'm finally going to see the fruits of my perseverance? Great! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 24 2008, 12:07 PM)
    Hey guys?

I have a gig.

awesome!!! Where? Gah, I wish I could go.
  • Haha, Thank you Rosa and Roselin. Yep, I'm a little amazed that it was that easy. Basically this guy Brian from one of my open mic nights knew someone who was putting a lineup together and thought I should be on that lineup, so he had me email the guy. He wrote me back a few days later and now I'm part of said lineup. It's here in Wilmington at a REALLY small club. I'll be posting more info on my Facebook and Myspace pages shortly - just waiting for some promotional material and info as to who else is performing.

Now to just PREPARE for this. Holy crap it's crazy.
  • ^^ sounds very exciting though! tongue.gif

-getting an e-mail that says, "Marc Bolan is now your friend on Myspace!" What? I joined a fan club? Can't I pretend it's the real thing. wink.gif
  • ^ What are you talking about? Of course it is...

- Getting a 97 on a test I'm pretty sure I failed. :]
  • being in love
  • ^^ Aw, you?

Do tell!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Oct 25 2008, 01:05 PM)
    ^^ Aw, you?

Do tell!

ooowwwwwww.... c'mon it's embarrassing, I'm a private person. smile.gif
  • ^ Oh fine.

Not even just a little tidbit?

Happy thing: Looking back on the Paolo Nutini boards never gets old. :]