In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• but its fun don't be worried tongue.gif

I have to get one of him manly twirling his hair
  • - Scotch

because one shot took away the pain that 8 extra-strength tylenols couldn't (yay braces)
  • I HAVE HOME (almost).
  • ^^ ya! congrats!
  • Spannkieeesss. It's less a house and more an apartment (in fact, it's not a house at all. It is an apartment) but I's happy. My bestie lives in this building on the first floor and I'll be on the second floor and there's a hot dewd in this building which means I can try and pick him up, yo.
  • sounds awesome! so who cares if it's not a house, you finally got an apartment! And friend near you...is a plus! And hot guy also near you...double plus! wink.gif
  • Srsly. I have no furniture yet but hurrahz I get my tax money back and hopefully I will have a job and then I can buy a bed, and then a hot guy friend from the Gold Coast who likes to spoon in his sleep is coming to visit at Christmas and fuck, I love Melbourne so hard.
  • hahaha hope it all works out for you hahaha
  • Me too. I hope my roomie doesn't drive me up the fucking wall. I have a really short fuse and sometimes she epitomises all my pet peeves.
  • - the orgasmic new sigs that Sally made or Tim my love haha
  • -Pineapples.
  • Yesterday at Wal-Mart, I found this bag:

I'm going to add the OK Go logo to the other side and put little paisleys and guitars and stuff all over it. It's going to rock.

And that makes me very happy. happy.gif
  • i saw that bag at target and almost bought it but i didnt
  • You know what, I think I saw it too. Poissibly at Target, since I was just there. Hmm.
  • yeah they had some others i got my sister an aerosmith one
  • -Hand sanitizer. (especially any kind with that like lemonyish smell)
  • haha in my study hall this girl put wayayyy to much on and it all wouldnt soak in it was funy