In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• Good coffee.

And binding off biggrin.gif
  • - yummy hot wings
  • I has a blankie!!!!

I still have to weave in all the loose ends and wash it and block it, but yeah it's done.
  • thats awesome your gunna have to post a picture cuz i wanna see it
  • Will do. I wanna get it for real finished though.
  • im really excited to see it
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Aug 19 2007, 08:24 AM)
    Good coffee.

YES!!!
    ah <3 coffeeeeeee.
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 17 2007, 08:03 PM)
    Crazy '90s pop is making my happy list, like STEAL MY SUNSHINE BY LEN.
    Does anyone remember that? laugh.gif

YES. Best song. I have no idea why nobody else remembers it.
  • i know it's up for me
    if you steal my sunshine
    making sure i'm not in too deep
    if you steal my sunshine
    keeping versed and on my feet
    if you steal my sunshine

The boat office party was wayyyyy hipper than the offices office party. Dance floor and DJ and such. fun times.
  • Whoa, whoa. The Booze Cruise had a dancefloor, too. Didn't you see Michael bust a move!?
  • hahahaha yup you're right thiers was way hipper.
  • - Colts playing the Chicago Bears
  • - finally hitting that high note! haha
  • 61 lbs. and only 40 more to go!!

yeah, i want to lose 101!! But I'm 5'9" and I weighed 251!!! I'm down to 190 now. It's awesome. But my goal is 150. People who saw me when I was really fat tell me I don't need to lose that much, but I don't think 150 is "too skinny" I think I just carry my weight well. I don't think I ever looked like I weighed 251, but that's what the scales said. So here's to massive weight loss!! It makes me happy. 10 more lbs and I'll be back to my highschool weight, but the clothes already fit!!! biggrin.gif

Before:

I'm dressed in layers here, so it's kinda misleading, but it's one of the few before pics I have

And of course this one:

After:

this is the most recent one I have of me. I dont have too many full body shots. This was from July 4th. I'm actually about 10 lbs lighter than this

here we go. This one's from June. But I plateaued in June so it should be about the same weight (and shirt)

But yeah... that makes me happy image
  • Congratulations!!
    What is your method?
  • Thanks!!

Pretty much just not eating crap. More fruits and veggies, less pasta and cheese (such a wonderful combination though). I traded strawberries for chips, lean cuisine for chef boyardee. And I just try to eat less, only when I'm hungry etc (much much less beer sad.gif)

I still pig out sometimes, but I do it on healthy foods. I still eat unhealthy foods, I just don't pig out on them.
  • That's great!!
    I always have respect for those who lose weight in healthy ways.
  • thats awesome i gave up coke and eating chips i still kinda eat what i want but im taking it step by step and im kinda doing it unhealthily since school started bc i dont eat breakfast or lunch and when i get home i eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or w/e my parents make for dinner
  • Yeah, cutting those two things out is awesome. Those are just empty calories and those two in particular have an addictive effect on me (moreish?)

But as cliche as "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" is, it's true. If you don't eat breakfast your metabolism never gets started and you hardly burn any calories all day long so even though it seems good because you're eating fewer calories you're also burning fewer calories all day long too so it's kinda counter productive.

I'm just glad I'm getting ahold of it now. I'm about 5 years from a major metabolism slow down, so I better lose it all now while it's still easy!!
  • wow great job wolfie!!!!!!!!!
    thats amazing - you look fantastic!
    i'm 5'8" and trying to get to 140 or 135.. i don't know what i should be haha.
    right now i'm at 158.. and i lost like 8-10 pounds this summer without even going to the gym once.. i just was more careful with food too.. so that made me happy as well, though i wish i had the time to work out.
    i always eat breakfast, but it never keeps me full.. even cereal and oatmeal.. there is just this one type of bread thats like sara lee whole grain blah blah and its really yum and it keeps me full, but i'm afraid i'm going to get sick of it!