In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• -50s fashions and my new quest to overload my wardrobe with 50s-inspired fashions (though my rule is that it must come from a thrift store as, well, I have little/no spending money)
    -thrift stores and the ridiculous pink cardigans they hold
    -eating far too many donut holes and having the stomach ache to prove it. I can't handle refined sugar anymore
    -Scrabble on Facebook and Scrabble in the real world as well
    -Playing Age of Empires and not even caring that I'm a complete nerd
    -being a nerd
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 17 2007, 06:50 PM)
    -50s fashions and my new quest to overload my wardrobe with 50s-inspired fashions (though my rule is that it must come from a thrift store as, well, I have little/no spending money)

I love clothing from the past!! I would love it if I looked like I was so out of place, and that I should get a time machine and go back in time to fit in. Mmm, that would be so good!
  • ya i love old clothes like that!

-back to the future marathons
    -summer thunderstorms
    -meteor showers
  • -tomorrow!
    and..
    -monday!
  • Perfectly cooked rare steak biggrin.gif

now if I can just get the perfect marinade from last time and perfect doneness of this time together.... Perfection!
  • yumm that sounds soo good
  • You want half??

thing was huge. And I told myself to cut it in half before I cooked it, but I thought, nahh, I need the iron right? Well i'm half way done with it and I'm all the way stuffed!

Does steak heat up well?
  • My family does it all the time! They don't mind it apparently. I however, am not a big leftover lover (for certain things)
  • I'll find out!
  • Haha smile.gif
    If you'd like a tip, my mom sometimes sprinkles a slight bit of water on the steak before heating it up, so it doesn't get dry. No a lot, just wet your hand and sprinkle it on.
    Pop it in the microwave, and enjoy!
  • Crazy '90s pop is making my happy list, like STEAL MY SUNSHINE BY LEN.
    Does anyone remember that? laugh.gif
  • No sad.gif Can't say that I do.

QUOTE (Claret @ Aug 17 2007, 08:03 PM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • I JUST BOUGHT THE FIRST ALBUM AT BARNES AND NOBLE!!
  • Yay!!!!!
    I love Barnes & Noble. When I drive, I'm going to go there with friends like the diner on Seinfeld, or like that place on Friends. biggrin.gif

I love the music section, and just the whole place is good. And I love that they have like a Starbucks or something in it. Or at least in the one I know of.

biggrin.gif
  • yeah i know and since you brought up driving i get my license in 5 days!
  • Aww congrats!!!
    I'm an idiot. Really. I turned 16 in February, and I didn't get my permit yet.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 17 2007, 05:33 PM)
    or like that place on Friends. biggrin.gif

Central Perk? biggrin.gif

*is Friends fanatic*

Happiness:

-Friends
    -That 70s Show
    -New jeans
    -My dogs

Edit: That's nothing Christine. I'm going to be 18 in November, and I still don't have my license. My permit expired months ago, and I haven't renewed it yet. Ack.
  • Hmm, maybe Central Perk. I never knew the name, all I know is it's basically a diner coffee house type thing smile.gif
    (I know someone who is also a Friend's fanatic biggrin.gif )

Aww sad.gif Well, for now we can be non drivers together!!
    (But not for long, my dad gave me a deadline to finish the Driver's Manual and get my permit)
  • yeah right on my 15th birthday my parents got me in drivers ed bc the sooner i get my license the sooner they dont have to take me places