In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• its country music hour on there atm....i will be better then this..
  • - the weather and strawberries
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ May 25 2009, 05:17 PM)
    Tell us: the Top Three Moments of Leaky Con. GO

Moment 1: Adam Dubberly and The Mudbloods. Just throughout the whole weekend, he made everything so much better. He is so fantastic. He was really sweet and apologetic about the fact that I couldn't stay to see his whole set, but I actually ended up seeing a lot of it. And musically, The Mudbloods continue to blow me away. I'm as obsessed with them as I have been with any band ever, and that's saying a lot, considering. And he gives good hugs.

Moment 2: Gred and Forge playing "Brotherly Love". It's a hilarious song about incest among the Weasleys, and I thought it was pretty brave of him to play live. Everyone loved it though, it's a really fun and obviously cheeky, lighthearted song. But it was the perfect way to end his set.

Moment 3: The Wizard Rock Community Panel, when Dinah was talking about the Swedish Wizard Rock community. Which, yeah, is basically a "WTF but that's so cool!" moment, the fact that Sweden has its own Wizard Rock scene.
  • SEEING KEANE

GETTING SMILED AT BY RICHARD

TOUCHING TOMS HAND

• you touched. tom's. hand...

OMFG you are the BOMMMMBBBB melzer!! smile.gif
  • fyi... drunk kt might be back tonight
  • Up. It made me laugh and cry. Most excellent movie.

Squirrel!
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ May 30 2009, 10:47 PM)
    dot dot dot wub.gif

Ditto!

Also, hugs from Rose and Lisa.
  • its summmerrr!!! wub.gif

which means i will be on here more often laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ May 27 2009, 11:24 PM)
    you touched. tom's. hand...

OMFG you are the BOMMMMBBBB melzer!! smile.gif

i know RIGHT! AHHH!

so good... so best... yay smile.gif

thanks smile.gif
  • you know what makes me unhappy?
    being sick
    which i am...

but luckily i have something that makes me happy too:
    the knowledge that i only have 6 days left of school before summer break cool.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ May 30 2009, 10:47 PM)
    dot dot dot wub.gif

again wub.gif
  • hugs from lisa and adam wub.gif
    stephan and lisa complimenting my shirt wub.gif
  • -PEDAL STEEL!
    -harmonica high fives
    -pretty much all of my favorite instruments
    -my name on a set list (it actually freaked me out at first because I was like, "HOW DO THEY KNOW MY NAME?" and my sister wouldn't tell me anything)
    -BK + band + audience singing Happy Birthday to me
    -my wonderful, fantastic, amazing sister who has thoroughly surprised me this entire week

Unhappy List:
    -some dude yelling that it was his birthday and therefore half taking over my birthday song (even though technically it wasn't my birthday, but it was still my birthday song)
    -not seeing The Woz, who apparently showed up on a Segway?
  • ahh, I wish I could see Ben Kweller, Kalinda! And a birthday song from him, even if some guy tried to hijack it, is still freaking awesome! ~iz jelus~

my happy list consists of new Star Trek, old Star Trek, the lj community ontd_startrek, Anton Yelchin, ZQ, Leonard Nimoy, anyone and anything related to Star Trek.
    Did I mention I kind of have a new obsession?

Because YEAH.

I'm kinda obsessed.

ETA: also. I went to Harry and the Potters 500th show last night, and it was SO FANTASTIC. I know I squee about Wizard Rock a lot and I know most people dk what I'm talking about, but still. Gred and Forge, The Whomping Willows, The Remus Lupins, and HatP. Plus the added bonus of a little Pottercast (not a band, but a live podcast). Also it was awesome cause I brought a friend who loves Harry Potter but had never been to a Wrock show before, and I think he really enjoyed it.
  • Meg, you are adorable.

My Happy List:

I'M GOING TO LOS ANGELES IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I am happy because someone who spews nothing but negativity is no longer in my life. Ditto to his wife.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jun 24 2009, 03:18 PM)
    I am happy because someone who spews nothing but negativity is no longer in my life. Ditto to his wife.

Happy for you!
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jun 24 2009, 04:18 PM)
    I am happy because someone who spews nothing but negativity is no longer in my life. Ditto to his wife.

Congratulations! I got rid of someone selfish and negative in my life also.