In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 12 2008, 01:59 AM)
    - I found a rare little gem today in the used book store, "The Life and Times of Ziggy Stardust." I love the Ziggy! And I had a coupon, so Ziggy came home with me! The cashier was jealous, go on so are you. wink.gif

Wanna see?...
    The Life and Times of Ziggy Stardust

- having David Bowie eyes. This has made him my hero. Everyone! Let's sing a song about Ziggy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksvx0KCuSgs (<--the pic at 20 seconds is my fav)

Eeeee I bought that book for my dad's birthday a while ago!! wub.gif Ziggy. And I am jealous of your eyes.

QUOTE (Rebekker @ Nov 12 2008, 05:14 AM)
    Tempe, Have you seen Labyrinth!? If not you should! David Bowie's in it. haha, I used to watch it when I really was little, and then me and my sister hadn't watched it since then but every once in a while we would randomly remember little things that were in the movie and it would bug the crap out of us because we couldn't remember the name of the movie or find it anywhere, but then some sort of miracle happened and we re-discovered it! So, I bought it, and I love it. biggrin.gif

Labyrinth is one of my fave movies EVER!!! Love it soooo much, when I was little I used to wish that the Goblin King would come and take me away too, haha.
    And I know this is highly inappropriate considering it's a kid's movie, but OMFG Mr Bowie is well endowed. Clearly. blink.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 12 2008, 10:05 AM)
    Labyrinth is one of my fave movies EVER!!! Love it soooo much, when I was little I used to wish that the Goblin King would come and take me away too, haha.
    And I know this is highly inappropriate considering it's a kid's movie, but OMFG Mr Bowie is well endowed. Clearly. blink.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif haha, I know! It's ridiculous! His pants are just way too tight
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Nov 9 2008, 09:25 PM)
    Katy finally posted this pic from my Birthday.

Other Happy Things, in the form of pictures:

In the subway post-SDR.

Duh.

My stupid cat.

Anthony Bourdain

Halloween <3

Friends I don't get to see all that often.

Boy. smile.gif
  • so Harry and the Potters have a song called "Voldemort Can't Stop the Rock", right?

well, I know it's a bit late, but they turned that into a slogan for Obama, complete with a shirt-

and I bought that shirt and got it in the mail today!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

It's quite possibly the best thing ever, no?
  • :HODJFkl;ajsfl;kdslfkajsdl;flskafjsd;fjd
    I WANNTTTTTTT that shirt, Milky! that's awesome
  • biggrin.gif
    http://skreened.com/wizardsforobama
    If you really do want it, you can get it from there. it's $20 plus shipping, but I thought it was worth it. It comes in different colors too, mine's pale blue and prettyyyyy
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 12 2008, 01:20 PM)
    Halloween <3

I love it! haha!
  • OH. MY. GOD. I won!!! And so did Susi and Carla. We won!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 12 2008, 12:20 PM)
    Other Happy Things, in the form of pictures:

In the subway post-SDR.

Gah, I look like I just woke up from being lipstick-by-ed (think drive-by, but with lipstick). Still, post-SDR, yes, it was teh awesome.
  • Every time Locksley's music video comes on MTV U!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

• Hearing the words "This song is dedicated to Electra". biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 13 2008, 04:19 PM)
    Hearing the words "This song is dedicated to Electra". biggrin.gif

this song is dedicated to electra

alice alice alice
    you have red hair hair hair
    and you got an accent accent accent
    alice alice alice

alice alice alice
    youre made of human flesh flesh flesh
    you like sweater vests vests vests
    alice alice alice

thats all i got so far
  • ^^Ooo! Ooo! Do me! What can you write about my big toe?

(I'm sorry. I don't know what I've been smoking, I'm in a really crazy mood.) laugh.gif
  • this song goes out to my favorite locale in all of the southern states

tempe arizona
    she isnt in a coma
    dont give her no guff
    cause shes kinda rough
    she'll bite off your big toe
    just look at my big toe
    and dont call her a hoe
    cause she'll seriously bite your toe

tempe arizona
    she quite enjoys MoMA
    shes really likes cake
    she lives by a lake
    she also likes pie
    dont take away her pie
    she might just die
    if you take her pie

etc etc
  • ^^ O..M..G!! That's good enough to almost be a T.Rex song. That just made my day. You just used my head just like a revolver. Why don't you do more of this professionally? Can I use it, giving you credit of course, on me myspace and fb? Thank you, sir!!

• do what you like with it. but imagine steven tyler singing it. or the guy from that band 'sweet'
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Nov 14 2008, 05:11 AM)
    this song is dedicated to electra

alice alice alice
    you have red hair hair hair
    and you got an accent accent accent
    alice alice alice

alice alice alice
    youre made of human flesh flesh flesh
    you like sweater vests vests vests
    alice alice alice

thats all i got so far

wub.gif LOVE IT.
    Thank you Joe!!!

My new happy list -
    I fucking ROCKED at coxing today. Those rowers are well and truly my bitches, and both the coaches said I did really well and we're going to OWN the race tomorrow! WOOO!!!
  • grown men in footie pajamas make me happy...
  • those pyjamas make me happy too tongue.gif
  • Getting a message back from Jesse of Locksley saying that they'll probably be touring over in my area sometime early next year biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Also, my way older brother who doesn't live with me asks who's in my myspace pic with me, cuz he thought it was my boyfriend...and it's Jesse biggrin.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Nov 15 2008, 01:28 PM)
    Getting a message back from Jesse of Locksley saying that they'll probably be touring over in my area sometime early next year biggrin.gif biggrin.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Also, my way older brother who doesn't live with me asks who's in my myspace pic with me, cuz he thought it was my boyfriend...and it's Jesse biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Awww, yey, Rebekker! We need a nickname for our respective obsessions (Locksley and T.Rex).

In my case, I'm so obsessed (pathetically so) that when I saw a picture of Marc Bolan walking thru a United Airways terminal I squealed as I will be taking United on my next flight. laugh.gif

I have officially decided to revolove my future dental office around Glam Rock. I mean come on, the movement is all about glitter, the cosmos, wizards. And a common nickname for laughing gas is "space gas." This is a crazy connection just waiting to be used! laugh.gif

No, I've never seen "Labyrinth" but I definitely will! I saw it up on youtube. I used to be rather self-conscious about my eyes when they'd do their thing. Of course, I can't tell the pupils are different sized. I only know if someone snarky comments on it. But having someone as big and cool as Bowie have the same thing and use it so well makes me proud. If I ever meet him, I'll have that to discuss with him.

Sorry, this post was more of a rambling of thoughts than anything constructive......