In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (Rebekker @ Nov 15 2008, 03:28 PM)
    Getting a message back from Jesse of Locksley saying that they'll probably be touring over in my area sometime early next year biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I loveeee stuff like that. Get it Bekker!
  • - this isn't so much of something that makes me happy as something that makes me giggle. But when I hear the lyric "I'm gonna get my teeth into you," it means something completely different to my little dental brain then to what it's means to the person who wrote it. laugh.gif
  • christmas music

smile.gif
  • The Spinto Band is featured on the front page of Youtube today!
    it's cause they're playing Youtube Live, which is next weekend. And it's being streamed online, so I'll be able to watch!
    But anyways, the front page of youtube is great publicity, so I'm happy for them! yay!

plus, it's always great fun to see what the trolls/haters come up with in the comments section on featured videos. So far the haters are under the impression that the only real/worthwhile music is death metal. yeah...
  • SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 15 2008, 04:46 PM)
    Awww, yey, Rebekker! We need a nickname for our respective obsessions (Locksley and T.Rex).

biggrin.gif
  • -My microbiology study group taking a break to watch the Million Ways Dance on YouTube
    -Flirty phone calls and texts
    -The worst tests are over until finals
  • -Target selling Tim Tams! They're cheaper than the ones at Cost Plus and they say Tim Tams on the package.
    -having tea with my Tim Tams
    -knitting while listening to my Benji Cossa vinyl on a sunny day
    -this video
  • - making huge and amazing and super fantastic plans biggrin.gif
    - pub quiz on Thursday
    - Miss Li, most fun music EVER!
    - nice hair
  • Had lunch with Rose (Tempe)! Nicest girl ever!!

I hope UIC picks her for the dental program.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Nov 18 2008, 03:22 PM)
    Had lunch with Rose (Tempe)! Nicest girl ever!!

jealous!.. (and sad that i wasn't invited... but this is the happy list... so...)

-happy becky & tempe had a lovely lunch together...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Nov 18 2008, 04:44 PM)
    jealous!..

Me too!
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Nov 18 2008, 03:44 PM)
    jealous!.. (and sad that i wasn't invited... but this is the happy list... so...)

-happy becky & tempe had a lovely lunch together...

I work downtown M-F, gimme a jingle if you're in the area.

• Mark Begich won the election for the Alaska Senate seat against Ted Stevens!
    thank god...
    by 3,742 votes, too. Yikes, that's close.
  • Aww, I'm sorry, Darbie! sad.gif It's been a quick trip with a lot of last minute planning. I would never try to exclude you.

- Beckysioux, who is quite the photographer, and such a nice person. She knows how to make you feel welcome and is great fun to talk to.
    - Reckless Records
    - Seeing a guy on the street who resembles a shorter thinner Dan
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 19 2008, 12:18 AM)
    - Beckysioux, who is quite the photographer, and such a nice person. She knows how to make you feel welcome and is great fun to talk to.
    - Reckless Records

Aw, shucks Rose, you're not so bad yourself happy.gif

Did you find anything at Reckless?
  • I'm writing my very last paper for school. Ever. And hey, I'm already half way done.