In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• FLONKERTON
  • -Seeing an episode I missed of Ghost Whisperer.
    -Friday's with Mr. Monk, Shawn, and Gus. laugh.gif
  • OMG MONK I TOTALLY FORGOT!!!
    good thing i have them tapeing on tivo
  • biggrin.gif Mhmm!
    It's a good episode....no wait, great episode biggrin.gif
  • whos on it this week?
  • What do you mean?
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 17 2007, 07:03 PM)
    Crazy '90s pop is making my happy list, like STEAL MY SUNSHINE BY LEN.
    Does anyone remember that? laugh.gif

erm? No. damn.

Ahh, the 90's I remember staying up till midnight, 2 hours past my bedtime to listen to "Rick Dees and the weekly Top 40." Oh man, I hope someone knows what I"m talking about and can sing that in the proper tune. Anyway I'd turn my clock radio all the way down and put my ear on top of it so my parents wouldn't hear. Why I didn't just use headphones I have no idea. Maybe it was so I could jump in bed real fast if my parents walked in. Like they wouldn't notice that. rolleyes.gif

Gosh,
    Cheryl Crow - All I Wanna Do
    Soundgarden - Black hole Sun

Ohhh... what else. I could tell you a zillion others if I weren't tryin...

Some song that Janet and Michael did together... maybe that was later. Damn... What was that 94?
  • I remember Rick Dees!! I didn't like it because they played the american top 40 and I didn't know half the songs. Oh, but I still remember the tune! haha, I would switch the radio off as soon as I heard it laugh.gif
  • - techno mixes
  • wow... now I feel old. I know i'm not but man. 1994. I was 12 years old. that's more than half my life ago!!

About 4 years ago this 14 year old girl saw my desktop was a picture of Kurt Cobain and she asked me who it was. image
  • haha i know who that is! in 1994 i was 3 years old
  • Ohh that's right. Just about to turn 16, duh. that's my sister's age.

She has no interest in driving. I don't get it!!! I don't think she has her permit yet. She'll be 16 in November.
  • yeah i turned 16 on july 22 and i have to wait a stupid month still i get my lisence but its ok now bc thats 5 days away!
  • Ahhh i gotcha. Well happy late birthday, and congrats!!
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 17 2007, 10:42 PM)
    yeah i turned 16 on july 22 and i have to wait a stupid month still i get my lisence but its ok now bc thats 5 days away!

How are you getting your liscense already? Don't you have to have your permit for a while?
  • ive had my permit since i turned 15
  • Oh, it must be different there.
  • yeah must be
  • I knew it was different in some states, but I forgot for a little while that you were in a different state. Woops! rolleyes.gif