In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (mayonaise @ Nov 6 2008, 06:04 PM)
    My happy list:

- Alice texting me biggrin.gif

Mine is Susi. Just in general. And the wonderful present she sent me with all its clever little surprises and the cutest box that made the porter who handed it to me grin and chocolate covered coffee beans and cuteness and Diana and ahhhhh. I want to go to Hamburg!!!
    I love you, Susi. wub.gif

Also - my wifey. smile.gif
  • Katy finally posted this pic from my Birthday.

• QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 6 2008, 05:42 PM)
    Also - my wifey. smile.gif

I was just coming here to say exactly this biggrin.gif

-my wifey wub.gif

edit: "Crash The Party" by OK Go
    smile.gif
  • I am sooooo happy. and ok, because of food: Yoplait Apple Turnover yogurt is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!
    IT ACTUALLY TASTES LIKE A REAL APPLE TURNOVER!
    AND THEIR BOSTON CREAM PIE TASTES LIKE ACTUAL BOSTON CREAM PIE'S CREAMY FILLING!
    And I say that as someone who eats actual Boston Cream Pie all the time.
    This is- amazing. The Columbo yogurts never taste like the foods they imitate, and the Yoplait Chocolate Whips always left me still hungry, but the Yoplait Lights are, eeeeee, the best thing ever. They fill you up, leave you satisfied, and they taste like the foods I crave!
    IT'S LIKE EATING THE MOST FATTENING FOOD EVER, BUT NOT REALLY!
  • omg, a happy list about yoghurt makes me happy, even though I usually hate them, but tabetha, you made me wanna have one now.

- cheeeeeese, and all the rest that was on the kumpir I just ate, mmmmmmmh.
    - my music, god what would I do if I didnt have my music
    - 56 days, crikey indeed. (have you counted right?)
    - a lecture about six feet under smile.gif
  • -Mayonaise's shirts biggrin.gif
    -the OK Go concert where Damian jumped over me, (really long story, the people that were on the juggling club probably remember me freaking out about how Damian almost kicked me in the head.)
    -Billy (what a great name for a boyfriend biggrin.gif)
    - double chin ((:
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Nov 10 2008, 03:17 PM)
    omg, a happy list about yoghurt makes me happy, even though I usually hate them, but tabetha, you made me wanna have one now.

I am also intrigued by this yogurt. I only eat strawberry banana Yoplait but now Tabetha has me inclined to branch out.
    56 days until what mayo??
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Nov 10 2008, 08:17 PM)
    omg, a happy list about yoghurt makes me happy, even though I usually hate them, but tabetha, you made me wanna have one now.

- cheeeeeese, and all the rest that was on the kumpir I just ate, mmmmmmmh.
    - my music, god what would I do if I didnt have my music
    - a lecture about six feet under smile.gif

i think i counted right...it was at 3am when i counted
  • <Head Full of....Underpaid Rage> says:
    ]im seeing the wrasslin on weds!

Head Full of....Underpaid Rage> says:
    who do you want me to yell "KICK HIM IN THE HEAD" at?

¤!Mê£ì§§ã!¤: is a sister and a brother ---,--"@ If i could shake it, i'd shake it, yeah just with you. says:
    OUU

¤!Mê£ì§§ã!¤: is a sister and a brother ---,--"@ If i could shake it, i'd shake it, yeah just with you. says:
    yell it about the brian kendrick

<Head Full of....Underpaid Rage> says:
    hush you mouth

THE brian kendick

is made of awesome

and pleather

i thought you would love him

hes like a black prince

oh no you didint

prince could destroy him

with dance maybe

but THE brain kendrick has big zeke in his corner

he would make a blind man cry

prince makes doves cry

prince wins..for now
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Nov 10 2008, 05:54 PM)
    i think i counted right...it was at 3am when i counted

Ohhhh.
  • - pictures of our first party in this flat tongue.gif
    - Ron (hahaha, weasley... tongue.gif huge photo of him in our flat, perfect, that guy is perfect, hahahahaha)
  • QUOTE (Extraabsorbant @ Nov 10 2008, 10:37 PM)
    -Mayonaise's shirts biggrin.gif

uh uh... I forgot, thank you smile.gif
  • you're welcome biggrin.gif

i was bored, so i decided just that once to read some really small writing at the bottom of people's comments.
  • Whoa, I had never gone to that link before. Miss Mayo, you are superrr talented. I loved everything you made... especially the shoes and hoodie! Sooooo cute!

----

This cat is so silly. I can't stop giggling. -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPzNl6NKAG0
  • - I found a rare little gem today in the used book store, "The Life and Times of Ziggy Stardust." I love the Ziggy! And I had a coupon, so Ziggy came home with me! The cashier was jealous, go on so are you. wink.gif

Wanna see?...
    The Life and Times of Ziggy Stardust

- having David Bowie eyes. This has made him my hero. Everyone! Let's sing a song about Ziggy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksvx0KCuSgs (<--the pic at 20 seconds is my fav)
  • I got to meet one of my favorite authors today. And he signed my book!
  • Becky, we match!
    well, we'd match if you had gotten Wicked signed.
    Gregory Maguire did a lecture thing in my town last June-ish, and it was fantastic, and I have a signed copy of Wicked.
    he is very awesome biggrin.gif
    yay!

my happy list is feeling productive. I like feeling productive.
  • I wanted him to sign my copy of Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister (my favorite of his), but my friend is still "borrowing" it. That and I have no idea where my copy of Wicked is.

Even better, a few doors down is where Wicked the musical is currently performing. Sadly, he's not getting anything from their proceeds.
  • Aww, sounds so cool that he's a nice guy! I love celebs and authors who are down-to-earth and remember their fans.

- Becky and Meg's above comments

- My sister was talking about her friend who's last name is "Bowen" and I got confused over the phone and thought she said "Bolan." Yes, my Marc Bolan/T.Rex obsession is truly deep. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 11 2008, 08:59 PM)
    - I found a rare little gem today in the used book store, "The Life and Times of Ziggy Stardust." I love the Ziggy! And I had a coupon, so Ziggy came home with me! The cashier was jealous, go on so are you. wink.gif

Wanna see?...
    The Life and Times of Ziggy Stardust

- having David Bowie eyes. This has made him my hero. Everyone! Let's sing a song about Ziggy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksvx0KCuSgs (<--the pic at 20 seconds is my fav)

Tempe, Have you seen Labyrinth!? If not you should! David Bowie's in it. haha, I used to watch it when I really was little, and then me and my sister hadn't watched it since then but every once in a while we would randomly remember little things that were in the movie and it would bug the crap out of us because we couldn't remember the name of the movie or find it anywhere, but then some sort of miracle happened and we re-discovered it! So, I bought it, and I love it. biggrin.gif